Playful Kyuhyun

A 'bad' Bye

What if
I met you first
No, if I didn’t know you
These thoughts are useless
For I’m already living in the deeply set times of you

SJ KRY - What If

 

Chapter 6

Sungmin slowly opened her eyes. She noticed that she’s hugging someone. She smiled. “Morning.. Kyuhyun-sshi” Sungmin  said as she looked at a man who hugged her and slept cutely. “nah..it’s time to wake up” she said. She was going to sat up and went to the bathroom but she felt a hand pulled her down onto the bed. “wooa~~” she said surprised. “don’t go” Kyuhyun said as he embraced her. “but.. I have to…” Sungmin protested as she tried to push him. “no buts..” Kyuhyun said firmly. Sungmin nodded. She felt Kyuhyun was her hair. “you smell good” he said as he kissed her hair. “No..I haven’t taken a bath..”  Sungmin pouted. “hmm.. since when you protest me? Huh?” Kyuhyun laughed a bit. “oh.. sorry” Sungmin said.
“Stupid Sungmin! Remember… you are nothing here!”  she thought.
“no need to say sorry…” Kyuhyun said as he kissed her cheek. Sungmin bit her lips. The nervous feeling came again. ugh.. stupid Kyuhyun!
“arrgh.. I can’t!” Kyuhyun yelled as he crawled on top her. Sungmin gulped. “Kyuhyun-sshi.. what..ar-e yo-you… doing?” she asked him sacredly. “I want a morning kiss” he smirked. “wha..emmphh” Sungmin was cut by him. He kissed her  roughly. “emmphh..” Sungmin gripped the bed sheet. “I’ve taught you.. to kiss right?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. “ye-s…” Sungmin nodded. “why don’t you kiss me back?’ he asked her as he kissed her again. “forget it..” Kyuhyun said when he felt that Sungmin didn’t kiss him back. “I regret that we only sleep last night” Kyuhyun said making Sungmin’s eyes widen. “WHAT?!” she mentally screamed. “eum.. why don’t we do the ‘not only sleep’ now? This is Sunday right?” Kyuhyun winked. Oh.. God! What happened to him? Sungmin looked at him confusedly.
“okay.. silent means yes” he said as he started to kiss her neck and made some hickeys. “okay.. first.. let this pajama go..” Kyuhyun said as he start to her pajama. Sungmin looked at him. Totally confused. Is this real?
“nah..” Kyuhyun mumbled as he threw her pajama somewhere. “cute… bra” Kuyuhyun laughed at Sungmin’s pink bra. Sungmin blushed. “I…”
“you don’t wanna do this? Too late” Kyuhyun smirked ily. Sungmin gulped. Why the hell she can’t even say anything? She can’t even move her body. Kyuhyun must be poisoned her! Sungmin bit her lips when she felt Kyuhyun’s hand was massaging her belly. “flat stomach… cool” Kyuhyun said something. Sungmin really didn’t listen at it. She was still thinking is this real or not. “now.. let’s open this.. cute bra” Kyuhyun smirked.

“don’t you two want to eat?” suddenly they heard someone opened the door. Making Sungmin pulled up the blanket to cover her body after pushing Kyuhyun. “mom?! Aishh! Why don’t you knock?!!” he yelled as he saw his mom was there with opened. “wha—wha..-t.. are you doing?”she asked disbelief. Sungmin pulled the blanket again. she covered all of her face. This is so embarrassing! “yes.. or.. no.. I don’t care.. just go away” Kyuhyun yelled in frustration. “I.. oh.. I’m so sorry! Please continue it!” his mom smiled widely. Oh! Crap!
“whatever! I’ll just take a bath..” Kyuhyun said as he went to the bathroom leaving his surprised mom and hiding Sungmin there.

****

“Kyuhyun-sshi.. I’ll stop there” Sungmin pointed a bus stop. Kyuhyun looked at her confusedly. “why? we haven’t arrived yet” Kyuhyun said. “eum.. like usual.. when ahjumma told us to go out.. I’ll just stop at the bus stop and went to my house and.. we will meet at 5 p.m. and.. we will go home..” Sungmin tilted her head, this time.. she was confused. They were in a car. Kyuhyun’s mom forced them to go out. Since it’s Sunday. And they got nothing to do er.. Kyuhyun got nothing to do. “oh.. we do that?” Kyuhyun smirked. “no… we will buy some cloths today” Kyuhyun said. “oh.. okay” Sungmin nodded confusedly. They’ll go out together for real? Oh.. If only she could stop the time. She unconsciously smiled.

****

“good afternoon Mr. Cho and Mrs. Cho” a shopkeeper greeted them. She bowed to them. Sungmin smiled to her but Kyuhyun just went straight to the place of dresses. Sungmin just followed her as she bowed back to the shopkeeper. But Kyuhyun  dragged her hand. “good afternoon” she said as she was dragged by him.

“em.. what’s your favorite color?” Kyuhyun asked as he searched a dress that fit to Sungmin. His eyes focused to the dresses. “eum.. pink?” Sungmin hesitantly said. “pink?” Kyuhyun turned his gaze to her. Sungmin nodded waekly. “oh.. okay I’ll just pick a black dress” he said. “em.. this is one is good” he said as he held the dress. “try this” he handed it to Sungmin. Sungmin looked at him clueless. “this way mam..” the shopkeeper said as he pointed a fitting room. Sungmin went in to the fitting room and changed her cloth.
 

Kyuhyun was sitting on a bench. He was texting someone. “eum.. kyuhyun-sashi…” Sungmin called him . he lifted his head and smiled widely. “I pick this one…” Kyuhyun said as he stoop up and went to pick the shoes.

****

Sungmin was again dragged by Kyuhyun. this time they went to a restaurant.
“good afternoon Mr. Cho and… Mrs. Cho..” a waiter said when they already sat down. “may I take your order sir? Mam?” the waiter asked again. Sungmin smiled. “good afternoon” she said. “give me a steak and orange juice” Kyuhyun said after he looked the menu book. “and.. mam?” the waiter asked her. “hmm.. I want ttoboki and… strawberry juice” Sungmin smiled. “okay.. Your orders will be here in minutes. Excuse me sir.. mam” the waiters bowed again. Sungmin smiled.
“stop replying their greets and smiling toward them” Kyuhyun said firmly. Sungmin looked at him confused. “why?” she dared her self to ask. “because a Queen should act as a Queen. And a Queen is elegant” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin raised her eyebrow. “don’t smile like an idiot like that… just let a simple smile. Don’t let them see your teeth..” Kyuhyun continued.
“we have to be ‘elegant’” Kyuhyun said as a waiter came and gave them their orders.

****

“so… we will have a meeting with Mr. Jang and his wife” Kyuhyun said while they were eating. Sungmin stopped eating her ttoboki. “ehm?” she mumbled. “a dinner” Kyuhyun added. He drank his juice. “Mr. Jang said he want to meet you. He’s a important investor” Kyuhyun added. Sungmin mouthed –aahh- as he nodded. “tonight” he added again. “what?” Sungmin unconsciously asked. “the meeting is tonight so prepare your self” he said as he continue eating his steak.

****

a/n: OK!  a short.. update... pls.. dont kill me ok?

walalangpo ahhh really? thanks for waiting hihiihih~
trifena137  aw~~~ Kyu is a pro, remember? XD
JETKEYKYU  Thanks!!
hyunsmiley  yes! finally!
kyuhyun_lover hmmm? Let's see... *winks
mushroombaby12  I hope so!!!
bluebaby28  hmm..... maybe
iSuperJuniorART  Sweet Kyu <3
mynameisminho176 annnddd... booo~~~~ an update!! how was it?
ielsj15 you are welcome
Decha0616 Kyu x Min = OTP

NoonaPerv  KKkkkk~ I love you too :D