Blood 2

ScarletDevils

Blood 2

 

Delto Aris, the step sister of the twins. 1st year of high school. A Devil.

Delto Chainz, the step brother of the twins. 3rd year of high school. A Devil.

Aris: *Walks out of the kitchen* Welcome back. Dinner is ready. Where is Fir?

Fin: *…*

Aris : *sighs* I see… So something happened again huh?

Chainz: Hahaha! Its alright isn’t it Aris. He is still in his young teens.

Aris: Its no laughing matter ! You’re too relaxed onii-chan.

Chainz: *Hugs Fin all of a sudden* It doesn’t matter does it? As long as Fin is fine.

Fin: Onii-chan…*blushes*

Aris: Okay, I get it. You are just a brother with a sister complex!

Fin: C-come on, why don’t we starting eating ? I’ll call Fir…

Aris: Its alright, let onii-chan do it.

Chainz: *…*

-------------------------- In the twins room---------------

Chainz: So…What’s the matter this time?

Fir: Nothing much. Just remembering the past.

Chainz: Hmmm…I see… “that” incident huh? Its not your fault was it? Just get over it already.

Fir: You too huh?

Chainz: Hmmm? But it’s the fact isn’t it. Plus, Fin is fine isn’t she? Shouldn’t you care more about the present?

Fir: *…*But!

Chainz: Be a man and walk forward. If your not going to protect her , who is ?

Fir: Theres still you and Aris nee-chan isn’t there?

Chainz: True. But that’s not what im talking about. Think about it. You’re her real brother aren’t you? Her only true blood family left.

Fir: *…* Yea…

Chainz: Come on, lets go get dinner.

------------------- At the dining table --------------------

Aris: Fin, is your spasm okay ?

Fin: *Nods* Its fine for now.

Chainz: Don’t push yourself too much.

Fin: Im fine Chainz onii-chan , Aris nee-chan. Im not a kid anymore.

Fir: Please…Depend more on us could you? We’re all here for you. Your not alone.

Fin: Yea…But… Its really fine. * forces a smile*

Aris, Chainz, Fir : *…*

--------------- After dinner ----------------- in the twins room-------------

Fir: Sorry. Im not angry or anything. Its just that your really precious to me.

Fin: Thank you…I know you really care about me but im really fine .

Fir: Okay…

------------------- In the middle of the night , around 2 am ------------------

When Fir, Aris and Chainz is asleep.

Fin:*whispers* Sorry Fir …

*Leaves the house and heads to Zest house*

---------- At Zest’s house-----------------

Zest: So you came again without letting them know ?

Fin:*…*

Zest: I don’t mind but you should really learn to doubt others. What if I attack you one day? Im still a healthy guy you know?

Fin: Sorry…

Zest: *Shows a sad expression* You don’t have to apologize… Anyway come on in.

Fin: *enters the house *

Zest: So are we doing it again?

Fin: Sorry…

Zest: You don’t have to apologize on every single thing you know.

Fin: Yea…* Goes closer to Zest*

Zest: You don’t have to resist today, I do plan to go to school tomorrow. Or should I say that I was suspended?*Laughs*

Fin:*hesitates before biting Zest*

--------------- After drinking ---------------

Zest: Hahaha! You sure didn’t resist huh!

Fin: Sorry…

Zest: *…* * Hugs Fin*

Zest: Its okay … Its really okay… you don’t have to apologize. *thinks of an idea* Alright! Lets make a promise that you will not apologize to me ever again unless you really need to.

Fin: Eh? But….

Zest: *pets her head and her hair* Hahaha! Just do it! You wouldn’t lose anything would you ?

Fin: * Nods*

Fin and Zest made a promise.

Fin: Thank you Zest onii-chan. I wouldn’t know what I should have done if you weren’t here all this while.

Zest: Hey, we’re childhood friends aren’t we ? Other than that, you already know my feelings for you , right?

Fin:*Nods and blushes as she grabs Zest’s shirt* I haven’t forgot the promise we made after that incident.

Zest: Yea, I’ll be sure to keep it. So lets be patient for another few years, okay? * kisses her forehead*

Fin: *nods as she blushes again*

-------------------- The next morning ---------------------------------

Fir wakes up finding Fin missing from the bed. Rushes down stairs.

Fir: Aris nee-chan, Chainz nii-chan! Where is Fin?!

Aris: What do you mean?!

Chainz: What?!

*the door bell rings*

Aris rushes to open.

Zest: Hahaha! Sorry to bother you but I found her walking around my home yesterday and decided to let her stay the night.

Chainz: *Rushes to the door and grabs Zest* Nothing happened to her , right?!

Zest: *…* * Turns to Aris and hands her Fin who was still sleeping* I couldn’t bear to wake her up so I decided to bring her here before she goes to school.

Aris: Thank you . Chainz onii-chan… Stop it , let go of him.

Chainz: *Glares at Zest as he lets go * You… Arent guilty right?

Zest: Hahaha! No way! Well im off though.

---------------- ----------------------------

……………The Past: Zest and Fin………….

5 years ago…

*Ambulance siren sound*

At the hospital,in the surgery room.

Zest and Fir : Fin!!!!! Please don’t die !

------------------------------------------------

A month later….

Zest visits Fin when Fir went to school.

Zest: How are you today?

Fin: *smiles brightly* Im fine ! But Zest onii-chan why are you here?

Zest: Well…*blush as he fidgets* I had planned to tell you my feelings a month ago but….

Fin: Zest onii-chan feelings?

Zest: Well, yea. I have liked you for quite a long time now, could you be my girlfriend when we become adults?

Fin: Eh?! *blushes* Its so sudden…*Fidgets*

Zest: Hahaha! I knew it…. Sorry just forget it..

Fin: W-wait! Its not that…. I also… I also like Zest onii-chan!

Zest: *shocked* *…*

Fin: S-sorry…*covers her face in embarrassment with her pillow*

Zest: T-then! Can we make a promise ?

Fin: *Blushes* Y-yea.

Both: *sounds of them making the promise*

Zest: *Smiles* Im glad that you feel the same.

Fin: Me too. * smiles too *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of past

------------------------------------------------------------------------------