Class observation, 1.

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

Today will be the start of the class observation. What is it, teacher? It's about observing the children's character and personality through their activity and communication in the class. Today, I, Mrs. S, will start doing this observation to find out how to individually approach them.

 

Day 1 ; Kim Minseok.

 

For the past few days, I see Minseok can communicate well with his friends. Especially with Luhan and Kyungsoo. For some reason, they hang out separately, I wonder why, and I'm gonna find it out now.

 

"Umin, what's your lunch?" Kyungsoo approached him with his signature owl-eyes that I find adorable. Well, everyone must've thought so. How can one resist those big, round, sparkly eyes? It's impossible.

 

Minseok turned around to see his friend with a full mouth. He's eating snacks, again. Minseok tends to bring his snacks to the class even though he was already told not to because there will be a break time where they have their lunch and we want them to be productive. Seeing these kids, it's kind of impossible.

 

"Candies, choco, potato chips, and something in the box. I don't know what's inside but mommy told me to finish it." Kyungsoo nods his head and sits beside Minseok on the floor. He accepts Minseok's snacks and eats them. Sometimes I want to punch myself in the face seeing the kids all innocent and cute. Being a kindergarten teacher is tiring but worth the hard work. They're just that cute. 

 

Soon, the pretty boy, Luhan approaches them.

 

"Baozi, let's play soccer!" I raised an eyebrow. I never knew Luhan was the 'sporty' type of kid. I thought he's the fragile, princess type, judging by his pretty face, with Sehun as his 'prince'. I chuckled at how they're still unable to speak properly. They're still struggling to speak clearly for people to understand them.

 

"I'm eating with Kyungsoo." Minseok said with a cute quizzical expression, his thick eyebrows raising and his mouth full with snacks. He hugged Kyungsoo protectively which made the owl-eyed startled.

 

"You no fun!" Luhan stomped his feet and puffed his cheeks while running away. It seems that he ran to his prince, Sehun.

 

"Let's go, Sehun ah. Let's play soccer!" The pretty boy shouted excitedly and walked pass Minseok and Kyungsoo, glaring at the 'snack buddies' while grabbing Sehun's arm tightly to show off  his 'cool friend who wants to play soccer with him'. It was not Luhan had in mind, but Minseok didn't buy it. He frowned and stayed silent for a moment, shrugging and continue his eating session with Kyungsoo. Wait. When did he learn to shrug?

 

After a few silent moments of eating, and also a break from Luhan's invasion, the two started to talk again.

 

"Kyungie ya, what's in your lunch box?" the chubby kid asked with a serious expression, which made Kyungsoo surprised (again, that kid is surprised by everything).

 

"Kimchi spaghetti. Mommy and I made it together." Kyungsoo said proudly with a wide smile. Oh, my feels! He's too cute. They're too cute.

 

"Let's open my box and see what mommy made." Minseok said, reaching for his lunch box in his bag.

 

"Ew. What is this??" Minseok said in disgust when he opened the lunch box, but Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows then look at Minseok as if he's weird.

 

"Umin, don't ew foods!" Kyungsoo nagged and hit the chubby boy lightly on the shoulder.

 

"But it's weird! The food is weird!" Minseok yelled as he pointed at the food inside the lunch box, face as terrified as ever. I went over them to find out what's wrong with the food. Well, I'm curious.

 

"What happening, little guys?" I asked with a big smile as they look up at me with different expressions, giving me having a hard time to not laugh out loud at their cuteness.

 

"Umin said the food is weird, ma'am." Kyungsoo said. His adorable full lips that make him look 'comical' and voice shows obviously sounded a little mad. His mother might've taught him to appreciate food or something like that.

 

"What's wrong with the food? It isn't weird, Minseok." I said with a tiny chuckle as I stared at the meal he claimed weird. There's only rice and three pieces of chicken wings with some vegetables. Nothing weird with it.

 

"But! But! But! Last night I told mommy to make me special hot pot with crabs and squids and gummy bears!" Minseok shouted with an unexplainable expression with a mixture of slightly displeased look. I laughed out loud and pinched his chubby cheeks. He's very cute. 

 

 

Conclusion:

I'm shall prepare my soul for the next overloading cuteness. Let's just pray for me to survive.