Heartbeat

Love VS War

Poster Pick Up: Sisselseohyunbias - Love Vs War - graphics poster postershop requestshop graphicshop - chapter image

 

 

Knock knock

I hear the door opens and see Soo Ae coming into my room... She sits beside my bed and my hair.. I try to hide my face into my pillow.. Trying to forget last night, trying to get rid of that feeling in my heart I never felt in 10 years..

Soo Ae: Seohyun,,, You okay? What's wrong?

Seohyun: mhmmmhmmh..

Soo Ae: Seohyun I can't hear you because your face is in the pillow..

Seohyun: He... Is... back?

Soo Ae: Who?

Seohyun: The guy who broke my heart 10 years ago..

Soo Ae: No way!!! Your kidding right... Jung Yonghwa is back?

I noods my head still face the pillow.. I hear her chuckled by my side so in anger I lift my face and sits straight up to face her...

Seohyun: Unnie.... You think this is funny?

Soo Ae: Sorry.. But what is the problem I really can't see it.. he is back.. Maybe you two got a second chance.?? Did you talk to him at the party?

I shake my head!

Seohyun: no.. I turned around and ran out of the house and took a taxi home...

Soo Ae: You can't hide from him always.. Give him a chance to explain... You have been so cold to other guys because of him.. Open your heart once again and start something new..

Seohyun: Unnie??

Soo Ae: Right I called you because you will be alone in the house today... I got a date with your brother so wish me good luck.. Bye...

I see Soo Ae close the door I just push myself back in bed and rolling around and then I trew the pillow at the ground..
I wanted to be angry but on the same time I could not do anything else but smile a little...



Few hours later:

I went out of the house to get my thoughts away from everything and the only place I always could relax were in the studio.. I went inside and started to play a tune on the piano....
And then the melody started and my lips started to move...

I suddenly got thirsty by all that singing so I went out to get some water.. As I am about to turn around the corner I bump into something hard and is about to fall backwards but then I feel a tight grib around my waist and someone pulls me into some big arms.. I can hear his heart beating and feel the warm from his body..

Yonghwa: Sorry.. Miss your alright?

I sowly lift my head to say thanks to the person who just saved me from the fall but when I face him my heart suddenly starts to beat fast once again.. I hated him and wanted to yell at him but this touch from his tight grab and the warm from his body made me so wird that I did not want to let go of him.. I just wanted to feel him just wanted to be close to him..

Dogun Dogun Dogun!

We both look into each other deep eyes, black eyes, he touch my tempel, he carefully touch my eyes, then down to my nose.. I close my eyes to feel this amazing feeling inside my body that makes me want to moarn out loud..
Sowly I feel him touch my lips.. I opens my eyes and before I can do anything we aready jumped into each other embrace and our lip locked with each other...

I knew what I did was wrong but in the same time I just could not control my body and the hunger for him!

Continued


Hey readers:D

So sorry for the late update just been so busy the last few weeks and days.. But I will the nexxt few days work on the story and at least update with 1 or two chapters each day!
I hope you will comment and support the story and hope you like this chapter!^^

Wish all of you the best and all my thanks to the readers!


Sisselseohyunbias