Lost

This Complicated Life

Your Pov

 

I looked at Kris and Minsu kissing and it broke my heart into pieces.I don't even know why.Do I like him?

I ran away towards the exit of the school and bumped a lot of students in progress.

I felt bad for not apologizing but they must not see the pathetic face of mine.

It seems like forever.I finally went out from that place.It feels so stuffy in there like everything is suffocating me.

I went directly to the nearest park and thought about this new feeling inside me.

The Kiss that I have seen with Kris and Minsu was so much painful than myungsoo and Sungyoung.

I don't even know why I am feeling this way.It is not like him right?or maybe I like him.

I know this feeling the way my heartbeat gets fast and loud like train moving and that feeling when you really want to see him but he is not there.

Oh my gosh.I have fallen in love with my best friend.

What should I do?

 

End of Pov

 

Wonho's Pov

 

I have not really went to school these past days because of my fever.

Ooof.The plushies I bought for someone.Yeah someone.I actually fell in love with a girl.Of course not a boy.

The feelings I have for Heerin was actually just a crush because I admire her.She is pretty and Kind.

Speaking of Heerin I saw her sitting in the park bench thinking deeply with red eyes.

She recently cried.Based on her outfit she came from the school.

"Rin?"

"Oppa?"she said with crooked voice.

"What happened?tell oppa"

"Oppa I dont know,I think I am in love with my best friend"she said.It was better for me to stop my developing crush for her because I would just get hurt.

"So what is the problem?"I asked her sincerely.

"Well my ex boyfriend confessed at me again saying he loves me and he regretted what he did to me and...I..I saw my best friend kissing the new student"then she broke out.She cried and cried.

I patted her head and I let her cry in my shoulders

 

End of Wonho's Pov

 

Kris Pov

 

What the heck is that girl thinking?Why the heck did she kiss me.

URGHHH ALL THE GERMS!!!.

"OPPA!am I a good kisser"she looked at me like I was some chocolate that she likes.

"No you are probably the worst"I said then I walked out.I was so angry I cant believe it.SHE JUST FREAKING KISS ME .

I was finding Heerin.She is no where to be found.

Then I saw Taejun hyung going towards me.

"KRIS!! Where is Heerin?I can't contact her"Taejun hyung looks so worried.

Then I see Chihoon hyung running towards our direction.

"Not there"

"Aigoo where is that girl"Taejun said worriedly while ruffling his hair.

They went everywhere looking for you.They are afraid that that you may have been in trouble like what happened last time.

They directly went out of school since you were not there.

Kris was looking for you.He was afraid that something might happen to you.

He went to the park and he saw you in the arms of Wonho.His heart just crushed into small little pieces.


Please Comment and Subscribe.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

:)