Ch.4 - The Walk That Changed Everything

F i c t i o n a n d F a c t

This is the chapter that gets very interesting... (; Stay with me until the end! (Wanting about 50 chapters XD)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It hit me like a bullet.

It was... BEAST.

The woman I saw at the door was Yoseop's mother.

The other 5 was the rest of BEAST's mothers.

That's the reason why Yoseop's mom said "someone has come to greet our boys."

It could be noisy and crowded because of their fans.

Mystery is a song by them.

... is this real life?

I needed to call Hayoung right at this moment, or I felt like I was going to shatter into a million pieces.

Hello?

HAYOUNG THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.

Is it really? Or is it just a payback?

This is legit, like LEGIT. Come over NOW, or else I might just die.

Woah there, calm yourself. I'll be over in a minute, I just need a snack cause I'm starving.

THERE'S NO TIME FOR SNACKS, GET YOUR OVER HERE. NOW.

Hangs up**

Hayoung arrives, and Eunbyul spills everything with every detail

You've got to be kidding me.

Nope, you were right! They're really here. Like, not even 300m away from me. 

... mind if I move in with you?

Haha, you're funny. I don't know what to do... Do I go to their house again? Do I wait? What do I do !?

I say... wait until they come. Girls are the ones who are supposed to wait for the guys. When they're ready, they'll come to you automatically. 

Uhhmmm Hayoung, I'm not marrying them... I'm introducing myself.

But honestly, what if it's not them? Maybe the women ARE really moving in, they're theives, and they can't reveal their names?

I recognized Yoseop's mom's face. I somewhat recognized the others too. 

Wow... you're probably the luckiest girl in the world.

I know right? I don't think anything could make my day better than it is now!

Notification from Twitter on Eunbyul's phone**

"Almost done moving in, Dujun hyung sucessfully dressed up as a delivery man, and live near a pretty girl!"

That was Dongwoon's tweet. Another lightbulb clicked in my head.

The delivery man was Dujun. That's how I recognized his voice.

My day, surprisingly, just got even better.

Umm... hello? Eunbyul? You okay? You seem... blank.

I- I gotta- ... I think I'm going to go for a walk in the park. Wanna come?

I would, but I got things to do. See ya later! When you meet BEAST, call me!

At The Park

I was too shocked and happy to even enjoy the nature.

All I could think about was meeting BEAST, and being their neighbour...

But what if they don't like me? What if they move away? What if... I fall in love with them?

I realized I was just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, not even walking.

It wasn't too busy, only a group of boys were there, and they didn't seem to be paying much attention to me anyway.

Wait a minute...

That's when one of the boys looked at me.

He was wearing a black jacket, acid wash jeans, and combat boots.

He was very daring with his style.

He flashed me the most gorgeous smile.

It was Hyunseung.