Chapter 4~!!Phone Number + The Past

Everything Is Secret

Enjoy reading while listening this songs - http://youtu.be/R2PA6N64AZw

 


 

Sungmin POV

 

"Don't make mistake anymore,okay?" Our Dance Teacher said.But we still making a lot of mistake.I didn't mistake at all but Taewoon hyung did.We kept on practicing again and again until we got the right dance move.We practiced for 4 hours without break.Cruel right?I know!We went back to our dorm after we finished practicing.

"Finally,time to rest," I lied down on the floor.Yoosung  stepped on my stomach and acted like nothing happen.I yelled at him but he ignored it and went back to his room.I went  to Hyoyoung noona who is sitting on the couch watching Music Bank.I looked at her with my sad eyes.She asked me what happen.I told her that Yoosung hyung stepped on my stomach.

"Is it hurt?" Hyoyoung noona said while looking at my stomach.I felt embarrassed and quickly covered with the pillow.Hyoyoung noona saw my reaction and laughed loudly.I decided to ignore and went to my room.I shared room with Taewoon hyung and Yoohwan hyung.Taewoon and Yoohwan slept on a bunk bed while me slept on a single bed.I'm lucky right?!Taewoon slept on the lower bed and Yoohwan hyung slept on the upper bed.

"Sungmin," Taewoon called me."Nae,hyung?" I said and looked at him."You should teach me how to dance!" Taewoon said."Why should I?" I stared at the ceiling."Please,hyung will buy you anything you want~" Taewoon said and gave me his not so famous puppy eyes.

"I'm lazy," I changed my position and faced the wall.I could hear Taewoon sighed.Taewoon hyung went outside our room.I felt pity for him.Suddenly,Taewoon phone rang,I checked the caller id and answered it,"Hello?" "Sungmin?" Zico hyung said."Nae,Zico hyung?" I said while looking around my room."Can you please tell Taewoon hyung to come to the Seoul cafe right now?" Zico hyung said."Waeyo?" I asked want to know whats going on.

"Nothing,don't forget to tell,okay?" He said and hang up the phone.I went out from the room and saw Taewoon hyung cooked ramen for us,I guess.I walked to him and told what Zico hyung told me.Taewoon nodded after I told him and quickly run to the cafe."Minnie-ah?" Hyewon called me.Hyewon always called me Minnie,its annoying."I told you many times not to call me Minnie!" I said and pouted."Opps,mianhae~Sungmin-ah,came here!" She said and patted on the couch.I walked to her and sat down.

My eyes widened."I like Apink so much," She said while her eyes locked on the television,I guess she stared at one of the face if I'm not mistaken,I guess its Chorong,I only knew Naeun."Nado!" I said and started to follow the dance move of Apink Bubibu.I could hear Hyewon chuckled."You looked like you are a fan of Naeun," She said while pointing at Naeun.I quickly sat down and pretended to watch Nayeon playing games with Shannon.

"Sungmin,I got present for you!" Hyewon said while holding a paper."Whats that?" I asked while pointing at the paper."Since you like Naeun,I'm gonna give you her phone number!" She hand me the paper."I took the paper and quickly rushed to my room.Hyewoon just smiled.

I went inside the room and locked the door.I looked at the paper and  jumped up and down.I started to fanboying looking at my 'Secret Love' phone number.I should save her number to my phone.I took out my phone and saved her number.

<3 Secret Love <3

Number: ________

I love Naeun since I'm 7 years old.Our mom are best friends.I started to had feeling for her day by day,but I can't tell her,I'm scared~what is I lost her.We are also best friend until we were 14 years old.Naeun had to left me because they are moving to Seoul and leaving me alone.I live at Chungju by the way.I miss her.Its been a long time since I last saw her.

But how did Hyewon noona get my 'Secret Love' phone number?I decided to ask her later and went to take a nap for a while.

 


 

Chapter 4!!Done!!

Subscribe + Comment ;D

Enjoy-Enjoy-Enjoy-Reading-It

 

BAP!Matoki Style~