Is It True?

The Stranger Girl

 

While Tiffany walking slowly, she stopped to look at the sunset. And what the happens TOP was doing sport in the same place. TOP saw Tiffany being alone, so he run into she. But, before he reaches her, Tiffany knew he was come up her. So, Tiffany immediately go and pretend not to saw TOP. TOP catch up Tiffany more. So, Tiffany speed up her walked more. But TOP managed to hold her hand carefully.

"Why are you avoiding me?" ask TOP smoothly.

"I must go, i have an appointment now. Sorry"

But TOP keep her.

"Since our first entry of the new school, you always avoid us (BIG BANG). Why?"

Tiffany quiet.

"Do you think we are bad? If that you're wrong Tiffany" TOP free Tiffany hand and continued his sport.

"Wait......"

TOP looking back to Tiffany.

"I'm sorry for my behavior." said Tiffany

TOP back to continued his sport and smiling.

In School

Tiffany telling Jessica about her and TOP last day completely.

“You know Tiffany, it’s progress for you. Maybe TOP liked you” said Jessica.

“What’s no it’s impossible to me. Cause’ when i’m young just him boy that closed with me. You know it, Jessy” said Tiffany sadly.

“Yeah, i know but it’s long time Tiffany. And he leaving you know and never have communication with you. Right?”

“You must move in Tiffany!” said Jessica

“But, i not like you. You was beauty and famous. But i just usual girl.” Tiffany pessimist.

“Oh no! You know you was very beutiful girl i’ve ever meet. You’re kind and friendly. I was lucky has a friend liked you, Tiffany” cheer Jessica.

“Oh me too, thank you Jessica” Tiffany huge Jessica.

Big Bang come over.

“Hi, my honey” said Seung Ri to Jessica.

Then they sat down together. followed by other members. The last TOP.

“Hi” said TOP to Tiffany.

Tiffany just quiet.

 

 

At lunch time

Jessica, Tiffany and members of Big Bang eat together.

When TOP eating, Tiffany saw TOP does not eat his vegetable.

“TOP, why you leave the vegetables?” Ask Tiffany.

Other members and Jessica looking at time dengan impressed. TOP surprised Tiffany want talk to him.

“Oh, i hate vegetables. Because was i’m young there a catterpillar at my vegetables so, i hate vegetable so much.” Said TOP.

“You scarry with catterpillar?” Tiffany laughing.

“And at time you were a kid. And now you was grown up, i suggest you must eat vegetables everyday. Okay!” said Tiffany.

“I don’t know, can i?” Said TOP.

“I believe you can.” Said Tiffany.

@@@@@@@@

“You know, last time at school you and TOP so sweet. Liked a partners.” Jessica teasing Tiffany.

“Huuukh, we just a friend Jessy.” Replied Tiffany.

“If TOP, tommorow eat vegetables. It’s mean he like you, Fany.” Jessica happy.

Tiffany just smiling.

 

 

I hope you're like the story ^^