Chappy 1: New Home

Expect The Unexpected

Chappy 1: New home



"mommy!!" a girl with brown-black hair call Taehee―Taeyeon's mom―and hug her from behind.


"oh!" Taehee look back to see who is it "Taeyeon-ah? You're already wake up?"


Taeyeon nod while still hugging Taehee


"does your luggage already packed?"


"ne mommy"


"okay Taeyeon-ah, be safe there arraseo?? Don't worry my bestfriend is very good when it comes to family, I'm sure that she will look over you there" said Taehee.


"ne ne, I know" Taeyeon smile and unhug her mother before going upstairs to get her luggage.


"and her sons are very adorable, you see? They're nice and kind" her omma added as soon as Taeyeon got back from upstairs.


Taeyeon look out of the window while waiting for the breakfast.


their nice and kind? she thought and smile I hope so




Taeyeon's POV




I bid farewell to omma outside, we hug and kisses, and she told me to behave. Again. Haha xD


My mom is bubbly, I'm gonna miss her.


"peep peep!" suddenly a Mercedes car stop infront of us. O.O WHAT THE!


"omma!" shouted the guy as soon as he get out of the car. Wait... Omma?? Is he my little brother??


The guy run towards my
Mom and hug her and mom hug him back.


Now I'm confused, who's this guy?? =="


"wow! You grow so handsome and tall baby boy" my mom messed his hair.


The guy chuckle "little boy aniya~" he unhug my mom and look inside the house like searching for something.


Aha! He's really a thief trying to get my mother's trust *glare*


"noona eodi?" he ask. My mom chuckle and point me.


Wait noona?? So he's not a thief and he's really my little bro??


"annyeong noona!" the guy shout and hug me.


I suddenly feel comfortable with him. I smile and hug back "annyeong"


"My name is Yook Sungjae, neo noona?"


Yook? Sungjae??


"wait wait" I hold Sungjae's arm "aren't you my brother?? Why does your surname is Yook??"


Suddenly, Sungjae and my mom laugh.


"wae?? W-waegeure??"


"dongsaengie aniya~" Sungjae smile "I'm the son of your omma's bestfriend, I'm here to fetch you"


"ahh~ so you just really call my mom as omma??"


"ne" ^_^ - Sungjae


"ahh~ then nice to meet you Sungjae-ah~" I shook his hand "Kim Taeyeon imnida"
















I am still confused. If Sungjae is not my little brother.. Then.. Who's that someone who I keep dreaming that I will meet and he's my little brother?? And the more confusing is.. He also got other surname.. Aishh~ maybe I'll just sleep this curiosity.


I look at Sungjae who's sleeping beside me, his head resting at my shoulder, he look so piece.


Suddenly he crunched his eyes "Taeyeon noona~" he mumble in sleep.


I chuckle silently, we just meet but he's already dreaming about me.


I forgot to say that, I'm also confused because I think I already saw Sungjae somewhere. AISHH! I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP NOW!


It gives me headache -_-

















"are you Taehee's daughter??" ask Mrs. Sungsook―Sungjae's mother


"n-"


"ne! And you know what?? Taeyeon noona is so kind! I really like her" suddenly Sungjae cutted me again.


I chuckle because Sungjae is really adorable kid ^_^


"aigoo~ Sungjae yah! I'm not asking you" his mom rolled her eyes.


"do you want to eat?? Or sleep??" she ask again.


"maybe I should sleep??" I smile "okay" she smile back "Sungjae, lead her to her bedroom"
















"noona" Sungjae call as I finished unpacking my things "ne Sungjae?" I look at him.


"I'm going to enroll you now, Monday is your first day, okay? And I'm going to introduce you to my little brother and my bestfriend"


"thank you" I smile "are you the older son of Mrs. Sungsook??" I ask.


"aniyo" he smile "I have 2 siblings, but they are just adopted, I have two older brother"


I smile "oh~ that's cute"


"noona, I'm going now, have a nice rest" and then he goes outside.


I lay at the bed.. Adopt... Child adopt... Hmm..


I suddenly remember again my dream.. I have 4 little brothers and 1 little sister, that's my dream..


Aishh~ it really gives me headache.. Maybe I'm in jetlag... I need to sleep now..


"good night" I mumble before going to my dreamland.

















Chapter 1 is finished :3
So first unexpected happening is.... Taeyeon went at Seoul to study at K. University and her mother alone at Jeonju..
I wonder what's the effect of Taeyeon going to Seoul??? Hmmmm :)


Please subscribe, comment and wait for the other chapters :3