Forevermore

Forevermore

 

            Yuri was in the music room playing piano. She was thinking. Everything became complicated. Just as she thought her life was a total , it became more of a than before. She though only Tiffany could make a mark on her but the more she denies it, the more she realizes how great impact Lay has on her. And surprisingly, Kris also has an impact on her. Maybe because they had somehow became friends. But then, he only used her and she knew all about it. She’s not naïve not to know. The only thing that she was confused of was the scene yesterday. Why did he run away and run after her. Worse, he had almost kissed her. That’s what she assumed.

            Her thought was interrupted when the door opened. Speaking of the devil, it was Kris.

She stood up and was about to walk when Kris talked.

“ Stop… and Listen..” He said as he sat at the piano seat.

            Yuri ignored him and continued.

“ Please.. I just want someone who’ll listen..” He said.

‘ Damn he’s using me again’ she thought but stopped for a while to listen whatever his plan is.

            Instead of talking, he played the piano and to her surprise, he was actually good. The song incredibly sad. Like the music itself was in misery.

 

            After he played, he stood up and looked at her dead in the eyes.

“ Im sorry… sorry about Yesterday.. that wasn’t me..” He said.

“ uh.. You pl;ayed the piano good..” She said.

“ That was a first..”

            Yuri looked at him confused.

“ No one ever told me I was good. Glad you appreciated it.. I hope my dad does too..”

“ what do you mean?”

“ I love music. Music is my life.. since I was a little kid, I’ve always been into music. Being on a band or something was my dream. But for my dad, Music is bull. One time, he caught me playing the guitar. He was so furious that he even broke the guitar. He told me I’ll never succeed. Since then, I tried my best. I followed what he wants me to do. I tried out for the basketball team and got accepted. I saw how happy he was once I told him about the news. So I continued to do my best at basketball”

 

            ‘oh so that was why he was extatic when he passed the exam. Why he doesn’t want to be kicked out of the team.’ She thought.

“ But I screwed up yesterday.. I disappointed him..” He said.

            Yuri patted his back lightly.

“ You didi your best.. and I saw it. You can’t please anyone, but you can do your best..” She said.

“ just curious though, Do you even like basketball?” She asked.

“ Yeah, sometimes I find myself enjoying it.

“ What about music?”

“ what about it? Like I’ve said earlier, I want to make my dada proud. For he is the only one I have right now..”

            Yuri find herself hugging him while patting his back comfortingly.

“ Can I count on you too?” he asked.

“You have me Kris..” She answered.

 

 

------

Kekeke..

Just drop by to add another chappie..

Gotta Go guys..

Need to go to the classes..

See you in a bit folks…