One missed call

Mr. Popular and Me

It had been two weeks now. You still hadn't come to school. Daehyun still tried to call you a couple of times a day, but you didn't answer his calls. The teachers also didn't know where you were. He was really worried about you and he wanted to talk to you. He wanted to let you know that he was being stupid and that he still liked you. 

He got you voicemail again. ''Ohh Haneul! Why aren't you picking up your phone? We should talk. Call me when you heard this.'' Daehyun said in his phone. He then sighed and went to his contacts. He clicked on your name and sent you a message. ''Please call or text me. I'm really worried.'' He put his phone away because the teacher arrived and he didn't want the teacher to take his phone in case you called. ''Why isn't it possible to see if someone has read it or not..'' He softly said and he laid down on his desk.

 

A text message woke you up. You looked at the screen and saw that Daehyun called and texted you. You sighed and pulled your blanket over your head. You slowly slided to unlock your voice and went to your messages. ''Please call or text me. I'm really worried.'' You read out loud. You started laughing. ''He is worried? What the hell, thought he didn't like me.'' You said and you went to your voicemail you listened to what he said. You started thinking. ''Should I call him or not?'' 

You decided to call him after thinking and walking around in your room for 15 minutes. You took a deep breath and then pressed on the call button. You didn't know why you called him since you were mad at him. You still liked him ofcourse but he had hurt you. You didn't understand yourself. You probably liked him too much. A minute passed but he didn't picked up. You threw your phone on your bed and got pissed. ''Tells me to call him, but doesn't pick up. What a jerk.''

 

''Have you heard anything of Haneul yet?'' Himchan asked and he sat down next to Daehyun in the canteen. Daehyun shrugged. ''Phone was on silent, because class you know..'' He said while eating. Himchan hitted his friend's cheek with his spoon. ''You're disgusting.'' He said and he laughed. Daehyun swallowed the food in his mouth and got his phone out of the pocket of his jacket.

One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call. One missed call.

"Hello Daehyun?!'' Himchan said while poking his friend who had been staring at his phone for a couple of minutes already. He knew that it wasn't nice to look on other people their phone but he still did. He hit his friend on the back of his he after he saw what was on his phone.

''How can you miss a call from Haneul you ing idiot!'' Himchan yelled and he stood up. Everyone was looking at him. He just smiled and waved. ''Sorry!'' He said and he sat down again. ''Why did you miss it?'' He said again. ''I said that my phone was on silent..'' Daehyun said and he stared at the wall. ''Try calling her again.'' Himchan said and he looked at the clock. Break was almost over so he started eating. His food was getting cold already because he was worrying about his friend.

Daehyun left the canteen and went outside. He stood against the fence of the school and called you. He waited but you didn't answer. He called again. You didn't answer again. He kept calling but you didn't answer.

 

You were making yourself breakfast when you heard your phone ringing. You sighed and went upstairs. You looked at you phone and saw that it was Daehyun. You put your phone on vibrate and put it in your pocket. You went down again and felt your phone vibrating. Himchan was calling you. You didn't know if you should pick up or not because he probably was with Daehyun. But you still picked up because something could have happened. ''Ohh Haneul, are you home?'' You heard on the other side. It was Daehyun's voice. ''Why do you care?'' You said and you stopped the call. You turned off your phone.

''Damn it.'' Daehyun said and he ran back to the canteen. He picked up his back and put his arm around Himchan's shoulders. ''Tell the teacher that I got sick okay? Thanks.'' He said and he wanted to ran away but Himchan stopped him. ''Good luck.'' He said and he smiled. Daehyun nodded and ran out of the school.

 

Daehyun took a deep breath and knocked on your door. He waited a minute, but there was no response. He didn't want to be rude, but he really wanted to talk to you so he knocked again. ''Haneul, I know you're in there!'' He yelled. There was no response again, so he knocked and yelled again. And again. And again. He stopped when his hands started to hurt. But you still hadn't open the door. He sighed and left. ''Let's try tomorrow.''

You heard someone knocking. You wanted to open it but then you saw that it was Daehyun. You immediately ran upstairs. You were not going to open that door. You looked out of the window and saw him yelling and knocking. You started to feel bad so you walked downstairs. ''Should I open it?'' You asked yourself softly. You shook your head. ''No never.'' You said and you took a few steps up again. But you went down again. And then you went up again and then down again. You shook your head and went upstairs. You sat down in front of your window and looked down. It looked kind of cute. 


tumblr_mj8owl5Bkv1s6hzaco1_500.gif

I reached 100 subscribers on this fanfic, it may be nothing to some writers on here, but it is and means a lot to me.

Thank you all for subscribing and reading <3