Choi JongHoon Diary

My Bling Girl ❤

Hello~Choi JongHoon imnida!I'm a nerd but also the Charisma Leader of FT Island.FT Island consist of 5 boys.I'm the second oldest in the group.I played guitar and also keyboard.I prefer my blonde hair than black or any other colour.I'm not the Famous one in our group.I like to stare at my clothes all the time.Its my bad habit,I always get scolded.My members like to tease me because I always look like a nerd but sometimes they will get shocked of my appearance without my glasses.

I've a big secret that I'm scared to tell you guys!And there is a reason why I'm a nerd~I'm not just FT Island Charisma Leader,I'm FT Island Nerd Leader and also FT Island Mystery Leader.I'm boy who kept many secret in my life.Me and Jinyoung are ______.But he's more popular than me, his position in a group are same like me but he didn't know how to play keyboard.I'm smart.Talking about girls,actually I'm not interested.Only Jinyoung is interested.When he visit umma,he always acted like a kid who really want lolipop.And complain to umma that he still couldn't find his ideal type.

 

~The Charisma/Nerd/Mystery Leader

   -Choi JongHoon


Thanks To Graphic Requests For The Banner~