What?!

Admit it! You love me right??

Sunny's POV
"Okay girls! i guess im going to have to talk to our leader...ALONE."  they left but i know they are just behind that door... why? because they CARE :)) 
now on to taeng.. "TaeTae? whats wrong?" i asked again then she loosened up and told me about everything

FLASHBACK
*during the party*
Taeyeon looked at the boquet she caught happily but then she looked around she saw sungmin with ryeowook walking towards the elevators it was sunny's wedding party but she was with kyu so she had to follow them she has no choice .. why did her boyfriend look so nervous? why did her boyfriend look so anxious...why?? She hid behind the decorative bush near where Sungmin and Ryeowook were standing...nobody uses the elevators since it was hidded at the side so going there would be the perfect place to talk about something private right? taeyeon was suspicious especially that she heard...

Taeyeon;s POV
"Hyung! what could be so difficult in proposing to her?!" Propose? what is wookie talking about? "But how about taeyeon? what would she feel? what happens if she finds out before? what will she feel?" Me? What are you talking about sungmin "if that happens both of you could just pass out as friends!" Wook...what are you talking about? "Sungmin-ah!! " a cute short girl came running towards sungmin and sungmin replied with a hug and a smile...she didnt see me... what does this mean?? I-i-i..."Minah-ah.." Minah? Its her? isnt she...(please dont hate oh minah unnie xD i just added her since she is my faav XD ehehe.. ) 

Taeyeon remembered sungmin mentioning his ex gf's and the name Minah was in it...

Taeyeon's pov
What does this mean? Sungmin reached for something in his pocket...please be reminded that he is wearing a tux while minah is wearing a white dress... Ryeowook didnt say anything and he just ..for some reason smiled... Sungmin pulled out a - a - A RING?! he looked into minah's eyes and blushed .. before he could say anything i...i ... I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD ... I RAN HOME ... WITHOUT A CAR I EASILY GOT HOME WITHIN MINUTES i was crying so it didn't exaust me...WHY SUNGMIN WHY???
after that my phone rang ..
it was a message...a message from sungmin asking me "WHERE ARE YOU JAGI?" i didn't reply .. he wouldt care anyway.. would he?? 

*End of FLASHBACK*

Sunny's POV
Taeyeon is crying...its.the ...first time she has ever cried that hard..It must have hurted.. Oppa..Why?? 
The members came in also tearing up...we all hugged taeng..i wanted an answer. why did sungmin oppa do that? he was a natural flirt but i just knew he loved taeyeon too much to do that ... Just.. WHAT? even i'm confused! i have to get an answer...FAST.

*Sunny went to the Suju Dorm kyuhyun wasnt there but sungmin , eunhyuk , donghae ,Ryeowook and siwon was there*
at the sight of Sungmin ..Sunny exploded! "Oppa!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO TAEYEON?! WHO IS MINAH?? WHY ?? DID YOU PROPOSE TO HER??" She shouted luckily Siwon calmed her down "Saeng,It's not like that!" Sungmin answered ...
*DingDong* the doorbell rang.. and guess who? MINAH.. 
"Oh! Annyeong haseyo Sunny sunbaenim Minah imnida" Huh?? she seems nice,, but..so cute but.. her..no! WHat?
"Sunny...this is MINAH and i-

WHAT???

TO BE CONTINUED
--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short updaate xD kekeke.,, this was supposed to be longer but then AGAIN i accidentally closed the tab :(( sorry hehehe.. 
total drama in this one but PLEASE dont hate On minah..i just though she would be a great addition since she is sungmin;s type xD
Staytuned inorder to see what minnie;s relationship to Minah really is? xD