Moving into Infinite's House

Behind The Scenes Of An Idol Life

All of the Unite members woke up early excited knowing that today is the day they will be moving into a new house. The only thing that they didn't know was that they will be living with infinite in the same house. Since they woke up early, they got dressed and got ready. Then the managers carry out their suitcases and put it into the booth of the van. Before leaving, Manager Anna has news to announce.

``Since we're moving into a new house, we are not living alone, we'll be living with a 7 member boy band Infinite" annouce manager Anna.

``What?!" shouted Unite shocked.

``You may have heard of them since they are under the same entertainment as us, Infinite is known for their sync dance moves" said manager Anna.

``I can't believe we be living with more guys, two guys are enough" said You annoyed.

``Well, thats all i have to say, now let's get into the van so we can arrive there as soon as possible" said manager Anna.

All of Unite members got into the van quickly and they started to leave. They were still in shocked, mostly you because you weren't comfortable around people you don't know and usually people make a conversation first and you observe them to see if you can be comfortable around them. That was the problem, you didn't like to be around crowds. 

``I'm still quite shock but i'm excited too because we meeting new people and living wih them despite they are guys, they might look handsome" said Min Young excitely.

``Not a big deal for me" said Kyung.

Then everyone was quiet. Yung Joo who was sitting next to you at the back, he was starring at you. He could feel your uneasiness and he shift off a sigh...

Meanwhile at Infinite's house,

All the Infinite members had woken up already and got dressed. And came running downstairs to their manager so they can get ready to leave to do their schedule.The manager stopped them and he was goona annouce some big news.

``Today, there will be a new band called Unite moving into this house, they will be living with you" annouce manager Mike.

``What?!'' shouted Infinite surprised.

``You may have heard of Unite since they are under the same entertainment as us, they are a four member band consisting of two guys and two girls" said manager Mike.

``So they are a mixed band" said Infinite excited.

``Since they will be living with you guys, i hope you welcome them and treat them as your new family members" said manager Mike.

``Ne" answered Infinite.

``As today since we have a schedule, we should be leaving now and get back here early. When we get back here early, we be meeting at the rooftop." said manager Mike.

``Ne'' answered Infinite. 

Then Infinite and their manager got itno the van and drove off to their destination to do their schedule. Back to Unite, who are still on the van waiting to arrive at their new house. It took another 15 minutes to arrive at the new house. As they have arrived at their new house, Unite members hopped off the van and got their things and suitcases out of the van and follow their manager into the house. They were greeted by Infinite's 2nd manager.

``Anyeonghaseyo,I'm infinite's 2nd manager Joe" greeted manager Joe. 

``Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Unite's manager Anna" greeted manager Anna. Then unite's manager wave her hand over to Unite. Unite understood the sign and they greeted.

``Anyeonghaseyo, We are Unite mi-da" greeted Unite.

``Let's show you your rooms first and later we show you the whole house" said Manager Joe.

``Ne" answered Unite. 

Unite and manager Anna follow manager Joe upstairs to their rooms with their bags and luggages.

``Wow. This room has piano in it, this is my room" said You and Min Young. 

``Of course" said Kyung and Yung Joo.

``And this room is yours" said manager Joe.

``Ne" answered Kyung and Yung Joo.

``Please leave your luggages and bags in your room first since i'm gonna take all of us a tour around the house" said manager Joe.

``Ne" answered Unite.

After all Unite members left their luggages and bags in their rooms, they followed manager Joe.

``As we know upstairs here are the bedrooms with bathrooms. Now let's go downstairs" said manager Joe. They followed manager Joe back downstairs.

``Here we have the kitchen area, the dining room,the living room and outside is backyard and swimming pool/spa. With the spa area, there is a system where you have to type in your gender so it can differentiate between females and males so they won't let the opposite inside." said manager Joe.

``Ne" answered Unite.

``Are there any questions, you would like to ask?" asked manager Joe.

``No, Kamsamida for showing us around the house" answered Unite and manager Anna.

``It's been a pleasure showing Unite around" said manager Joe.

``Kamsamida" said Unite once again.

``Its time to unpack your stuff in your, we meet here again later in an hour" said manager Anna.

``Ne" answered Unite.

Then Unite went back upstairs to their rooms and start unpacking their stuff. In their rooms, there are two single beds, two wardrobes, two makeup tables and a bathroom, a toliet and a balcony.

Meanwhile Infinite had just finish their schedule. They went backstage to change back into their original cholthing and as soon as they finish changing, they got into the van. On the van, Infinite is sleeping because they were so tired from their schedule.

Back at the house, Unite is still unpacking their stuff. Out of no where Min Young starts a conversation with you.

``This house is pretty big" said Min Young.

``Ne, Min Young Unnie" said You.

``I can't wait to meet Infinite" said Min Young excitely.

``Ne, Min Young Unnie" said You.

Min Young couldn't be bother talking to you anymore because you kept only answering her with one word. And you weren't interested in her conversation. All you could think of was the worse situation of meeting Infinite. Yung Joo had just finish unpacking his stuff, he decided to go to your room to help you unpack your stuff. 

``Hey, Yoo Hye! Need help? i have finish unpacking my stuff" askedYung Joo.

``Oh. There's nothing left to unpack. Just arranging my stuff into the wardrobe." answered Yoo Hye.

``What's wrong Yoo Hye?" asked Yung Joo worried.

``Nothing Yung Joo Oppa." answered Yoo Hye smiling.

Min Young had just finish unpacking and she can see that Yung Joo wanted to talk to you in private so she leave you guys alone and she went and help Kyung.

``You can tell me anything Yoo Hye" said Yung Joo.

``I'm just feeling uneasy about meeting Infinite" said Yoo Hye.

``Don't worry, it will be fine" said Yung Joo calmly.

``Ne Yung Joo Oppa'' answered Yoo Hye feeling at ease now.

Then you went back to unpacking your stuff. Meanwhile, Infinite had just finished their schedule and they have went backstage to change back into their original cholthes. After all Infinite members had finish changing, they got into the van and fall alseep since they were so tired from their schedule.

Back at the house, you and kyung had finished unpacking your stuff. All the Unite members went downstairs to their manager. 

``Ready. Let's go to the rooftop" said Manager Anna.

Then Unite follow their manager to make way to the rooftop.