^^

The Collar Bone Freak

A random day at the classroom

"You know, you are being creepy with that collar bone stuff of yours," Jungchan said as they are eating their lunch.

"But collar bones are so irresistable" Hajin said dreamily making her friend roll their eyes.

"ANNYEONG SEHUNNIE~~" Hajin shouted, as her friend, Sehun passed at their classroom. The guy waved and smile making the other girls faint, well faint is an exxageration, but I know you get the point.

"You have a SUPER HOT friend, you know. Why look at others collar bone?" Hyemin said.

"Who?" Hajin just asked, cluelessly making her friends sigh.

"DUH, who is your other friend than us?" 

"Sehunnie?" she replied. The others didn't replied anymore and focused in their food because they know that that kid's craziness made her forget about the world.

After School

As usual, Sehun and Hajin walked home together.

*Now that I think about it, Sehun is kinda cool... Also, I haven't seen this guy's collarbone...* she thought as she looked at her friend.

"What? Have you finally realized that you have a gorgeous friend here?" Sehun said while smirking snapping Hajin from her thoughts.

"A-ani" Hajin stuttered then looked down. She knows her self very well, she knows she is now as red as tomato.

Sehun just laughed at his friends actions. *Cute*

"Sehunnie"

"Hmmm?"

"Favor"

What?"

"Go to my house tonight. Wear a V-neck shirt or something that will show your collarbone." She said then dashed through their house leaving her friend dumbfounded.

A smile then formed at Sehun's lips.

"Well, this night is gonna be fun."


AAAHHHHH....

I decided I'm gonna make it a two-shot..

I already finished this story but it's in my notebook and I'm too lazy to type it..  

So, I'm gonna update later...

I hope you guys like it^^

comment and subscribe^^