Why did I do that?

Curious

It was late and the SHINee gang was feel very tired after a long day of hard work.  The interview with Kiss the Radio was something they were use to and enjoyed very much but, they also loved to sleep.  Key and Jonghyun walk ahead with their manager with Onew walking slower and slower as they got closer to the van.  Key pushed him carefully to keep his tired feel moving along .  Minho and Taemin walked a few steps behind them and a steady but also rather slow pass making there way to the van.

“They said I looked like a girl.” Taemin whispered, barely load enough for Miinho to hear as they walked side by side.

“What was the Taemin?”

“Nothing…” Taemin responded pouting with his arms crossed over his chest as he yawned.  Minho giggled and rubbed his hand through Taemin’s long soft hair.  Taemin  protested , blushing at the action, and pushed him away speeding up and walking with the rest of s leaving Minho by himself walking behind them.

When the reached the van Onew opened it and jumped in the back and sighed in relief that they were finally going back to the dorm.  Key took his normal spot next to Minho in the middle section of the van while Jonghyun went around to the other side and hopped into to passenger side of the van.   Taemin was last in the van and sat with Onew in the back and put his seat back to sleep on the short ride back to the dorm.

It was rather pointless to put the seat back as the ride was only 15 short minutes to the dorm but, he could careless he was up at 6am and it was quickly approaching midnight.  Any amount of extra sleep was welcomed by the tired 16 year old.

They arrived and each , one by one, slowly made there way out of the van , but as Minho was walking away he noticed Taemin was missing.

Minho and Taemin were very close and when one was missing the other always knew and would go look for them.

Minho, walking over to the van and popping his head in, said to the sleeping boy “ Yah! Taemin-ah its time to wake up.  Were back at the dorm and I am way to tired to carry you.” With a sleepy giggle Taemin undid his seat belt and hopped out of the van and fallowed Minho up to the dorm.

" You sure fell asleep fast.  If only you would wake up just as fast" Minho joked with Taemin as he turned the door nob to the dorm.

When he walked in he heard the shower running. “ Key must be showering before bed.” Taemin said tiredly.  He and Minho kicked there shoes off lazily allowing them to fall in whatever spot they landed and now carry about the punishment they would get from Key when he saw. 

They shower turned off an a few minutes later Key came down , said his good nights, and went back up stairs to his room, first one on the right.  The others also went into there rooms and quickly fell asleep. 

As tired as he was Taemin just tossed and turned all night.  He looked over to the clock that read 2 in the morning.  “Really!?”  Taemin had been so tired and had even fell asleep in the van on the way home but now he couldn’t seem to get his eyes to close and brain to quiet down so he could sleep.  Taemin flipped his phone out and began typing loudly on the keys in frustration.

To: Umma Key

I cant sleep :(

He waited only a few second before he got a response.

To: My Minnie

Sorry but I can so please stop texting me.

Taemin made a few angry noises at his phone, as if it was  Key himself .  Unhappy he started hitting the keys again.

To: Umma Key

Bring me banana milk I really cant sleep

Again Taemin waited only a few seconds for is response and he wasn’t happy about it.

To: My Minnie

No Taemin!  I am just as tired as you were in the van and I want to sleep please stop texting me!  You have two feet go and get it yourself.

Taemin  mumbled some words under his breath.  Most  likely words complaining about how his “umma” wouldn’t go and get him his banana milk.  Reluctantly Taemin slipped out of bed and walked down stairs and into the kitchen.  Once there he opened the door to the refrigerator  and pulled out his banana milk and turning around to head back up stairs. 

While walking in the pitch black dorm Taemin and tripped and and hit his leg on a chair. “ aish!” he yelled as quiet as he could knowing the others were sleeping right above him. He hopped on one leg into the living room and to his surprise he found Minho asleep on the couch. “ why is he sleeping here?  Is there a problem with his room?” Taemin thought to himself and he limped closer to his hyung on the couch.  He carefully shook him.

Nothing.

Taemin sighed to himself. “ Minho!” he yelled loud enough to wake Minho but quietly enough not to wake the others.  Minho’s eyes fluttered open as he looked up at the smaller boy.

Taemin was wareing his pink PJs with little hearts on them  he had gotten from Key when he out grew them back in there debut days.  His hair was up in a ponytail to hold his long hair off his neck while he slept.  His big brown eyes looked at Minho waiting for a response from the older boy who for some reason was sleeping on the couch.

“Taemin…” Minho mumbled as he sat up.  He raised one arm and placed his hand on Taemin’s cheek.  Taemin quickly turned red, happy that it was to dark for Minho to notice.  Minho leaned closer to the ever so red Taemin.  Taemin did the same slowly leaning forward toward the boy he had just woken up.  Minho brushed Taemin’s bags out of his face and looked into his eyes.  Taemin thes slammed his lips on Minho’s feeling the other boy jump at the action.

“ why did I just do that” he though to himself and he pushed hard agenst Minho’s lips.  Taemin knew he was close with Minho but he never thought of him this way till now and he was utterly confused yet curious on who he enjoyed this so much. 

Taemin soon in shock, pulled back and left Minho there, on the couch where he had found him.  Taemin cursed to himself for doing that and last thing he wanted was to see Minho the next morning. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is so short.  I will try pre-writeing chapters and updateing as much as I can.  I will shoot for everyday and sometimes more then onces a day.

Wow Taemin made the first move.  Didn't see that comeing.  I tried not to leave it too muhc on a clif hang but , I also did not want to give you Minho's reaction just yet. 

I am Key bias just so all you SHINee fans know.  Hopefully as i write you will learn a little bit about me and who I am and again thanks again for reading.