First Date

Strawberry Icecream

* Oh baby u

ee norae deureobwahjwo

neol wiihae norae hae *

You slam your fist down, silencing your phone. Hiding your head under your pillow you groan. *Five more minutes.....* You groggily think. As you begin to fall back asleep, your phone suddenly begins ringing. * What the ........ Whose calling me this early..... * Grabbing your phone, you check the screen to see who was calling. *Luhan.....??? Whose....... OH THAT'S RIGHT!!! WE HAD A DATE TODAY!!* You check your phone to see what time it was. 9:15. Only 25 minutes to get ready.

You race around the house, grabbing clothes, makeup, etc.. In 10 minutes you were ready. * Hahaha! No one can underestimate me, ~~~~!* Putting on your shoes, you eagerly walk out your house. Today was the perfect day to do anything. Not to hot, not to cold. Trees swayed to the breeze. Children chased each other on the playground. You smile and walk to the familiar park bench. * Luhan isn't here yet.... * Suddenly a bright idea pops into your mind. Walking behind the park bench you hide behind a tree and waited. After about 5 minutes, you see a manly figure walking your way. Luhan sat down infront of you. Grinning, you sneak over to him. Pushing him lightly, you scream " Boo!"

Luhan jumps and whirls around. His eyes were wide as he stared at you. " Yah! ~~~~-ah!! You think thats funny?? You scared me!" he smiles at you. " So how is my princess? " he wraps his large arm around your shoulders. You smile at him. " I think I'm doing well. How about you?" He laughs, " Same. "

" But.... ~~~~~-ah...... What are you wearing...? Your skirt..... is so short...." Luhan scrunches his eyebrows.

" Hmmmm? It is??? I didn't know!! I'm  sorry..." You immediatly begin pulling down your shorts. " Minhyuk Oppa never cared about what I wore sooo.... '' * Arghhhh idiot!!! Why this outfit!!! *

Luhan's eyes darkened for a second before he tugs on your arm. " Let's go! I have the whole plan for today!!" You smile and nod happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The date was at a nearby arcade room. Luhan chose it because it shoud help you forget Minhyuk. You and Luhan played tons of shooting games. Whenever an enemy would appear, Luhan would yell, " ~~~~~-ah!!!! Shoot him!!!! Minhyuk #809156 appeared!!!"

Luhan held your hand as he led you around the arcade. He showed you how to play and was always trying to help you in any way.

After playing almost all the games, Luhan leads you to a small area with people in netted rooms hitting baseballs.

"You play Oppa?" You look at him curiously. "A little" He answered as he slipped the coins into the coin slot. Then he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the room. " What? I can't play!? " You struggle to get out of his grip. But he placed you firmly between his arms. He placed your hands on the bat and covered them with his. " Here comes the first one... Minhyuk #111029375632....." You laugh. " Do you even remember what number you were even on???" He shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting dark, so the two of you decided to head back home. The two of you laughed at today's events. Until you reached his house. In front was him and a girl literally eating each others faces. Even when I saw this, even when I knew that he wasn't mine anymore, I couldn't help but to cry. Luhan looked at you and covered your eyes. He turned you around so you could face him. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered, " Remember? You killed all the Minhyuks today. " He smiles at you. You nod but kept on sobbing. " Let's stop by my house... It's around here. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late update!!!! I'm sorry I was a little busy!!!!! but I hoped you enjoyed!!!! HEHEHE Luhan~~~ I love you!!!! And your going into a guy's house??? At night? haha i'll update as soon as I can!!!