Meeting Infinite At The Rooftop

Behind The Scenes Of An Idol Life

Infinite had just arrived infront of the their house. Their manager woke them up.

``Wake up. We're here. We have to go to the rooftop" said the manager waking up Infinite.

``Ne" answered Infinite still sleepy.

Infinite got out of the van and started to make their way with their manager carrying a stereo to the rooftop. When they arrived at the rooftop, They saw Unite and manager Anna waiting there.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Unite's manager" greeted Unite's manager.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's manager." greeted Infinite's manager. 

``Shall we have Infinite introduce themselves first?" asked Unite's manager.

``Ne." answered Infinite's manager.

``Anyeonghaseyo, we are Infinite mi-da" greeted Infinite.

``Please also introduce yourselves as individuals" said Infinite's manager.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's Leader Sunggyu, 24yrs old" greeted Sunggyu formally.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's Rapper Dongwoo, 23yrs old" greeted Dongwoo formally.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's Main vocal WooHyun, 22yrs old" said WooHyun introducing himself formally.

``Anyeong, I'm Infinite's Rapper Hoya, 22yrs old" greeted Hoya.

``Anyeong, I'm Infinite's Vocalist Sungyeol, 22yrs old" greeted Sungyeol.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's Visual L, 21yrs old" greeted L.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's maknae SungJong, 20yrs old" greeted SungJong formally.

``May we see a dance from Infinite since they are known for their sync dance moves" asked Unite's manager.

``Ne" answered Infinite's manager.

Infinite's manager switch on the stereo and it played the song ``Be Mine". Infinite started dancing until the music stopped then they stopped.

``Now its turn for Unite to introduce themselves" said Infinite's manager"

``Anyeonghaseyo, we are Unite" greeted Unite.

``Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Unite's leader Kyung, 22yrs old" said Kyung.

``Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Unite's  rapper Yung Joo, 21yrs old" greeted Yung Joo charismatically.

``Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Unite's visual Min Young, 20yrs old" greeted Min Young formally.

``Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Unite's Maknae Yoo Hye, 19yrs old" greeted You.

Everyone gives an applause.

``Since Unite have introduce themselves, can we please see their talents?" asked Infinite's manager.

``Mianhe. I did not bring a stereo or a CD along with me to show Unite's talents" answerd Unite's manager apologetically.

Then Unite budge in.

``We will show you an acapella version of our hit song ``Together" said Unite.

Everyone claps and Unite begins their acapella performance. DongWoo, WooHyun and SungYeol try to do Unite's dances while Sunggyu, L and SungJog stand there watches you guys dance,sing and rap. When it was up to your part, L, Hoya and SungJong couldn't take their eyes off you, they were surprised that you could rap and dance so perfectly. After Unite had finish their performance, everyone gives an outstanding applause.

``That was very good and Unite are very talented" comment Infinite's manager.

``Kamsamida" said Unite and their manager thankfully.

``I hope by introducing yourselves and showing your talents to one another, that Infinite and Unite will become closer as a family" said Infinite's manager.

``Also I hope that Unite and Infinite treat each other as friends and family. This is one big family" said Unite's manager.

After the managers have spoken what they needed to say. All of Infinite and Unite members followed their managers baack into their house.

``Unite! We have a fan meeting schedule to do so let's go" annouce manager Anna.

``Ne" answered Unite.

Unite got into the van. 

``Unite have a schedule now?" asked Infinite's manager.

``Ne" answered.

``Thats quite sad since i was thinking of letting the bands make conversations with each other.Goodluck" said Infinite's manager.

``Mianhe. But its Unite's schedule" said Unite's manager. 

Then Unite's manager got into the van and drove off to Unite's fan meeting location. Meanwhile back at the house, Infinite sits down and relax.

``I thought we were gonna get to make conversations one on one but too bad they have a schedule" said SungJong sadly.

``Their maknae Yoo Hye raps, sings and dance so perfectly unlike other girl groups, this girl is different" comment Hoya.

``I agree except the part that you say she is different. She's just the opposite of SungJong, dancing guys moves perfection where as our SungJong dance girls moves perfectly" comment L.

``I think Yoo Hye and Min Young are quite pretty and cute" comment Dongwoo.

``Their visual Min Young seems pretty and cute and can sing well" comment Sunggyu.

``What do you guys think of the boys in their group?" asked WooHyun.

``I think their rapper Yung Joo is quite the charismatic one and you can tell when he sings its like his confesing his love to someone" answered Sungyeol.

``I agree" said Sunggyu.

``What about their leader Kyung?" asked Dongwoo.

``Well he sings very good" comment Hoya.

Meanwhile, Unite have just arrived at their fan meeting location. Unite got out of the van and smiled while their fans are screaming their names out and cheering. Unite made their way inside and find their seats and begin their fan signing. They made little conversations with their fans while signing their autographs on their album. After 3hrs long, they decided to have a mini break. 

``Let's go get water" said Kyung.

``What did you think of Infinite's performance they show earlier at the rooftop? asked Min Young.

``We could see they are perfection at their sync dance moves" answered You.

``I agree" said Yung Joo.

``I think they are friendly and they seem cheerful" comment Min Young.

``Well they do seem friendly but we haven't have conversations with them yet so we don't really know them in person" comment Kyung.

``Let's get back to our fan meeting" said Yung Joo.

Unite made their way back to their seats after their mini break and continue signing autographs. The fan line were still long.