Lost Kitten - Part 1

The Sky of Love - HIATUS

 

 

Ren was staring at the sky from the class window… again. He was shocked last time when he knew that IU was Minhyun’s girlfriend. They just started dating about a month ago and it seemed that they day Ren met IU, the “someone” that IU was waiting for was Minhyun.  Ren didn’t know what to say or even think.  When he finally likes someone, it happened that someone is belonged to “another person”. Morever, the “another person” is one of his few friends. For him to actually felt something towards IU was wrong in the first place, he told himself. They are so different that they were like living in different worlds. There’s no way IU would actually feel anything towards him. IU becomes his friends is a miracle itself. I should just give up, Ren told himself again as he kept on staring at the sky. Then, he noticed something and turned to Baekho who was beside him.

 

“Baekho, do you bring umbrella today?” Ren asked.

“No, why?” Baekho tried to look at the sky through the window. It’s bright and clear, in fact it was a hot day. “Is it going to rain?”

Ren noded. Baekho always believe Ren on weather-forecasting. Other people said Ren’s always spacing, staring at the space but Baekho knew, Ren is not spacing, he’s looking at the sky. Since he has done that more than anyone else in this school, he would be the one who can detect a single change in the sky.

 

“Ottoke? I don’t have any. Do you bring yours?” Baekho asked and Ren start searching around his table. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed an umbrella from under of his desk.

“Seems like I have one. I forgot to bring it back home from last week.” Ren smiled and Baekho heart skip a little.

“That’s nice. Then we can share… um….aish…” Baekho suddenly dropped his head down in frustration and Ren watched in curiosity. “Aish… I forgot that I have Kendo club activities today. We can’t go back together.”

“I see… “ Ren returned his umbrella under his table again.

“Ottoke? How am I going back home without umbrella? What should…”

“Can you please be quiet?” Suzy glared at Baekho and Ren. “I can’t hear the teacher” she added.

 

They are in the middle of lesson. Suzy was Ren’s classmate and she sat besides Ren and Baekho’s seat. She’s one of the famous beauties in the school. However, despites of her beauty, she has this cold, rude and arrogant attitude. She doesn’t have a lot of friends and rumors said that she rejected boys’ love confession in awful ways. It’s almost like she never smiled and always alone but doesn’t seems that she care. Her bold personality has gained her “ice beauty” title. But of course, Ren didn’t know all of that (because of his ignorance). He only knew Suzy as his classmate who always has foul moods.

 

“Yah, suzy. Do you have extra umbrella?” Baekho grinned as he asked Suzy.  Baekho is one of the few boys who treat Suzy like any regular classmates despite of her reputations. Suzy looked at Baekho in disbelief.

“What?” Suzy was half whispering as she glanced over to the teacher to make sure the teacher was not looking at her.

“Ren said it will rain today and I don’t have my umbrella. Do you..” Baekho suddenly stopped as he saw teacher came and standing right in front of him, between his and Suzy’s seats.  He looked up to the teacher.

“What is the important matter that you have to speak while I was teaching, Kang Baekho?” the teacher, Miss UEE tapped one of her feet as she glare- smile at Baekho.

*

*

*

Ren watched the sky. It’s very dark but it hasn’t raining.

“Baekho” Ren shoved his umbrella to Baekho. “It hasn’t raining yet. I’m going to run back home. You can borrow my umbrella.” 

Baekho looked at Ren with eyes wide open before he grinned and grabbed Ren’s neck with his arm.

“Aigoo, Ren is so nice to me that I’m touched” He ruffled Ren’s blonde hair.

“Ahh… don’t touched my hair” Ren whined as tried to get Baekho’s hands off him. From afar, Minhyun watched the scene. There was no sense of delight in his expression.

*

*

*

It’s already four o’clock in the evening and the rain is pouring heavily. IU just got back from the student council meeting (she’s one of the student councils). Minhyun and her best friend, Jiyoeng already went home. IU doesn’t like making others wait for her, especially when she knew student council meeting never ends early. IU put on her jacket, opened her pink umbrella and walked through the rain.    

As she walked across an old gazebo along her way, she saw a boy with her school uniform with his back turned to her under the gazebo. He was sitting on the gazebo bench with both of his legs pulled up onto the bench as well, crossing and his back looked a bit shivering. He has platinum blonde hair and his hair was tied up as ponytail. There aren’t many students with that hair color in her school and one of them is someone that she knew. She approached the boy and she soon recognized the boy as she went closer.

“ Ren?” IU called as she went under the gazebo as well and closed her umbrella. Ren turned his head and he was both shocked and delight to see IU but of course, no words coming out of his mouth.

“Why are you still not going home?” IU asked as she went in front of Ren when she saw there was a little kitten on Ren’s lap. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just realized that it's not good to write too much on a chapter... because readers might find it a bit boring

So, I decided to break this chapter into 2 parts (other reason is because I haven't finish writing the second part :P)

Second part will include a bit abusive scene... but it's only lightly

I'm still wondering how do we rated M (mature) for our stories?

what kind of scenes are rated M?

I know is considered as M, 

but how about beating and kiss scene?

Can anyone explain to me? 

^__^