05

Marriage Contract since birth with Ljoe?!

Chapter 05

 


 

 

"Appa! Eomma! Why did I saw that girl in my school a while ago?" That was the first thing Ljoe did as soon as he arrived home. He went inside the house and shouted his question.
His mom and dad who was sitting down on the couch jumped a little when they heard the sudden burst of their son. They both looked up and saw Ljoe glaring at the both of them.
 
"Oh come on sweety.. Sit down here first.. We'll explain to you." His mom cooed.
Ljoe groaned but then sat down on the opposite couch his mom and dad were sitting at.
"So.. explain." Ljoe said while crossing his arms and leaning his back on the back rest.
 
"First.. Her name is Jieun. Go Jieun. Okay? Remember that?" His mom said.
Ljoe rolled his eyes. Whatever
"And I'm glad you saw her awhile ago. Did you greet her?" His mom asked.
Ljoe shook his head. Why will I?
His mom tsked and shook her head. "You should have greet her! Aish."
 
"So.. Byunghun, the reason why you saw her awhile ago at school is because she passed her requirements. She'll be transferring in your school soon." His dad explained.
"WHAT?!" Ljoe had his eyes widened. NO WAY.
 
 
-The next day-
 
 
It was lunch time and you were still debating in your mind whether to say it to Hara already or just say it later after class.
How should I say it? This is so hard. She'll probably cry. You bit your lower lip from so much nervousness.
"Jieun! Come on!" Hara hugged your arm and dragged you with her on the queue line to order your lunch.
 
After ordering your lunch, both of you sat down on an empty table and started eating.
And while busy eating, you kept on peeking at your bestfriend. It seems like she's not sensing anything wrong.
You sighed and continued eating. I'll just tell her after class.
 
 
So now.. It was dismissal already and you and Hara held hands together and went out of the school.
And before you could say goodbye to her, you pouted.
"Is there something wrong Jieun?" Hara asked and you nodded.
You suddenly hugged her.. tight. 
"Uhh.. Jieun.." Hara squished her right eye. "Why are you hugging me suddenly?"
 
You then sobbed. "Hara~ah.. I'll.... I'll be transferring into another school tomorrow.."
"W-WHAT?" Hara's eyes widened. "What are you saying Jieun?"
"I'll be transferring to Mr.Lee's son's school tomorrow." You said and hugged her tighter, burrying your face on her neck.
 
Hara blinked. She doesn't know how to react. She was totally shocked. If you leave, that means she'll be alone now since she wasn't that close with your classmates.
Same with you. Since you are the one who's gonna be transferring, that means you'll be alone too in your new school.
"Are you serious Jieun?"
You nodded. She hugged you too and sobbed. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I hate you!!"
"I'm sorry!! I'm going to miss you Hara.."
 
"Babo!!" Both of you sobbed and soon, both of you calmed down.
She wiped your tears away and held both of your shoulders. "Promise me you won't have a new bestfriend in your school okay? Promise me that I'll be your only bestfriend! And promise me you'll be sending me messages if there's something wrong!"
You giggled and nodded. You hugged her again. "I'm really going to miss you."
"Me too." Hara smiled and hugged you back again.