Ruined Moment

Destiny's Combination

"So, Im Yoona, will you forgive me?"

She pretty much took her time to think about it before I nudged her. She gave a side glance towards me and I nodded deeply.

As she looked back at Taecyeon, she gave him a really beautiful smile. "Yeah."

 


 

Yuri's POV:

 

As soon as she agreed, Taecyeon and Yoona hugged eachother and all of the girls started to fan-girl in the background.

"Omo, go Ok Taecyeon~"

"Awwwww~"

"Yah, just get together already!"

"EHHH~ YOONA, YOU'RE BLUSHING~!!"

It was just perfect for this soon-to-be couple. Well, almost. It was so close.

"IM YOONA!" a male voice yelled angrily.

Since her back was faced towards the man, she couldn't see his face, but I swear that she winced as if she got slapped on the face really hard. She slowly let go of Taecyeon and bowed her head. 

Taecyeon was completely confused. Who was this man? He couldn't tell whether to be angry or stay silent.

"I thought that since it were you and your friends, who seemed pretty strict about dating policies, to have this meeting with boys, you wouldn't fall for them or date them. I overestimated you. What an idiot I am," the man, who didn't look like he was over 25, shook his head while giving her an indirect insult. 

Honestly, since I didn't know the man, I don't know if I should smack him or not for speaking that way to Yoona. It was a good thing Taecyeon spoke up before I made my decision, and trust me, it wouldn't have been "not".

"Um, excuse me ahjussi, my name's Ok Taecyeon. I may not know you or know your past with Yoona, but please don't talk to her like that. She was just hugging me becuase I-" He didn't finish because of the man's interruption.

"Ah, just be quiet, Ok Taecyeon! This is none of your business!!" the man yelled, leaving Taecyeon speechless.

From the angry look on that man's face, I could tell that he wasn't a normal man, which made me wonder even more. Who was he?

"When did you get back?" she asked coldly.

He scoffed, "The first thing you say is when I got back? Moreover, with that cold voice?"

She turned, fiercely looking at the man straight in the eye. "Then, what am I supposed to do? Bow to you and formally greet 100 times?! I'm not that little girl you used to know from a few years ago. I know already, so stop acting like you're worried about me!!"

He scoffed again, "What do you mean? What do you already know?"

Yoona clutched her hands into fists so hard, her fists turned white. She tried to say it calmly, but near the end, she couldn't help but show her anger. "I finally know that you HATE ME."

He smirked, "Why would you think that?"

Yoona stomped towards the man and jabbed her pointer finger right at his chest to emphasize every word she said. "I know you hate me because, since the day that I remembered anything, I remember only seeing your back facing me, no matter what I did. No matter if I pass everything, no matter if I'm the valedictorian, no matter if you know that I'm better suited as the principal to this school than my brother, I just know you will never acknowledge it. Not before, not now, not ever. Care to disagree?"

The man was speechless for a few seconds and seemed to lose his thinking until he shook his head, backed away, and answered in a threatning voice. "Is this all you wanted to say to me?"

"No, I want to say so much more. You honestly only heard the tip of the iceberg," she stated with a glare.

"Yoona!!!" anothger man's voice yelled, whom I recognized to be the principal's, or better off known as her brother.

He stopped in front of her and caught his breath before speaking. "I wanted to tell you that Appa was coming her earlier than-" but as soon as he saw the man Yoona was glaring at at the moment, he flusteringly bowed deeply. "Appa!! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

A-appa? T-the director of the whole district? Wait, WHAT?

 


 

Hey, you guys!! How was that? :D Yoona's father is finally introduced~!!!

I'm sorry for saying I would end it in only a few more chapters, but I think I'm going to have to make it longer now. It's a change of plans, now finally making a beautiful idea for this story!! ^-^ I hope you don'tr mind~!!

 

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3

3-14-14

 

P.s. Happy Pi Day~!!! ^-^