Baby Shower: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~  
We got to the mall and it was busy. People were everywhere. In stores, restaurants, bathrooms and rest of the mall. Everybody got paired with somebody. Three people in group and it was equal.

Of course, it’s me, Jwi So, and Min Min. We told each other to meet at BBQ Grill around 8:30 for dinner. We all agreed and separated like mices. Then all three of us went into Yesstyle. We looked through all of the dresses and Min Min and Jwi So tried about hundreds of them. Since I got a bulge already, I can’t try it on.

Some dresses were cute but too cute and they were others that are too y but too showy. I wanted to give up. This is too much. I think i’m seeing spots but then Min Min came out...my mouth dropped.

“Is that you, Min Min,” I asked, pretending to look for her.

She giggled, “Shut up. Do I look good?”

I laughed, “Girl, you look better than good. You’re damn hot!” She laughed and I did too. The dress was fitted her very well. I really like the leopard print and the one sleeve. “When he sees you like this, I bet you he wants you back to his life.”

“If he does then too late. I found someone right now.”

“Who is he?”

“Here,” Min Min said, showing me a picture of him. “Cute, right?” I nodded. “His name is Chang Ho.”

“What’s his surname,” Jwi So said, walking out with her dress. She loves pink and it still fits her well. It’s very y and goes good with her body type.

“Song. Song Chang Ho,” Min Min answered.

“What,” I said, bulging my eyes.

“What’s wrong, Eun Sun,” asked Min Min.

“I remember him. He stole my first kiss in the 8th grade.”

“Were you happy or mad about it,” Jwi So questioned, fixing her dress to her liking.

“I was mad because I liked someone else around that time,” I said, pouting.
“I remember now. You liked Dongwoo,” Jwi So said, smirking.

“Shut up. Buy the dresses and lets leave,” I yelled, storming off. They did and we went to Kim’s Shoe Closet. I bought two pairs of flats and nice heel shoes. While Jwi So got a dozen and Min Min just got one.

After shoe shopping, we just walked around. We bought things here and there, went window shopping and went to the pet shop. They were so many adorable pets. They were birds, cats, dogs, reptiles and hamsters. All of them were so cute.

Jwi So thought all of them were cute except the reptiles. She hated them because she had bad experience with them. Like her 5th birthday. Her parents asked a their aunt, who works in a zoo, to bring some animals. Her aunt brought birds, an horse and a snake. Jwi So was happy to see a snake. So without any permission, she took it and put it around her neck. She was pretending it was a scarf. Then the snake started to tighten her neck. She was very thankful that her aunt came in the room to check in the snack but instead help her niece to remove the snake. Since then she will scream, ran away, and even faint if she one.

“Min Min, lets go. I think Jwi So can’t take it anymore,” I said. Min Min nodded and brought Jwi So outside. She sat down and take some breaths in and out. “Jwi So, it’s okay.”

“Thanks, Eun Sun,” she said, “what time is it right now?”

“Almost 8:30. I think we should go,” said Min Min. We agreed and started headed to the restaurant.

When we got there, people were already there. We were the last one.

“What took you guys forever? All of us are hungry,” said Jiyeon.

“Okay. Okay. We’re sorry. Since we're here, lets eat,” I said, while entering in. We got two long tables filled ten each. We only had to pay five dollars and the rest was a buffet. I controlled my hunger but with my mood swings, I can eat cow.

“Calm down, Eun Sun,” said Suzy, laughing. I smiled and chewed my food slowly.

“Sorry. Just hungry,” I replied.

“So how this plan going to work,” asked Jem. I explained to them and put them into spots. I had to switch people around and spots. However, we got the plan going. We have some watchers, trappers, and Min Min. We all shriek when we finished. Everybody was excited to do this but I’m afraid someone is going to get hurt.


An update. I got about 64 subbies. ^_^
Thank you so much.
Also, I want to have a shout to onewjr! I like our conversation from yesterday.