Chapter 31

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31   

Four months later ( Sorry for the long skip~ now Sulli should be 6 months pregnant )

"Taemin-ah! I want kimchi!"Sulli shouted from the room. Taemin was sitting outside of their room, while closing his eyes. The wedding with Taemin and Suzy is cancelled. That's one thing Taemin is happy about. Another is.. Suzy hasn't been disturbing them for a very long time. And another is, Sulli is giving birth in a few months. Taemin sighed for the nth time and got up. He has been ordered here and there to get her food.. but what can he say? Nothing. Because he got her pregnant and he still remembers everything. A soft sigh came out of his mouth as he walked to the kitchen.

 

"Any Kimchi?" Taemin asked the cook. The cook nodded and walked away to grab a bowl. Taemin sighed as he leaned against the counter. He was so tired of not being able to rest. But he knew this was the first step. Soon.. it will be crying babies at night. Changing their clothes. Bathing them. Taemin sighed as took the bowl from the cook and quickly walked to their bedroom. He opened he door and saw Sulli sitting on the bed. "Your kimchi"Taemin said and Sulli replied "Put it on the table and come here". Taemin could tell something was on because of the tone of her voice. He placed the Kimchi on his study table and sat beside you. "What's wrong?" Taemin asked softly as he held his wife's hand.

 

Sulli bit her lower lip and mumbled "Have I been.. ordering you around too much lately?". Taemin shook his head and smiled softly. Sulli looked at him and bit her lower lip even harder. 'Don't lie Taemin..". Taemin sighed and lied again "No.. You weren't ordering me around..". Sulli could tell that was a lie already. "Taemin.. whenever you lie.. your eyes look away from me.. stop lying. I know that I already order you around okay?"Sulli said pissed. Taemin on the other hand had only 60% of patience left. He clenched his fists and said " Can you stop saying that? I am fine. I am okay. I don't mind if you are bossing me around.. Okay?".

 

"Then why did you have to lie to me just now? Saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter