Rain

Not badass enough for you?

"What is this..." Baekhee muttered under her breath. The weather was getting extreme these days - it could shine so hard yet the next moment there's a downpour. It was a typical day after school and the rain decided to fall while she was on her way home. She'd just walked out of a convenience store and had no choice but to be stuck there till the rain stops.

 

It had been 10 long minutes since she'd been sitting on the sheltered pavement, waiting for the rain to stop. She played around with her phone and ate her lollipop, praying that the rain would stop sometime soon. Even after finishing her lollipop, the rain didn't seem to back down at all.

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP "Damn it..." The voice of a male groaned as he ran towards the shelter. "I'm drenched now.. When will it even stop raining?" He muttered under his breath. His pristine uniform had been soaked wet and his hair wasn't any much better. Baekhee stared up at him in curiosity as he nonchalantly rubbed his head, in attempt to make it more dry. *This isn't any of my business..* Baekhee turned back, facing the rain that seemed to subside just a little.

 

The male fished out his phone from his pocket and stared at the screen, sighing. "Damn batteries are dead. I'm done for..." It was then that he started looking around his surroundings. His eyes rounded when they landed on a certain someone, looking out into the pouring rain with eyes that showed nothing at all. A corner of his lips curved up a little, though he didn't know exactly why.

 

He plopped himself down next to her with a distance between them, and she turned in annoyance. Who was that nincompoop breaking her chain of thoughts? He gave a lopsided gentle grin and turned to look at her too. "Going to the club tonight?" She mentally gasped but all she did was stare at him, go "I don't know what you're talking about." and turned back to look ahead again. He gave a short laugh and continued looking at her.

 

She felt herself burn under his gaze and muttered a "Don't look at me." Amused, he chuckled and propped up one of his legs, wrapping his arms around it and rocked back and forth. "I've seen you at the club, haven't you seen me?"

 

"Nope." She said, slightly furrowing her brows in confusion. He stood up abruptly, causing Baekhee to jolt and turn to face him. Humming a familiar melody, he started to dance with crisp and sharp movements, stopping after a little more than half a minute and turning to give her a smirk. "Rings a bell?"

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

HI READERS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I'm sorry I took so long, but I've been really busy. Argh. And my creative juices aren't flowing as smoothly cuz it's the holidays now~

I went on a vacation to Bangkok then when I came back, I had to resume my band practices (Anyone in the band too? :D)

And I'd been hanging out with friends too, I kinda forgot to update /scratches head/ :P

I know what you'd just read was kinda ty, pardon my language, but I tried to squeeze a chapter out cuz my subscribers are being so awesome and patient :3

Thanks to those who'd commented, I'll try to answer you guys or something! ^^

I hope I'll be able to provide you guys with a better chapter the next time, and sooner as well! /sends lots of love/

Thank you for taking interest in my humble story :')

Image credits to owner~

 

******* 12 June: apparently I forgot to undo the "Hide Chapter" thing =.= sorry for the late update >.<