little accident

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

Yoseob opened every curtain and started to clean IU’s house. It’s just 6 pm and he already started to handle the household tasks. He prepared breakfast for IU too. Finished all of them, Yoseob went to IU’s room to wake her up.
“IU-ssi.” Yoseob shook IU’s body.
“Hmm.. Hyosung-ah, get out from my room!” IU said while closed her eyes.
“You have to go to the college, IU-ssi.” Yoseob continued. IU woke up as soon as she heard Yoseob voice.
“Yah! You! How dare you entered my room! Get out!”
“ok.. but you have to shower and prepare to go to the college.”
“ara! Just get out!”
“I already cooked the breakfast for you.”
Yoseob left IU’s room.

                IU finished with her preparation and she entered the dining room. There’s a plate of fried rice and a glass of milk. “did he think that I’m an elementary schooler?” IU thought. She took a spoon of the fried rice and started to eat it. “hmm.. not bad.. it’s yummy!” she thought and then smiled. Yoseob came with IU’s dog and saw that IU smiled. IU choked because she didn’t know that Yoseob was coming. Yoseob chuckled while fed her dog.

                After the breakfast, IU looked for her car’s key but she can’t find it. She called Yoseob.
“countrified!! Where’s my key!!”
“what? You wanna go to the college now? Ok, wait, I’m gonna change my clothes.”
“wait! Wait! You wanna drive me to the college? Forget it! I’ll flag taxi!”
“It’s Hyosung-ssi’s decision”
Yoseob smiled and entered his room. IU blew her bangs “Jeon Hyosung! You wanna kill me, huh?” she thought.

                Yoseob drove IU to her college. After that Yoseob said that he’ll pick IU up after the college end.
“I’ll pick you up, I have your schedules” Yoseob left the college. IU glared at him and just watched him leave the college. “that countrified is a good driver” IU widened her eyes.

                Hyosung felt worry about her sister. He called Yoseob.
“Yeoboseyo?” Yoseob answered the phone call.
“Yoseob-ssi, everything is alright?”
“yes, Hyosung-ssi.”
“I hope that wild girl doesn’t make you tired.”
“hahaha don’t worry, Hyosung-ssi.”
“Eoh, I’ll hang up. Take care, Yoseob-ssi.”
“ne, you too”
they hung up.

                IU entered her class, her friends approached her.
“IU, there’s a new club. We decided to go there tonight. Wanna join us?”
“huh? Of course! It’ll be fun”
she smiled widely. Suddenly a boy came to her class and approached her.
“chagi-ya!” that boy called IU and then kissed her forehead. The other just murmured.
“hm, Wooyoung-ah, stop do that in front of the others” she smiled. Wooyoung is IU’s boyfriend since they were in Senior High School.
“tonight you’ll join to go to new club, do you?” Wooyoung asked IU.
“ne! we’ll have fun there”

                Yoseob waited in front of the gate of IU’s college, but IU didn’t come yet. He waited for 2 hours already. “She must finished her class 2 hours ago though” Yoseob thought. He grabbed his phone and called IU.
“…….”
No answer. When he tried to called again, IU turned off her phone. Yoseob still wait in front of her college. But after 1 hour, he decided to go home. “maybe her friends drove her home.” He thought.

                It’s 11pm already, but IU didn’t come home yet. Yoseob started worry, he tried to texted and called IU, but it’s useless. So, he decided to check IU’s position with GPS on his phone to find it. Finally he got IU’s position. He went to the garage and then drove to IU’s place.

                Arrived at a club in Hongdae. Yoseob feels uneasy to come to place like that. But he must find IU. He didn’t want to disappoint his bestfriend, Kikwang who gave him this job. So, Yoseob entered the club. There are many teenagers who came to that club. It’s  hard to find IU though. Suddenly, Yoseob saw a girl who similar with IU. He approached her. And.. ya, she’s IU.
“IU-ssi!” Yoseob grabbed IU’s arm and pulled her.
“Yah! Countrified! How come you find me?” IU looked surprise.
“it’s not important, now, follow me.” Yoseob pulled IU.
“let me go! Wooyoung-ah!” she called Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at IU who dragged by Yoseob. Wooyoung chased her, but he can’t because the club is too full with people.

                Yoseob opened the car’s door for IU. But she didn’t want to enter the car and left him. IU walked beside the main road. Yoseob sighed “wow.. it’s hard”. When he looked at IU, he saw a car with high speed came closer to IU. He chased IU and grabbed her arm, save her from a car which almost hit her. IU got shock in Yoseob’s hug.
“are you okay?” Yoseob asked IU who still hug him.
“….” IU didn’t answer and Yoseob brought her to the car.

                On their way, Yoseob and IU didn’t talk. IU looked still shock because of the little accident. IU has a trauma with car accident, because her parents passed away because of car accident. Arrived at the house, Yoseob hold IU’s hand and guide her to her room. IU sat on her bed, Yoseob covered her body with blanket.
“wait here, I’ll be back.” Yoseob said to IU. When he wanna leave, suddenly IU grabbed his arm. Yoseob just smiled and then released his hand from IU. “I’ll be back soon, IU-ssi”.

                Yoseob came with a cup of hot chocolate for IU. He handed it to IU. IU received the cup with shaky hands.
“… thanks” IU thanked Yoseob and drank it.
“no problem, drink well and go to sleep soon.” Yoseob smiled and left her alone. IU just watched him disappear.

Hyosung felt something bad happen. She looked so worry, Kikwang saw her and approached her.
“Yeobo, what’s wrong?” Kikwang hold Hyosung’s shoulders.
“Ah, ani.. I don’t know. I feel that something bad happened.”
“about? IU?”
Kikwang asked. Hyosung nodded and said “Maybe I must call Yoseob”
Kikwang smiled as agreement.

Yoseob was laying on his bed when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the contact name. Hyosung called him and then he answered the phone.
“Yoseob-ssi!” Hyosung shouted from other place.
“ne, Hyosung-ssi?” Yoseob answered calmly.
“is everything okay?”
“of course, why?”
“ah, nothing. I just feel that something bad happened. That’s good for knowing that everything is okay. Mmm.. okay then, sorry for disturb your rest. Good night, Yoseob-ssi”
Hyosung hung up and then took a breath.

“Yeobo, how?” Kikwang asked in curiosness.
“Everything is fine.” Hyosung smiled weakly.
“see? You’re too worry with IU. Now, go sleep. We must prepare for our pra-wed photo tomorrow.” Kikwang Hyosung’s hair. Hyosung nodded and kissed Kikwang’s cheek.

 

kinda boring, isn't it? mian ^^" I handle 3 stories now. it make my concentration broke ^^ kekeke
please comment and subscribe~