Chapter II: Auditions Part 2, Those Who Never Give Up in One Try

We Start Our Dreams Here

Chapter II: Auditions Part 2, Those Who Never Give Up in One Try

Minhyuk’s POV

I sat with an unxiety. In a moment they would call me to do the audition.

What should I show? Singing?

I didn't have a good voice, even near to bad. That was the reason why I was refused by a biggest talent agency in South Korea, "S".

Okay, with this singing ability and I couldn't dance any move, my action to participate in that audition was a fool decision. No wonder, if they refused me. But, at least because I participated in "S" auditon, I could met a person who invited me to this audition, in FNC Music.

I had dreamed to be an entertainer since a long time ago, but it was just a dream. Sometime I felt passionate to reach it, but sometime I was just happy of day dreaming about it. In the other hand, I had a friend who had the same dream. He was a hardworking boy, he participated in many audition in various talent agencies. Although there was no talent agency wanted to scout him yet, he kept practicing, practicing and trying. Seeing his endless effort, finally I decided to go to an audition.

The only thing I could remember was: I should present my singing ability for the audition---although I couldn't sing really well. Acting? I could acting well but didn't have confidence to do it. Okay, for acting it wasn't appropriate for this audition. This agency looked for musicians, not actors.

"Kang Minhyuk!" My name was called. I forced my self to look confidence. I walked to the "stage" ready to be judged by juries and to be seen by other participants.

"Anyeonghasimnikka, Kang Minhyuk imnida. I am a school's basketball athlete from Ilsan who can play piano and flute. I am also an amateur magician. I love challenge, so I'm here to show you my singing ability. Please enjoy it!"

I introduced myself with a big confidence, but inside my heart I was extremely nervous. All I had said was awful. But outside I put another smile, the very bright smile.

I was starting to sing a song emotionally. I didn't care if my pitch was losing control. I just hoped that the juries could understand me because I put more effort on my emotional expression.

"Stop it!" shouted a beautiful jury yet looked like a witch. "If you can't sing well, why are you singing? We don't need your over confidence act, but your skill! Why don't you play piano or flute if you can!"

"Let him be," said the fat jury, Han Seongho---I read his name tag. "Let show us your skill to play that drum," he requested while pointed to a drum set behind me.

I gawked. I thought he would command me to play the keyboard beside me. But, it was... drum? 

 

Juniel’s POV

I took a deep breath. I was extremely nervous this time. I went to an audition, again. There were so many talent agencies I had been tried, but none of them accepted me. 

Life was getting hard when my agency went bankrupt. I didn't know the exact reason, but I did know it had a group to debut that people had anticipated to. Fortunately or not, the member wasn't me.

I had been a trainee there for several months, learned singing... and dancing which I  at the most. Some of trainees had been scouted by other agencies---especially the members of the group that its debut was canceled---while the others decided to went back to school. I didn't have both condition, I wasn't scouted by other agencies, neither decided to have serious study in school. 

Since the day my agency was closed, I practiced harder, came to my music academy---"S" Academy---more dilligently and sleep less. I often found myself wake up with my beloved guitar in my embrace.

I couldn't give up about this dream. I just couldn't.

So, there I was; trying once again to participate an auditions in an agency which only debut a group not so long ago. I found a leafleft of the agency neglected near my neighbourhood, that they'd do an auditions. It was actually surprising because my neighbourhood was so far far away from its address. So, I naively believed it might be my fate.

I do like fairytale, but, I'm not the typical princess-like-girl who believed in that. The reason why I interested to join its auditions was because it looked for talents who's good with musical instrument. And... there was a line on the leafleft written: you don't have to dance!

Of course, I have to grab this rare opportunity!

I at dance, as bad as I at math. My mother said I have two left feet. I coulnd't disagree though, because I always found my body was stiff. That's why, my dancing trainer in my prior agency seemed hate me so much.

"Choi Junhee!"

I was called. I carried "Bbanini", my beloved guitar, to the "stage". I smiled brightly.


A.N. 140505:

So, the change I talked about starts here. If you ever read this story you can found out what it is. Yup, Junhee isn't FTI's Jonghoon and Minhwan's sister here. I've thought about it over and over again, and I do realize since a long long long time ago, that it's creepy, but I stubbornly make Junhee as Chois' sister at the 1st version of this story. So, here, I decided make them strangers! Like the real story. kkkk~

Have a good day everyone! Comments are mostly welcomed!!!!