^^

The Collar Bone Freak

At Hajin's Room

*Pabo! Pabo! Why did I even do that?* the thought of what she did earlier embarassed her so much that it get to the point where se hits her head constantly to forget her stupidity.

Then she heard a creaking sound. *Must be the door. PLEASE DON'T BE SEHUN YET! PLEASE!* She prayed in her head as she turns toward the door slowly. But then she saw Sehun and she was stunned.

*this is what Sehunnie was wearing, of course she would be stunned*

*OMG! SUPER PERFECT COLLAR BONE is totally in front of me and so reachable* she squealed in her mind then unconciously runs toward her friend.

"Sehunnie~~❤" But then was stopped by Sehun before she can be near him, or should I say, his collar bone.

"Nuh-uh" 

"But-but" Hajin said like a child...

"No buts..." Sehun said then sat on Hajin's bed. Now, Hajin is sulking infront of him, still standing.

"You now realize that the perfect collar bone you are looking for is right here all along, don't you?"

All Hajin did was nod, taking little glimpse at her friends collar bone.

"Want it to be yours?"

Hajin's face suddenly lit up but was immediately changed into a confused look.

"You are just so clueless and so cute at the same time, aren't you?" Sehun stand up and ruffled Hajin's hair. Hajin just looked up looking for answers in the guy's eyes.

"Why do you think I'm always with you when I can always spend it with the girls drooling over me?"

"Because we are friends and friends stick through thick and thin?"

"Pabo, pabo, pabo!" Sehun said while pointing Hajin's forehead.

"Ouch"

"I like you"

"EHHH??? ChinchAAA??"

"Yup, so would you be my girlfriend?"

"uhmmm.."

"You know I can also be your collar bone provider.." Sehun said while smiling sheepishly. He know her so well and she knows that when it comes to collar bones, her friend can't resist it.

"Okay, then" Hajin just calmly answered and beamed a smile at Sehun.

"I know you're gonna- what?? Did you just said okay to me, without blushing or anything?"

"Yeah, kind-off.."

"Wait was that okay, for being your boyfriend or the collar bone-thingie"

"Well, both, but you know me, I'm more into the collar bone offer." she smiled making him annoyed.

"Well, maybe I should do something to make you forget about collar bones then.."

"How?"

Then Sehun moved closer to Hajin making her gulp.


In the Living room..

"Look like the kids are having fun" Sehun's mom said, as she sipped from her tea...

"Yeah, I guess so" Hajin's mother just answered calmly.

"Yah, get off you evil Sehun, you are tickling me!!!"

"Make me! Say you love me first"

"Okay I love yo-your collar bones"

"Wrong!! Say it properly, don't be shy"

"So when should we set the wedding?" Hajin's father asked as he sipped his coffee and continued reading the newspaper.

"Let's wait for them to come down and maybe we can discuss everything, dear," Hajin's mom calmly said.

"As soon as possible would be okay too." Sehun's father said making the adults in the living room laugh.


The End...

Sorry for being so lame and weird.. I'm just always like this..

I just liked the thought so I just wrote it down..

How I wish my parents can be that calm too...

Anyway, I wann hear what you guys thought, so please comment!!!^^

And don't forget to subscribe too if you want