.. Could be the start.

Wanna be your love!

 

           CHPTR #2

(After they had debut and everything. Now, with their comeback stage, 'Midnight Sun' and 'Wanna Be Your Love!')

IN F.CUZ's DORM

One morning..

 

" Yaa, hyung, aren't you going to wake up?" warned Yejun to Jinon , who was still in bed, all cuddled up in his pink strawberries blanket.

Jinon only managed to moan.

Yejun sighed and screamed," Hyung! Wake up!!"

Jinon didn't respond this time, he was now snoring heavily.

Yejun felt so impatient that he pulled the sheets off from the sleeping Jinon.

Jinon fell to the hard ground on his head and THAT immediately woke him up.

He slammed the floor with his both hands and stood up.

He glared at Yejun with his messy-morning hair.

" You.." he started.

Yejun dropped the sheets and took some steps backward.

Jinon slowly approached him. " You.. "

Yejun's ankle was somehow caught in the crumpled sheets on the ground and eventually tripped.

Jinon, who was still not fully-awake was about to hit Yejun but he himself tripped and fell onto Yejun and went back to sleep.

Yejun was so shocked of his hyung on him. " Uh.. hyung?"

Then, suddenly the door opened.

It was LeeU. " Yaa, Yejun-ah. have you woken Jinon-hyung yet?"

Yejun gulped.

LeeU then saw both of them on the floor. " Y-Yaa, what is going on here?"

He then approached Yejun and shoved Jinon away from Yejun.

LeeU turned his attention to Yejun, " Yejun-ah, gwaenchana? Did you almost die from suffocating?"

Yejun innocently shook his head.

Kan then walked into the room with some orange-juice in his hand. " You guys, why do I always eat breakfast by myself? It's so .. lonely and depressing."

He then noticed LeeU and Yejun. " What's up with you two?"

Yejun stood up and shook his head. " Ahne." then walked out the room to the kitchen.

LeeU too, stood up and walked out.

Kan looked at Jinon who was continuing his sleep and sighed. " Hyung, what are we going to do with you?"

 

LeeU took a seat and sat together with Yejun around the dining table.

LeeU quietly looked at Yejun. " Yejun-ah." he called.

" Hmm? ne, hyung?" Yejun answered as he looked through what was on the table for breakfast.

LeeU paused before saying, " Do you like Jinon-hyung?"

Yejun stopped thinking or what he was doing and tilted his head to LeeU. " Mwo? .. Hyung, what are you saying?"

LeeU after that gave Yejun a shook and smiled, " Nevermind. Just eat your breakfast."

Yejun got curious though..

Kan joined them after that. " Isn't this better? I'm not the only one who's enjoying the lovely breakfast~"

Yejun took a bread and spread jam on it.

" Guys, guys." Kan grabbed a seat. " Last  night,  Jinon-hyung was on the phone with Sangchu-hyung. they were discussing about Dream Team."

" Then?" LeeU added.

" Then, "Kan continued, " I heard that he was told to choose one of to appear in Dream Team!! Meaning, one of F.CUZ! US!" he exclaimed happily.

" I think I'm not going to be chosen." Yejun stated. " Hyung doesn't like me that much."

LeeU took a glance of Yejun and smiled." Yejun-ah, you don't know. Maybe he'll pick you. Who knows?"

Kan interferred them, " Jinon-hyung will pick me! I'm the one closest to him. well, Kind of.."

Without them noticing, Jinon was crawling to the kitchen. " Be quiet! Why are you so LOUD in the morning?"

" Yaa, hyung. Stand up!" Kan helped him got up and made him sat on the chair.

Jinon looked at Yejun," Yaa, Yejun-ah, why do you think I won't choose you? We're close, aren't we?"

Yejun didn't want to have eyes contact with Jinon. It was too much for him somehow.

" Answer me, dear maknae." Jinon teased.

" Ne.." Yejun replied with a soft-voice.

LeeU hit Jinon's back lightly. " Yaa, hyung, why did you wake up late today? Did you stay up late last night again?"

Jinon rubbed his eyes and grinned. " Geurae. I stayed up late to watch this drama.. You know, the one Shin Min Ah is acting in.."

" My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho?" Kan interrupted..

Jinon nodded weakily. " Yeah, that one. Isn't she beautiful?"

Yejun drank his juice and left the kitchen.

Kan called him, " Yejun-ah. Where are you going?"

" Isn't she so flawless??" Jinon asked again.

LeeU laughed. " Ne, she is."

 

Yejun walked out to their dorm's balcony.

" I'm such an idiot. What is wrong with me?"