Calling You

Love Song for You

Mika was shocked by Karam’s appeared in front of his house at midnight. “Owh Karam-ah, you surprising me”, Mika sighed and rubbed his chest. Karam smiled appearing his teeth as he grabbed Mika’s hand. “Hyung, can you helped me?”, Karam asked with puppy eyes. Mika narrowed his eyes. “What?”, he asked. “Hyunmin was sick, can you accompany him a whole day? I need to work”, Karam said dragged Mika out from his house. “I never agree with it”, Mika protested when Karam dragged him. “Just accompany that fool here”, Karam said smile like evil and leave.

Mika sighed and made his way to Hyunmin’s room. He stopped to saw Hyunmin, lie weak on the bed. “Urh, Deokjin-ah!”, He shouted as his husky voice trembling. Mika feel guilty and come towards him, drag the chair and sat next to him. Hyunmin who got a high fever tried to saw who sat next to him. He stunned, Mika, his angel was here.

“Mi-Mika hyung?”, he blushed. “Karam has left, are you okay?”, Mika asked put his palm on Hyunmin’s forehead. “I-I’m okay”, Hyunmin said tried to sit but then collapse. Mika chuckled. “You are so hot, have you check on the thermometer?”, he asked. Hyunmin shook his head. Mika rolled his eyes, looking for first aid box. Hyunmin bit the thermometer.

“Have you eat?”, Mika asked. Hyunmin shook his head slowly. “Since I can’t cook, let’s saw what Karam have done”, Mika shrugged and make his way to the kitchen. He smiled to saw a small note with a pot of porridge next it. ‘Hyung, this is for that’s fool’, the note said.

Mika came with a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea. He checked the thermometer.  38oC. Mika’s eyes widened. “That was so height! Eat and sleep”, Mika started to worry. Hyunmin just shrugged. “I-I don’t have any appetite”, Hyunmin said. Mika sighed and grabbed the plate. “Ah, lemme feed you”, Mika said pushed a spoon of rice to Hyunmin. Hyunmin smiling and eat it slowly. “Why your face become so red?”, Mika asked. ‘Because of you!’, Hyunmin cried in his heart. “My face become red if I got fever”, Hyunmin said nervously. Mika nodded and back to feed him. Between Mika feeding Hyunmin, his phone rang made he said ‘wait’ and answered it.

“What happened, Nam-PD?”, Mika asked.

“Yah! Your lyrics!”, he yelled.

“What happened to my lyrics?”, Mika asked a bit shocked.

“They disappeared! Someone stole it!”, Nam PD said panic.

“Aish! How that can be happen?!”, Mika yelled angrily.

“I think that B-Company who envy with you, steal it”, Nam PD said.

“Aish! !”, Mika kicked the table so harsh.

He sat forcefully and huffed. Hyunmin furrowed his brow while his sight a bit blur now. “What happen, hyung?”, he asked. Mika shook his head. “Nothing happen”, he lie as he quickly shook his head. Hyunmin chuckled. “How you said nothing happen? You look so angry”, Hyunmin said with a joke. Mika who still boiling, yelled make him surprised. “I SAID NOTHING HAPPEN! WHY YOU ARE SO NOISY?!”.

Hyunmin startled and blink his eyes twice. Mika gasped after realized what have he done to Hyunmin. Mika sighed and ruffled his hair. “Stay quiet and rest, I’ll go”, Mika said pushed Hyunmin to lean his back on the bed. Hyunmin was so weak to grabbed Mika’s hand now, he just let Mika go without knowing what already happen.

When Mika was already gone, Hyunmin’s phone rang suddenly. “Uargh, why someone need to call me at this time?”, Hyunmin mumbling and slowly reached his phone.

“Hello?”, he asked with his husky voice.

“Hyunminie annyeong”, someone said.

“Oh, Kevin-ah, why?”, Hyunmin aksed lazily.

“Owh, your voice so hoarse, are you sick?”, Ke vin asked worriedly.

“Hmm, what do you want?”, Hyunmin who started feeling dizzy, asked sarcastically.

“Do you know Mika?”, Kevin asked.

“Of course, the most composer and song writer this year”, Hyunmin rolled his eyes.

“Hehe, you with him, right?”, Kevin asked a bit teasing.

“H-how did you know?”, Hyunmin shocked. Karam’s the one who tell it.

“Hey, get well soon, okay?”, Kevin said with his high voice.

“Ouh, noisy!”, Hyunmin cover his ear and closed the phone.

-o-

At Mika’s Office

BRUAGH!

He kicked and slammed the table angrily, he was Mika. “How can you make unknown person get in this office?!”, Mika yelled to the other employees. Nam PD just panic and tried to calm him. “Why would they get my ‘Love Song for You’ and ‘Love Story’ lyrics?! That’s must be on the oricon chart soon!”, Mika really pissed off as he bit his lower lips. “Mika, calm down”, Nam PD patted Mika’s back. Mika turned around and hissed. “How can I? That are the best lyrics!”, Mika yelled with his teary eyes. Nam PD shook his head. “Okay, we will search it but please calm down and wait, okay?”, Nam PD smiled. Mika sighed and nodded after it.

‘I never saw Mika-ssi would be angry like that’,

‘That because his lyrics were stole’,

‘There must be important for him’,

Karam who got home late, surprised to saw Hyunmin already lied on the floor. “Yah, Woo Hyunmin”, Karam patted Hyunmin’s cheek. Hyunmin collapsed as he sweating hard. “Mmm, Mika-hyung”, He was delirious. Karam chuckled to saw his friend’s behavior. Slowly, he lifted Hyunmin’s body. “Owh , what did he eat today?!”, Karam sighed and throw hi to the bed. “Mika-hyung”, he still delirious. “So a fool like can get a fever”, Karam shook his head and go to his room.

Karam’s evil side is appeared, he go to Mika’s house. Knocked the door twice, waiting for Mika to open the door. “Oh, Karam”, he said flat. “Hyung, can you sleep at my house?”, Karam asked smiling. Mika furrowed his brow. “Sorry I can’t, something happened and I need to resolve it”, Mika said and intend to closed the door. Karam grabbed the door’s knob make Mika paused.

“Please, he always calling you”, Karam pleaded. “Who?”, Mika didn’t understand with what Karam said. “Hyumin always calling you”, Karam said smiling. “Are you try to make fun of me?”, Mika hissed and hands on his hips. Karam shook his head. “I’m not, you can look him by yourself”, Karam smirked when he saw Mika’s face started blushing.

“No, thanks!”, Mika said and slammed the door. “Hihihi”, Karam laughed happily. When he intends to go back, he paused when he saw Injun came. “Oh, Karamie hyung, annyeong”, Injun bowed. Karam replied it and left. ‘Lee Injun’, he mumbling and chuckled after closed the door.

-tobecontinued-

Jah! So cheesy!

Exam finally end~

PLEASE COMMENTS AND ALSO SUBSCRIBING!