Chapter 28

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seungri" T.O.P stood up from the bed and walked over to him. "How long have you been standing there?"

 

I walked over to him as well. The guy was shocked, he looked like he had seen a ghost or something, which means... he knows that i am in love with Yuri and if i didnt do anything about it, soon everyone would know and i could not let that happen. I had to find a way to shut him up.

 

"What did you hear?"
He closed his mouth and tried his best to speak. "Y-y-your i-in l-l-love?" He was stuttering so much i hardly understood what he was saying.
I sighed. "You cant tell anyone, got it? Not one soul".

 

He looked from me, to T.O.P and then back at me and just nodded carefully. He turned around and left the room. I turned to look at T.O.P.

 

"What am i supposed to do now? Seungri is a blabber mouth".
"If you're lucky... he'll keep his mouth shut".
"I hope so".

 

Seungri's P.O.V:

 

"I'm gonna make cookies for GD! That will cheer him up!"

 

I said to the two other members who we're slacking off on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and looked around for a bag of cookies. I poured them onto a plate and grabbed a glass of milk. I headed for the door, but Taeyang stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I'm sure he just needs to be alone right now" He said.
"This will cheer him up, i'm sure of it!"

 

I walked out the door, smiling. I dont like to see GD cry. I have never seen it before and i am sure i dont wanna see that again. He is usually the strongest out of all of us and seeing him like that... it just wasnt GD. But this would surely make him happy again! I got to his room, but the door was open and i could hear voices coming from the room. I walked over to the door and saw T.O.P and G-Dragon sitting on his bed.

 

"I... love you. I've been in love with you for quite some time now and i cant hold my feelings in anymore. You're the one for me, i need you. I know it's wrong for me to love you, but i really cant hold it in anymore. I've tried so hard to, but it is impossible. I love you too much".

 

My mouth fell down and my eyes grew wide. My hands we're shaking from what i just had heard and it made me drop the plate and the glass. The sound of glass shattering caused GD and T.O.P to look up at me. 

 

"Seungri!" T.O.P said to me. He got up from the bed and walked over to me. "How long have you been standing there?" GD came over to us as well, but i couldnt speak. I was speechless.
"What did you hear?" GD said to me.
I closed my mouth, trying my best to speak. "Y-y-your i-in l-l-love?" The words escaped my mouth, but just barely. The shock had made me stutter.
GD sighed. "You cant tell anyone, got it? Not one soul" GD said to me.

 

I looked from him to T.O.P and back to him and just nodded. I turned around and left the room. On my way back i was thinking about what i had just heard. 

 

I... love you. I've been in love with you for quite some time now and i cant hold my feelings in anymore. You're the one for me, i need you. I know it's wrong for me to love you, but i really cant hold it in anymore. I've tried so hard to, but it is impossible. I love you too much.

 

GD's words we're playing in my head over and over again. GD... was in love with T.O.P? How come he didnt tell us sooner? How come none of us knew? Maybe that's the reason why GD never had a girlfriend...

 

But he didnt want me to tell it to anyone else, he must not be comfortable with it yet. But why hide it? I'll admit, it came of as a BIG shock for me, and it will probably shock other people too, but this is what kind of person GD is... and i was okay with it. I had gotten over the shock now and i was happy for him.

 

I just hope T.O.P feels the same way for him, or els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter