Pointers

I Will Always Be Here (My Very Own Twinkling Star) [Oneshot]

 

This part will serve as pointers for the whole story. ^^

I at chaptered fictions and I’m still trying to work out it so for the meantime, confusions encountered while reading the story hopefully will be answered here.

 

*        Tiffany has a brain cancer and the part where she was admitted at the hospital is the start of her remaining month.

*        Only Jonghyun and Tiffany received the letter. (The second part consists of Taeyeon's letter. Yeah, that's purely TaeNy.)

*        On Tiffany’s letter to Jonghyun, she has no clue about the latter’s feelings that’s why until she left, she knows that Jonghyun still loves Jessica and that he’s just being nice to her because of her case.

*        Jonghyun learned to love Tiffany during the one month stay beside her at the hospital and that’s the very reason why he had moved on from his past experience in love.

*        The kid at the ending is not their child.  She is the baby on the same hospital where Tiffany is staying at, an abandoned baby left at the doorstep and is being taken care of by the staffs. Since, Fany is so fond at her, Jonghyun decided to keep her and treat her as his own child.

*        On the second part, TaeNy’s fight is because of Tiffany feeling envious of Taeyeon’s achievement. And for bringing herself down which made Taeyeon go mad at her. 

 

 

 

A/N. I hope this helped you in reading. Keke~ Thank you for reading! :)))