Happy Birthday Kyungsoo

Ya! Babo Sehun!

 

We sat on the bench with a hopeless expression.

“This isn’t going to plan” Sehun muttered as he leaned further onto the bench. I let out a sigh and nodded. Kai was on his phone, looking for any bakery close by.

“AH! FOUND ONE!” Kai screamed out, shooting up from his seat. Sehun and I filched at the sudden loudness but crowded around him, peering into his phone.

“This one, just nearby” Kai said as he pointed to a small shop just a few metres away from us. We nodded and started to walk towards the store. We reached the store in 5 minutes, I opened the door and held it for the two boys, being the ‘gentlemen’ I was.

“Yeoboseyo?” I called out, we stepped into the store. The walls were covered in brown wall paper and it smelled like flour and dough. A middle aged woman popped out from the kitchen, she approached us while wiping her hands on his apron.

“Ah, yes? How may I help you?” She politely smiled. Kai and Sehun stood behind me and bowed to her slightly, an awkward smile plastered on their face.

“Ah the thing is do you have any plain cake bases?” I asked sweetly. The lady blinked and looked around her store.

“Plain cake bases?”

“Ah yeah, I have a friend and it’s his birthday today” I said. She gave me a knowing smile and gestured me to follow her into the kitchen.

“Kaja!” I excitedly said but the two boys stood their awkwardly, Kai rubbed the back of his necks while Sehun traced circles with his foot. I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of their wrists and dragged them with me, blocking out their complaints. The lady handed me two small butter circled cake bases, one was bigger than the other.

“That’s all I have” She said as she placed them in front of them. I smiled brightly and bowed to her.

“Thank you! Their perfect!” she smiled at me and chuckled a little.

“There are frosting here and icing you could use” She said as she pointed at bottles and bowls paid on the bench.

“Thank you!” I thanked her again with a bow; I nudged the two stiff boys with my elbow.

“Ah, thank you” They muttered, she bowed then exited the kitchen. We started to work on the wake, well more like I ordered them what to do since they didn’t even know anything. We decorated the cake pretty nicely; we iced the first layer with blue icing and the top layer with white icing. We used blue icing to write ‘HAPPY BRITHDAY KYUNGSOO UMMA!’ on the top layer and the bottom layer ‘FROM EXO-K AND HAERIN ♥’.We clapped our hands as we stared at the final piece.

“Wow, looks pretty good!” Kai said as he turned the cake around and inspected it.

“Of course!” I placed my hand on my hip and titled my head to the side with a wide smile.

“Okay, one of you guys pay” I said as I handed them money, Kai and Sehun looked at each other before Kai rolled his eyes and took the money, heading out the kitchen. I giggled and stared at our masterpiece again but then something cold was slabbed on my face. I turned towards Sehun robotically; he stood there with pink frosting on his finger.

“YAH! SEHUN!” I gritted through my teeth.

“What?” He smirked, shrugged his shoulder casually. I took a step closer and dipped my finger in green frosting and slabbed it on his right cheek.

“Green looks wonderful on you” I teased. Next thing you knew, Sehun and I were having a frosting fight, we were covered in icing all over our faces. We looked at each other and started to crack up laughing.

“Omg, you look stupid!” He crouched over holding onto his stomach. I giggled and glared at him playfully.

“Look who’s talking” I remarked, he smirked and dragged me towards him, placing me next to him and he took his phone out from his back pocket.

“Let’s take a picture” He smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I blushed a slightly and smiled at the camera, holding up a piece sign. The next one we did a silly face were we stuck our tongue out.

“My turn!” I shouted and brought my own phone out and started to take pictures with him. We both had our phones out and we took our last one but this time, Sehun kissed me on my cheeks and I smiled at both of our phone camera with my famous eye smile. I gasped and backed away holding onto my cheeks slightly.

“Why did you do that?” I asked, he shrugged and playfully smiled at me.

“Okay, here is the chang –“ Kai walked in and stopped when he saw us with frosting covered face. He was shocked at first but then smirked.

“Tsk, naughty maknae” Kai tsked as he wagged his finger in front of Sehuns face with a mischief smirk.

“Let go home, you guys better clean up otherwise Suho would kill you” He said as he made a dragged his thumb across his throat, making a knife cutting action. We nodded and followed after Kai as he carried the cake in a big box. We reached home in another 5 minutes and Sehun and I ran up the stairs before Suho could see us. We both took a shower and got changed. Kai ended up fitting the big box in the fridge without breaking anything.

“SEHUN! HAERIN! COME DOWN!” Chanyeols deep voice was heard from the bottom on the stairs. I looked at myself in the mirror again and frowned. I was wearing a floral skirt with a cotton fabric long sleeved top with hopes on the shoulder part. I wanted to look nice since it was Kyungsoo’s birthday.

I had let my hair down in soft brown waves but didn’t remove my glasses. I took a deep breath and opened the door; I used Baekhyuns and Chanyeols room since I asked them before. I had brought clothes here just in case something happened to my outfit that I wore. I opened the door and Sehun opened his door at the same time. We both looked at each other with wide eyes; Sehun wore a simple navy blue washed out jeans and a white collarless top. Sehun gulped once he saw me.

“Y-You look nice” He stuttered, I smiled a bit and thanked him. We both walked down the stared awkwardly. Once I reached the ground, I heard gasps from various directions. I looked up since I was looking down and saw the boys staring at me.

“Wow”

“So pretty”

“Is that Haerin?”

“She looks different!” I heard then all compliment. I blushed and bowed, I turned to Sehun and saw him still staring at me. I cleared my throat and titled my head to the side a bit, arching an eyebrow at them.

“Uh, you look pretty today” Baekhyun said, rubbing the back of his head. I giggled and thanked him as well. They took turns complimenting me and I thanked them in return. We ended up fixing up last minute details.

“HIS HERE! HIS COMING!” Suho screamed as he closed the door, he ran towards us and we hid behind the couch. Kai ran towards the lights and switched it off before dashing towards us. Kyungsoo opened the door and frowned at the dark house. Once he opened the lights we jumped out from behind the couch and screamed ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO OPPA/HYUNG/DONSAENG/UMMA’. He stood there with wide owl eyes and then started to bawl his eyes out. We all ran to him and comforted him.

“I t-thought you g-guys f-forgot!” He cried out. We all chuckled at him.

“How can we forget?” Kai said as he slung his arms over the sobbing boys shoulder. He nodded and wiped his tear stained face with a tissue that Chanyeol gave him.

“By the way, who’s that?” Kyungsoo asked as he pointed at me, sniffing. I looked at him with wide eyes this time.

“Ah, D.O oppa it’s me, Haerin” I giggled, smiling at his owl like face.

“WHAT?!” He screeched out, the rest chuckled and patted his back.

“U-Uh you look pretty today” He stuttered, I smiled and thanked him. We all led him towards the table and started to eat the food that Suho and Baekhyun cooked.

“Wah it’s so nice! ~” I moaned out while taking a bite from the meat. They both shot me bright smiles. I sat next to Chanyeol and Sehun. Sehun was sneaking peeks at me once in a while but I didn’t notice. We all ate the food and played some games. We watched Sehun and Kai dance to various songs, and Suho, Baekhyun and D.O sang and Chanyeol rapped a song. They had great hidden talents; if they were to make a boy group then they would become worldwide known! We played more games and talked amongst each other before getting the cake out.

“I’ll get it!” I shoot up from my seat and ran towards the fridge. I was struggling to take it out since it was so big and heavy but then a pair of arms helped me. I looked up to see Sehun smiling at me.

“Ah, thank you” I smiled back. Sehun got the cake out of the box and I got 7 pairs of plates along with a knife and forks. I was just about to exit when Sehun called me.

“Ne?” I asked.

“Um, you really do look nice today” He blushed before zooming past me. I blinked at his retreating figure and smiled widely before following him.

“WAAA!” The 4 older boys exclaimed when they saw the cake. Kai, Sehun and I smiled proudly that they liked it.

“Great job!” Suho said as he patted our backs. We started to sing the happy birthday song.

“Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to Kyungsoo oppa/hyung/donsaeng/umma ~

Happy birthday to you ~ !” We all sang with our might. D.O started to get teary again but didn’t cry.

“Thank you all for celebrating my birthday for me, I’ll never forget this day” He said before blowing out that candles.

“Did you make a wish?!” Chanyeol creepily smiled. The birthday boy nodded.

“What is it?”

“It won’t come true if I tell you” D.O winked before cutting the cake. Chanyeol pouted before taking a plate of cake and shoving it in his mouth. We talked a few more hours before everyone was too tired to even move. We left the dished in the sink for tomorrow since everyone was too tired.

“Ah, Haerin ah sleep here for tonight. I’ll sleep in D.O’s room” He kindly said but before I could say no he walked away. I sighed and walked towards Sehuns room.

“Suho said that I’m going to sleep here for today” I whispered, still a bit awkward. Sehun nodded calmly and walked to his cupboard before handing me a pair of shorts and one of his t-shirts. I changed into it and walked back into the room but to find Sehun sleeping on Suhos bed and Sehuns bed free.

“Use my bed” He murmured, half asleep. I nodded and walked towards the bed, I collapsed once my body hit the bed. I snuggled in the bed and took a deep breath. Sehuns scent lingered on the pillow, I smiled and it made me feel more comfortable. I flipped open my phone and scrolled through my pictures that I took today. I smiled once I reached that last photo, the one where Sehun was kissing my cheeks. I giggled to myself and locked my phone before rolling over on to my back and slowly falling asleep, letting Sehuns scent take over my senses.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS DOUBLE UPDATE AND ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYUNGSOO OPPA! ~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~