Chapter:10

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the story:

 

 

 

Baekhyun in mind: Oh God! I just said the truth.


Jhope:What?! You guys bunked class yesterday.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked down in guilt.

Jhope:I do not accept this kind of behavior happening during my lessons so you both get a stricter detention.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked at him.

Baekhyun mouthed the word 'sorry' with a regretful look. Chanyeol understood Baekhyun was feeling really bad.

Chanyeol whispered:It's o-

Jhope:Hey what are you whispering?! Such a brat! You know you did something terrible right?

Chanyeol quietly: Yeah

Sehun was very happy internally.

Sehun in mind:Wow this is what I wanted. Chanyeol is getting what he deserves. And what are you gonna do now bird brain Baekhyun? No one is there to save you now.

But this happiness in Sehun's mind got ruined when Jhope said..

Jhope:I know Baekhyun definitely never thought of bunking. He can never miss my classes like this because he's a good boy. I'm very sure you, Chanyeol you pressured him to come. You had the idea to bunk and swayed him to do it too. After class your detention is to clean the storage room. Understood?

Chanyeol nodded slowly.

Chanyeol:But sir it's gonna take hours to clean by mysel-

Jhope:You are talking back to me again?! Just follow what I said.

Baekhyun:But Sir he didn't pressure me to-

Jhope:I know he did. You just have to come for lessons after lunch like usual.

Sehun in mind:Biasness again? Does he have some kind of magic? Why does he never get in trouble?

Baekhyun:But I bunked lesson so I should get in trouble.

Jhope:No it's ok. I know you would've never done that without his swaying.

Baekhyun feeling very culpable.

Baekhyun:Sir I agreed to this and I committed a mistake so I deserve a detention.

Sehun in mind:If this isn't friendship my God! He was out of trouble but he still does it for a stupid friend with himself having a stupid brain. This why I hate this friendship thing so much. What's the point of this ridiculous thing? You get in trouble instead.

Jhope looked at his students who were looking at him weirdly because of his extreme favoritism. Jhope was worried his students would dislike him but despite liking him he unwillingly said..

Jhope:Ok you can help him with the cleaning.

After Jhope's class, Baekhyun immediately turned to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun with a sad face:I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I didn't even realize how I said the truth. It just slipped out of my mouth.

Chanyeol:It's ok. At least we get to work together.

Chanyeol was slightly happy that they could work together for some time.

After school:

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went towards the room tried to turn the light on but it was really old and dim.

When they entered the room, they were in huge disappointment. It was filled a lot of dirt and it was dusty everywhere. There were many spider webs and spiders hanging from the ceiling. It was piled up with books and papers. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years.

Baekhyun while moving a spider web near his face:How (cough) are we gonna be able to finish cleaning this today?

Chanyeol:Well we better get started if we wanna finish today.

Baekhyun:I'll go get the ladder and start dusting.

Chanyeol:Ok I'll start sweeping the floor.

They were coughing and sneezing due to the dust quite often. Baekhyun was on a step ladder.

Baekhyun:This is harder than I-Ahhhhh!!!

Baekhyun was panicking and he was about to fall but Chanyeol held him and he hugged him tightly.

Chanyeol:What happened? It looks like you got really scared. Are you ok?

Baekhyun:Yeah. Spider!!! I have arachnophobia(fear of spiders). I hate spiders. I even dislike spiderman.

Chanyeol giggled slightly due to his cuteness.

Chanyeol:I'm here. It's ok.

But the spider fell onto Baekhyun's head along with some dirt.

Chanyeol:Oh look the spider is on your head. But it's so smal-

Baekhyun:Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol even more tightly.

Chanyeol chuckled a bit and brushed the spider and the dirt off. Baekhyun was still panicking.

Chanyeol:It's gone now.

Baekhyun:Don't you dare laugh! It's a phobia. It's not funny!

Baekhyun realised their position and broke the hug from Chanyeol.

They continued cleaning but Chanyeol was thinking about Baekhyun hugging him.

He liked the moment and them hugging.

Chanyeol had a mischievous idea.

Meanwhile:

Sehun was reading books and collecting some books for studies and homeworks.

On the other hand:

Chanyeol: Baekhyun there is a spider on your shoulder.

Baekhyun:What?!Ahhhhhh!

Baekhyun got scared again and hugged Chanyeol although this time it was a lie.

During the hug, Chanyeol was feeling happy internally and he was smiling playfully because he achieved what he wanted.

Chanyeol hugged him back. After some time Baekhyun was a bit confused.

Baekhyun in fear:Did the spider not go?

Chanyeol slightly his shoulder to act as if he pushed off the spider.

Chanyeol:Yeah it's gone. If you are so scared you can stand over there (while pointing to a place).

Baekhyun:No it's ok. This is a lot of hard work, so we need to work together. I guess I need to be braver. I won't be scared of spiders anymore.

Chanyeol:Oh ok. Look there's another spider.

Baekhyun screamed and immediately hugged Chanyeol.

Baekhyun:Heeeeeeelllppp!!!!

Chanyeol laughed out loud.

Baekhyun broke the hug and looked at him.

Baekhyun:What happened? Why are you laughing?

Chanyeol:I was just kidding. I wanted to see how much braver you got and it seems like you failed.

Baekhyun hit him lightly.

Baekhyun:You are so mean!

Chanyeol:Sorry sir.(bow). Wait here for some time, I'll go bring some mops, brushes and other important items.

Baekhyun:Ok.

Chanyeol left from there to get the items.

Baekhyun was cleaning all by himself. His hands were really dirty from cleaning. And some parts of his face was also really dirty.

Suddenly he felt something move on his hand. He looked and saw a big, scary spider climbing up his hand.

He was so terrified that he ran.

He hugged the first he could see down the corridor. The person stumbled a bit due to the sudden hug and Baekhyun's grip got stronger on that person's coat.

Baekhyun:Ahh! Help me!! Help me!! This spider is about to eat me!!!

The person stiffened due to the hug. Baekhyun slightly opened his eyes and realized the person is so tall.

Baekhyun:Ah Chanyeol please help me!!

He hugged him again but even more tightly.

That guy:I am not Chanyeol. I am Sehun.

Baekhyun in fear:I don't mind if it's Sehun or Chanyeol.

Sehun:What?!

Baekhyun realised what he said and who he is and looked at him. He noticed him looking at him very angrily.


Baekhyun softly said: Sehun?

 

 

 


He was about to move away from him but Sehun pushed him.


Baekhyun was about to fall but Chanyeol caught him from behind.

Chanyeol furiously: What the hell Sehun?! Why did you push him like that?! He could've gotten hurt!!

Sehun: Oh so your manager is here. Seems like he's doing a good job. Well I don't care. What's the meaning of hugging me like that?!

Please log in to read the full chapter