Here We Go Again.

Agonizing Fate

 

[4 YEARS LATER...]
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Hana and I have been together for 2 years even if she knew about me and _____. And now, I still have feelings for ___ even if we only had a fling that lasted for only a few months. It's been 4 years since that happened and I still think of her. How she is and what could have happened if I choose her. I'm being unfair to Hana, but I should learn how to reciprocate the love she had given me. Before, it was ___ asking me to love her. But now that I've come to love her, she wasn't here.
 
Siwon: Hyung, ____! *stops* Oh, hi Hana.
Hana: Annyeong haseo, Siwon oppa. *smiles*
Siwon: I have news.
Eunhyuk: What does ___ have to do with your news?
Siwon: ____ is coming back. And she wants to see us.
Eunhyuk: Is that so? *looks at Hana* Uhm, if it's okay with Hana.
Hana: *fake smile* Arraseo..
 
My heart suddenly became alive. Finally, her return.
 
Hana's POV :)
 
Oppa's eyes lighted up upon hearing ____'s name. Ouch. I thought my fears would come to an end. Why would she even return? Why? Thinking about how oppa loves her.. it makes me cry. But I
really love him. I am willing to sacrifice myself just to be with him. And I'll do anything to make him love me more. Eunhyuk and I got ready and went to the restaurant together.
 
At the restaurant, all the SJ members were there and they seem to be really happy. Eunhyuk was holding my hand that time and I was able to smile, even just for a bit. But I'm really afraid.
 
Donghae: Oh, it's Eunhyuk and Hana!
 
The SJ members looked at us and was surprised. ____ was there, and she went towards us.
 
You: My, my.. Still together, eh? Sit with us, you two. It's been a long time. Hi, Hana.
 
___ calling my name. This is odd. She should feel the pain right now. Because she loved Eunhyuk and I'm with him right now. But why can't I see loneliness in her face? Has she moved on from the
pain?