#1

The Fallen Angel

I never liked supernatural things.

I never liked to be able to talk to them.

I never liked my special sight.

★ ☆ ✰

For years I've been rejected by people around me. Teachers, friends, family. None of them want to be as close as one inch to me. Initially I was very happy with my life, everyone loves me, care about me, play with me. But after my ninth birthday, I started seeing things. Special things. Things that were believed not to exist in my world.

That's when the nightmare started.

After that day, I started to see supernatural things everyday. During the first few days, I kept on seeing pixies flying in my house garden, picking honey from the flowers and giggling away. Pixies. Myth. Supernatural.

At first I thought I was seeing things and that this special sight would go away soon.

But I was wrong.

A few more days later I started to see even more things. Some things like ghost I could only see a blurred image of them in the beginning. But my eyesight becomes sharper and sharper as the days grow.

I started to feel scared. Shouldn't this special sight be gone by now? Shouldn't I be seeing things properly now? This isn't normal, what is happening to me now?

Then I started telling my parents. I told them I saw things that are different, that are scary. At first they didn't believe me, they thought that I was just a litle kid imagining things. Eventhough my parents didn't give me much of attention on this matter, I still continue to nag to them about it, it's like my way of letting out all my worried feelings. I always feel better after telling my parents eventhough they didn't really listen.

After a few months of me nagging my parents, they decided to send me to a special school in Korea. I was shocked.

" Why? What did I do wrong? Why do I need to go to a place so far to study? Why can't I stay here? " I asked my parents. They didn't answer, but the look on their face told me everything.

They thought that I had gone insane. They were sending me away from them.

It was then only I fully get to know. Normal people don't see things, only crazy people do. I'm one of the crazy people.

After that incident I went to a boarding school in Korea. My parents didn't once wrote a letter to me to ask me how was my life in Korea, not even once.

I thought that after starting a new life in a new place I would stop seeing those things, but it seems like I was wrong again. I can see ghosts of the former students walking in the corridors of the school. Goblins digging holes in the empty spaces around the academy. Sprites zipping here and there.

Occasionally a few of the pixies would talk to me, but other than that most of the supernatural things ignored me.

I tried not to look to scared or worried when I see or talk to one of the things. If not someone may see it and spread rumours about me seeing something. And if that kind of rumours spread in the school, I would again be labeled as one of the aliens in school.

But things always go against one's wishes eh?

One day while I was walking to school, everybody just walked to the side of the road, letting me be the only one walking in the middle. Most of them were whispering to each other and glancing sideways at me.

' This is bad. ' I thought. And bad indeed.

I heard one of the girls gossiping about me, it was about my sight to see different things.

My sight. Someone saw it. Someone knew I had the sight. Someone spreaded the news that I can see things. Someone....

 

In the end I was alone again. With no friends, even the teachers don't really like me.

After this incident, I swore I would never trust another human again, ever.

But this little promise I made to myself was easily broken by a man.

 

No, a fallen angel.