My Mischievous Angel

My Mischievous Angel

 

FINAL CHAPTER!!!

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG SPELLING. WRONG TYPING.

=============================================================================================================

“Hey” A girl greeting her boyfriend who already waiting for her in her school gate. “Hey..arrgghh..I miss you” The boy hugged her. “Mwoya..we just met this morning.” The girl pinched his cheek. “It’s feel weird to not to see you around me when I was study” The boy pout.

“Hey..you are a university student now” The girl poke his stomach. “Yah! Why you keep calling me ‘you’? you have to call me oppa!” The boy pinched her nose. “Tsk! I shouldn’t agree with that bet” The girl pout.

*flash back*

“Hey..Yang Seungho, you have to study well if you wanna get in to that university” “Tsk..of course I will accepted” “Tsk..tsk..look at how cocky you are..tsk.tsk”

“Hey..Kim Nana..let’s make a bet” “What bet?” “If I accepted in that university, you have to call me oppa” “Mwo?! Andwe” “Wae-eo? afraid?” “Mwo?! Fine! Deal! I call you oppa if you accepted.” “Okay..deal!”

*end of flash back*

“Yah..what’s wrong with called your boyfriend oppa?!” Seungho circled his arm on Nana’s neck and slowly pulled her to walk. “I don’t like it. I like to call you Seungho” “Seungho oppa” “Seungho” “Seungho oppa” “Seungho” “Seungho opppaaaaa” Seungho pinched Nana’s nose.

“Hahaha..ne..Seungho oppa” “Good” Seungho released his hand and he hold Nana’s hand. “So, how’s your day today? You’ve met a pretty girl today?” “Hmm…a lot” Seungho nodded.

“Mwo?!” Nana glare. “Hey..are you jealous?” Seungho poke Nana’s cheek. “What do you think?!” Nana glared. “Hahaha..so what If I met a lot of pretty girl? I don’t care about them. My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world” Seungho give a peck on Nana’s pout lips.

“Hmm..here we go again” Nana rolled her eyes. “Hahaha..what’s that?huh?!” Seungho pinched Nana’s nose. “Hahaha..ok..” Nana tried to pull away Seungho hands.

“Hey, what time you will pick me up tonight?” Nana lifted Seungho’s hand and put it around her shoulder. “Hmm..around 7.00. Junhyung said his birthday party start at 7.30,right?” Seungho pulled Nana closer to him.

“Hmm..okay. 07.00 is fine. Hmm..what should I wear?” “Hey..wear whatever you want. You know you’ll always beautiful for me” Seungho caressed Nana’s top. “I know, I wanna look beautiful so people will stare at me” Nana put cocky face.

“Yah!” Seungho pretend to strangling Nana with his arm. “Hahaha..kidding” “Hey..we arrived. Let’s go the park first” Seungho drag Nana. “Yah..are you trying to kidnapping me?” “Hahaha..yes! Mr.Kim..I kidnapped your beautiful daughter” Seungho exclaimed.

“Yah!” Nana chuckled while slap Seungho’s arm. When they arrived, Seungho take Nana to sit down on the bench. “”Hmm..I will always love this park” Nana leaned her head on Seungho’s shoulder.

“Yes..this park saw everything” Seungho chuckled. “What do you mean saw everything?” Nana tilted her head up so she can look to Seungho’s eyes directly.

“This park saw us grow up” Seungho kiss Nana nose tip. “This park saw you were always protecting me” Nana kiss Seungho’s chin. Seungho moves from his position. He straddles Nana’s waist and hovers above her.

“This park saw me falling for you” Their foreheads touching. “Yes, this park saw me falling for you” Nana caressed Seungho’s cheek. “Hey, this park also saw this” Seungho hold Nana’s chin and kissed her.

Seungho put his hands on Nana’s hips, pulled her closer. He kissed Nana as she wrapped her arms around Seungho neck. Seungho gently bite Nana’s lower lip when she clasped his upper lip. Seungho Nana’s back when his tongue circled Nana’s mouth. Begging for accessed. When Nana Seungho’s head, he pull her closer and kiss her deeper. They enjoy every move, they kissed until they realize that they need to breath.

“I love you Seungho oppa” Nana break the kiss. “Love you too Nana” Seungho kissed her forehead. “Please forever be mine” Seungho hug her. “I will” Nana hugged him tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Yang Seungha..where have you been? I’m looking for you” A mother lifted her 4 years old daughter. “I was playing with Byunghee oppa” Her daughter smile widely. “Byunghee oppa? You called him oppa now?” “He said that I have to call him oppa because he called me angel” The little girl tilted her head.

“He called you angel?” Her father comes. “Appa” The little girl open her arms. Give sign that she wanted him to lift her. Her mother give her to her father. “Hmm..my beautiful daughter” Her father her head.

“So tell appa what are you doing today?” “I was playing in the park with Byunghee oppa, he said that I should call him oppa since today because I’m his angel” The little said while playing with his father nose.

“Tsk..he still 5 years old, he really act like his father” Her father mumbled. “Hey” Her mother slapped her father arm. “Listen my baby, wherever you wanna play with Byunghee oppa, you have to tell appa and eomma” Her father poke her nose.

“Ok..it’s time to sleep” Her mother pushed her father back. Make him walked to their daughter bedroom. “Here we are” Her father carefully put her on the bed.

“Ok, close your eyes little angel” Her mother sit down on the edge of the bed, beside her. “Ne” The little girl yawned. “Good night honey” Her mother kissed her forehead. “Have a nice dream” Her father cringing then kiss her cheek.

The husband and wife walked out carefully. Don’t want to wake her up. The wife closed the door carefully. “Yah..are you jealous with a five years old boy?” The wife slapped hers husband arm.

“Hey, it’s called father’s love” The husband hugged his wife from the back. “Father’s love?” The mother chuckled. “Seriously, he still five years old but he already call our daughter angel” “Looks who’s talking? You also call me when angel when you’re 6” “Mwo? You knew?!” “Sure..because I have a lovely mother-in-law who shared that story to me” The mother poke her father nose.

“Hmm..yes, you’re my angel, always” The husband leaned his head to his wife head. “And you..will always be my mischievous angel” The wife pulled hers husband hand so he hug her tighter.

“Hey..you know what, this morning our daughter asking a brother” The husband smile seductively. “Really? I think we need think twice about that” The wife flipped her hair. “Yah!’ The husband released his hug.

“Mwo?” The wife chuckled. “She said she wanna a brother” The husband lifted his wife with bridal style. “Yaah..put me down, why you doing this?” The wife surprised. “I’m doing this because I love you Yang Nana” “I love you too Yang Seungho” They kissed until they reach their bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Eomma!! Look! An angel!” A six years old little boy drag his mother out from his house when he saw a four years old little girl get out from her car. “Hmm..you think so?” “Ne eomma, you said that an angel is beautiful, right?” The little boy tilted his head.

“Hmm..if you think so, why don’t you go there and asked her” “I can do that?” The little boy excited. “Sure, go there and asked her” Ne” The little boy grinned the running to the little girl.

“Annyeong” The little boy greet her. “Annyeong” The little girl smile. “Whooaaaahh..are you an angel” The little boy stunned. “Uh? angel?” The little girl titled her head. Confused.

“Yes, you’re an angel,right?” “Ani..my name is not angel” “Oh..so your name is not angel?” The little boy disappointed. “Hmm..but you can call me angel if you like” The little girl nodded. “Really? So I’ll call you my angel from today” The little boy grinned.

====================================================================

 

THE END

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FINAL CHAPTER ^^

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

I REALLY LOVE IT!! YOUR COMMENTS REALLY GIVE ME SPIRIT TO UPDATE THIS STORY GUYS,KEKEKE

I still have a story about Seungho, from now on I'll working on that, the tittle is "INTERNATIONAL MARRIAGE"

mind to check it out guys? ^^

But I promised you that I'll relased a new story about our lovely Yang Leader soooooooooonn ^^

once again..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333