July 14th, 2012

Summer of 2Min

Taemin was bouncing up and down on the couch like an excited bunny, Minho watching out of the corner of his eye as he tried to read his book; there had been a few almost-falls already.

"Hyu-uh-uh-ung," Taemin bounced. "I-I-I-I'm bo-o-o-ored."

Minho gave him an amused smile, setting his book down. "You don't look bored."

Taemin shook his head in time with his bounces. "I-I-I a-a-a-am."

Minho walked over and picked Taemin up off the couch. He sat back down again, this time pulling his boyfriend into his lap; he automatically curled up into his chest. 

"I know," Minho said after a moment, the smaller boy's hair. "Do you want to go to one of those animal cafes and play with puppies?"

Taemin looked up, beaming. "Really? Yesyesyes!" He sprung up and pulled on his boyfriend's hands. "What are you waiting for?! Let's go play with puppies!"

~

Taemin practically sprinted to the cafe, almost passing it in his excitement.

"Minnie!" MInho called, laughing. "It's right here."

"Oh...oops?" Taemin's cheeks dusted a light pink.

Minho kissed his lips, still laughing softly. "Now go!"

Taemin was officially set free into a room full of puppies.

The small dogs immediately scampered towards the blond boy as if he was their long lost brother. It wouldn't have surprised Minho if that's what they thought either; he played with the little bundles of fur as if he was one himself.

Taemin looked over at Minho every once in a while, grinning so wide it looked like his cheeks would split. The elder's smile mirrored his boyfriend's. He loved seeing him so carefree; most of his childhood had been lost during their trainee period, and he was determined to make up for that as much as he could during their hiatus.

"Hyung," an awestruck voice broke him out of his reverie. "Look at her." An angelic figure held a sleeping puppy towards him, pressing her fur against his cheek, giggling as Minho wrinkled his nose. He brought the puppy back into his arms, cradling her as if she was a small child. "Isn't she cute?"

Minho ruffled his hair and pulled him towards himself. "Yes," he agreed, placing his chin on top of Taemin's head. "She's almost as cute as you."


another update as promised ^^

and once again, i really am sorry about getting so behind :3

comment and subscribe if you like; it all makes me smile like an idiot :D

and thank you so much for all of your support<3