For Apple-Piggy

Your Bias & You Requests (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was requested by: Apple-Piggy

Characters: Esther, Dongho.

 

 

Esther's P.O.V:

 

I opened my eyes and groaned. Today was the day where a transfer student from Korea would be starting at our school and the principal had asked me to show him around. I was doing really good in school, actually, i was one of the top students and when someone gave me a job i did it, without hesitation. As long as it's not something dangerous or illegal. 

 

I'm more like a loner, i dont really like the company of other people. They are so... annoying and different from me. I like to study without being bothered, but the only thing the girls at school cares about is boys, clothes and makeup and the guys... well, they just care about sport, girls and . And this transfer student was probably just like them.  All i knew about him was that his name was Dongho. I tried not to be judgemental, but i sort of hated him already. I had to show him around in my free period and that was the time i used to study, but because of him i now couldnt. 

 

I dragged my heavy body off the bed. I had stayed up late last night doing my homework and i feel asleep really late. I got out of my night clothes and put on a pair of jeans and a simple white-black striped t-shirt and tied my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and left the house. I walked to the school, which was only five minutes away from my house. I went inside and headed straight to the principal office.

 

Once i entered the office the principal was handing some papers to a boy. The boy turned his head once i came in and looked at me.

 

"Esther, this is the new transfer student from Korea. Take good care of him, okay?" The principal said. I nodded and we both walked out of the office.
"Hello, i'm Dongho" The boy said and smiled at me.
"So you know english?"
He nodded. "Yes. Thank you for showing me around, i really appreciate it". 
I sighed. "Lets just get this over with". 

 

I showed him where all the classrooms we're, the libary and the cafeteria, then i walked into my own class and typical just my luck, we had the same class right now.  He sat down next to me and smiled at me. I gave him a fake smile back before looking down into my book. Suddenly a piece of paper lands on my book and i look up to see Dongho smiling and waving at me. I opened the paper and reads it.

 

"Thanks for today! :D I hope we can be friends? ^^" 

 

I quickly wrote down my answer and curled the paper again and i raised my hand, about to throw it back to him. Just then the teacher grabbed my wrist and takes the paper away from me.

 

"This is the first time you've done anything like this, Esther. I'm shocked" The teacher said. He opens the paper and reads it outloud infront of the whole class. 
"What are you so thankful for?" One of the students ask Dongho. Dongho looks at him.
"That's between me and her"

 

He gives me a smile while the whole class goes "oooh". I put my head down. Seriously, how childish can he be? Couldnt he just tell the truth? Now the whole class and soon the whole school will think that we did it or something like that. Once the class was over i rushed out of the room as quick as possible. I did not want to be stuck with him anymore. Didnt he get that?

 

As i was walking through the hallways i could hear Dongho yell my name. I sighed and turned around and saw him with a bunch of girls around him. He looked at me for a second, before looking at them and talking to them. I turned around and left.

 

Dongho's P.O.V:

 

School was now over and i was looking for Esther. Had she gone home already? I was sort of hoping she would walk home with me today. I walked out of the school and it was raining. I grabbed the embrella up from my backpack and walked out in the rain. As i was walking on my way home i noticed a girl standing infront of a stray cat. As i looked closer i noticed it was Esther.

 

I slowly walked closer to her and noticed she gave her umbrella to the cat. She smiled at the cat and pet it. I couldnt help but smile myself. She looked so different when she was smiling. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as i watched her. She got up and that's when she noticed me. Her smile disappeared and she walked away from me. I ran up to her.

 

"Do you wanna share the umbrella with me?"
"Why cant you leave me alone?" She suddenly said.
"I like you" I replied.
"Well, i dont like you" She said as dhe started walking faster away from me, but once again i catched up to her. 
"Why not?"
"I'm a loner, okay? I just like being alone" She suddenly stopped walking. "This is my house so unless you're gonna follow me inside, bye" She said as she walked up to her house.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled at her and i began walking again, smiling to myself. Moving here was a good idea. Even though i've only known Esther for one day i already liked her. 

 

- 2 weeks later - 

 

Esther's P.O.V:

 

I was walking into the school, hoping Dongho wouldnt show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter