09 : New Student?!

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Minah's POV -

 

it was a boring day in English class. Our teacher was too busy teaching a student so the rest of us were just mingling . I was doodling a chibi tofu and marshmallow. I imagined the tofu to be Dongho and me the marshmallow . I'm so going to give this to him~ 

I glanced over at my husband. He was making faces at Baekhyun.

Then a brilliant idea popped up in my head. I tore a sheet of notebook paper and started writing. I smiled at what I wrote. Tapping a guy's shoulder I asked," hi, sorry to bother you, but can you please pass this over to Dongho?" He nodded right away and gave it to him.

Then out of nowhere the guy said, " Minah, I really like you, do you want to go out with me?"

I was surprised. I thought that everyone on campus knows that I'm with Dongho?  I was about to answer him when his friend nudged him. " Mianhae noona, he's been here for a month and doesn't know much. Just ignore him. " his friend said. 

He blushed and I laughed. " Haha gwenchana~" and patted him on the head. 

I saw Dongho opening the note. His eyes widened and he yelped. Baekhyun who was next to him said, " Dude, you ok?"

" Isthereaspideronmybackifthereisgetifoffmegetitoffnow!!!" Dongho winced. He was jumping up and down. 

Baekhyun just stared. " What are you talking about? There's nothing.."

I tried to hide my laughter but he heard me and narrowed his eyes. He walked over and had an evil grin on his face. " Jagiya~ Minah~"

" Ne?" I said with my innocent face.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, " You know you're going to get punished later." 

I looked away and my cheeks started turning red. He smirked and strode back to his desk. HAHA PUNISHMENT OK.  Wonder what it will be. Omg what if he spanks me? Haha then no dessert for him.

Then Mr. Kim interrupted my thoughts. " Class! " he said in a booming but kind voice. It took 10 seconds for everyone to quiet down. He continued, " There is going to be a new student coming today. He is from Busan ; I expect you all to welcome him warmly."

" Yes Mr. Kim." the class replied.

Then the door swung open. All of our heads turned, curiosity filling the room. Slowly the person entered. He was looking down on the floor. 

" Everyone."

We all had our eyes focused on the guy whose head was down.

" Meet your new classmate."

Then the guy looked up and faced us.

" Shin Wonho."

 

 

 

-~~~~~~~

LOL YOU GUYS SO THIS IS HOW DONGHO AND BAEKHYUN WERE MAKING FACES AT EACHOTHER:

Dongho-

then baekhyun:

dongho:

then baekhyun:

 

XDD *gifs are not mine*