You smile... I smile

Before You Go[이것만은 알고가]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLBIy6t-X-A&feature=channel_video_title


~*~Ara’s P.O.V.~*~



I put my on my uniform, brushed my hair and put on my glasses. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled nervously.

’You can do this, Ara. You’re a smart girl. Just be yourself.’ I thought as I grabbed my school bag and rushed to the door, ready to start my first day in my new school.


”Good morning, everyone! Please sit down, I have an announcement.” I heard seonsaengnim say as he entered the room. I remained silent while waiting for his signal for me to enter.

”We have a new student, today. I expect all of you to be nice to her. It’s her first day here and I hope you’ll keep her company and help her adjust.”

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. ‘I hope they’ll be nice’ I thought as I took my step inside and gave them a nervous smile.

 

“Annyeong haseyo… Go Ara imnida…” I said shyly. I glanced at my classmates, trying to find out their reaction. I saw a group of girls laughing, some boys snickering and other girls who just rolled their eyes. Nothing new… It was the same thing evey year. I guess, no matter how different your school is, most students are the same.

”It’s nice to meet you, Ara. You may now take your seat on that vacant chair beside Mr. Jung.” My teacher said as he pointed his finger to an arm chair beside a handsome guy who immediately gave me a cute smile as soon as he found out that I will be his seatmate. No one has ever been that nice to me before. Usually, in the old schools that I have been, most of my seatmates would frown at me, roll their eyes at me and even show me a disgusted expression while saying ‘eww’ as if I were some kind of trash. But he was different, incredibly different…. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. I stared at him the whole time I was walking, that I didn’t realize that some student blocked my way with his foot. I gasped and closed my eyes I dropped my books and tripped. I opened my eyes, slowly, realizing that I didn’t fall face down on the floor; instead, I fell right in to the arms of my incredibly handsome seatmate, who happened to blow me away with just one smile.

”Gwenchana?” He asked with a concerened expression. I looked at him and blushed, because his arms were still wrapped around my waist and his face was only a few inches away from mine.

”G-gwenchanayo..” I replied, stuttering as I stepped away, awkwardly from his “embrace.”
 

”Mianhe… Most of my classmates don’t know how to sit properly…” He said apologetically. “Jung Yunho, by the way…”

He offered his hand for me to shake.

”Go Ara…” I said as I took his hand and shook hands with him. “Nice to meet you…”

“Ara… that’s a nice name…” He remarked as he flashed me one of his to-die-for smiles. I just couldn’t help but blush.

 


 

 

A.N. : So, how was it? Did you like it? I really hope you did coz if not... I'll drown you with my tears! TT_TT- Kidding! If you didn't then, it's fine with me. Thank you for the time that you gave for reading my fic. I promise to update soon. I'd also would like to thank thos who waited for my first update and who subscribed. Saranghe, guys! It really helps me write. It inspires me more, knowing that there are people who appreciate what I do. Please feel free to comment, suggest and review. If you have some ideas in making my fanfic better or more interesting, just tell me. Remember, comments are loved. If there's something wrong with my fic, feel free to tell and correct me, just put it up in a nice way. Criticisms  help me a lot, so feel free to correct me. :)

I appreciate your time and effort in reading my fic. Saranghe!

With love,
~Kei-chan <3 X3