We Met Again

"Umma,When Can In Ho See Appa?"

 

So I think I'm gonna change my writing style I hope you like this style

################################################

Still Junhyung's POV

I'm at the kitchen right now preparing some food.We're going to the beach today.

"Umma,ppalli~~"shout In Ho from the outside,he seem so excited to go to the beach,the same goes to the twin as they also shout for Jaejoong hyung to come fast.

" okay,I want to lock the door first" after I finished locking the door,I get into the car as they already in the car along with Yunho and Jaejoong hyung.

"Ready everyone!" Yunho hyung shouted "YES CAPTAIN!!!" the kids shouted back..

We went to the beach,about 20 minutes later we arrived there.

At the beach.....

Once we get out of the car we were greeted by a beautiful scenery of blue sea and white sands,the kids were very happy and start to run towards the sea.

"Yah kids be carefull!, don't get into the water untill I come!" Yunho hyung shouted to them "OKAY!!!APPA/UNCLE"the kids shouted back,followed by some laughter.

"Aish,those kids" Yunho hyung sigh.

"Okay,lets get the things out,Yunnie,could you help me with the umbrella" Jaejoong hyung said. "Okay,honey"

As we finished setting,the picnic mat, Yunho hyung went to play with the kids.I sit there,continue watching them play,they make a sand castle competition,the twins pairing with each other while In Ho with Yunho hyung.Sometimes,I thank god for giving me such a healthy son and a loving brother and brother-in-law.

"Umma,look,look!!" they came running towards me and Jaejoong hyung

"We want you to decide who's sand castle is beautiful and bigger" Yunho hyung said

"Hmm...let see" we said in unison as we get up.we walk to the sand castle and take a look around it.

"We have decided,who is the winner....In Ho and Yunho hyung" I said and In Ho jump into Yunho hyung and hug him.

"It's not fair,appa is tall,so he can made it bigger" the twins pouted,

"Hey don't feel dissapointed, your castle is also beautiful" I said to them,and then we laugh.

"Umma, I want a popo(kiss in kids language) here" he said as he pointed at his cheecks.I give him a popo and he hug me.

"Owh... I want a popo too~~...but I want it at some where else" Yunho hyung said

"Where,Uncle Yun?"In Ho asked

"Here" he said as he kissed Jejoong hyung in the lips.

"Yah,are you crazy!there are kids here!" Jaejoong hyung said to him.

Yunho hyung just grinned at him."Uncle come and play with us more" In Ho asked Yunho hyung to play with him.

"Uncle tired In Ho-ah,go play with the twins okay" he said "Okay!" he ran to the twins

I watch,them play,Yunho hyung already fell asleep while Jaejoong hyung went to the toilet for awhile.As I was watching the kids playing...

Suddenly,my phone ring, I take out my phone and looked at the caller ID;Unknown Number I asked Jaejoong hyung permission to answer the phone, I get up and went to the toilet "Yeobseyo, Yong Junhyung speaking"

"Hello,Junnie!!!" I recognized this voice,its....

"Gikwang!?" I said in a not so loud voice

"Yup,I'm back,hyung I miss you!!!"

Gikwang,is my best friend,he went to America to continue his study in veterinary.Yup,he likes,I mean loves animal more than himself...

"YAH!! don't shout and when did you come back,and where the hell did you get phone number?" I asked him angrily

"Yah,hyung don't be mad,two days ago and I got your phone number from Woonie" I can hear him pout on the other line

"Who's Woonie!?" I asked confused

"he is my boyfriend a.k.a your boss" he said

"Y-You mean Dongwoon-shi!?" I asked a little shocked from the newly received fact

"Yup, he is handsome isn't he?" he said "So hyung when can we meet?" he asked me

"Uhm..how about this Saturday,at the Sunshine Cafe,at 12" I suggest

"That sounds good,okay then,meet you this Saturday,bye!"

"Bye!"we both hang up...

End of Junhyung POV

In Ho and the twins were playing,sandcastle again.Suddenly In Ho saw something on a rock and decide to climb the rock,while the twins were too engrossed with their sandcastle,to realiza that little In Ho were not with them anymore.

As In Ho were climbing the rock,his little feet slippped and he fell into the water.

Doojoon's POV

I was resting on a rock near the shore,thinking of the little boy I met athe amusement park last week,suddenly I heard a scream followed by a splash,curious,I decided to go and see who made the sound and,I'm very shocked to see a struggling little boy in the water.

So,without wasting anytime,I jumped into the water and bring the boy on to the land.Fortunately the wasn't fainting,just crying maybe he scared.He hugged me very tight "U-Umma*hiks*,uncle J-Joon*hiks* help me"

Uncle Joon,wait who is this boy,I thought as I lift his face and I have my second shock today it's In Ho

"Uncle Joon" he said and hug me tighter "I'm scared"

"It's okay,don't be scared anymore uncle is here,stop crying,okay" I said as I pat his head

After he calmed down a little,I asked him "In Ho-ah,where is your umma" suddenly,as he about to answer I heard a man calling In Ho's name "IN HO-AH,ANGEL"

As he heard his name being called he turn his head "UMMA!!" he said and run to him.

I turn my head and found my third shock for today,Wow I got so many shocked today,I swear if I had a heart problem I probably die from a heart attack,I'm really shocked when I see his umma.It's him,I'm sure it's him,although from far I know it's him.And he already have child!?

End Of POV

"IN HO -AH,where have you been angel" he asked his son,tears already fall from his beautiful eyes,he hug his son really tight

"Umma! If-fell into the water and uncle Joon saved me" he said as he pointed at Doojoon's direction,Junhyung lift his head and smiled to the man, In Ho grabbed his hand and pulled Junhyung towards Doojoon,

Suddenly he stopped,making In Ho stumbled back...