Missing him...

Missing You

Posted ImagePosted Image

 

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

Minzy awoke to the light tapping she heard and figured it was raining. She looked to see where he used to lay still was empty. Minzy sighed and then starred at her white ceiling. She was grateful for the rain.It somehow eased the pain she was feeling. She looked out her window and watched as the rain drops drizzled down the window pane. “I’m glad I’m not the only one crying,” Minzy said as she to her side to watch the rain fall. She knew the heavens were crying along with her to ease her broken heart.

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

Will he call? Does he miss me? Minzy heard the phone ring and didn’t feel like getting up to answer it. If it was important they’d leave a message.The answer machine went off and Minzy’s heart sank.

Hi this is Minzy, Minzy’s voice recording echoed throughout her house. And this is Jinon!!! Minzy felt her body stiffen up as she heard their voices laughing. She wished she could go back to happier times. Please leave us a message after the beep, Minzy’s recorded voice laughed.Yeah leave us a message and we’ll think about getting back at you, Jinon’s voice recording said. After the beep it went silent. Minzy waited and waited but it was silent. She sat up in bed waiting for whoever called to hurry and leave the message already.

She ran to the answer machine and tried to hear the recording. She heard someone breathing into the phone and she recognized it instantly.“Jinon,” Minzy said out loud before covering as if someone was around to hear what she had said. Minzy listened and heard Jinon sigh before hanging up. She leaned her head against the kitchen counter and said, “What were you going to say Jinon?” She stood leaning her body against the kitchen counter by the answering machine hoping that he would call back again. As she waited by the answering machine she listened to the rain outside.

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

The rain outside seemed to lessen to where Minzy could count the rain drops falling. Minzy counted every rain drop she heard as she waited by the answer machine. Her eyes became heavy and she started to close her eyes when she heard the phone ring again. She stood up and waited for the voice message to play to see who it was. She had caller ID, but something told her that it was Jinon.

After the beep she waited patiently for him to say something.It was silent for a little bit and then he spoke.“Hi Minzy…this is…well you know who this is,” Jinon went quiet again. Minzy’s heart started to pound like crazy as she waited for him to continue.“I…I just wanted to call to…umm…” Jinon stopped again. She smiled to herself imagining how nervous he must be leaving her a message.“I just wanted to call to see how you were doing. And that…” Jinon took a deep breath. “And that I was wondering if we could get together some time to talk,” Jinon said. Minzy giggled to herself as she kept listening to Jinon’s message.“Baby you know I love you! I…I just can’t live without you! I miss you. Please call me. Let’s work this out okay. Bye,” Jinon said before hanging up.

Minzy ran to her room and jumped onto her bed.She giggled and rolled around saying, “I knew he’d call!” She looked back out the window to see that the rain had stopped. She sighed as she watched the rain drops that were left on her window fall.

Minzy got up from her bed and opened her window to let the aroma of fresh fallen rain in. She inhaled the soothing aroma and decided to call Jinon back. Minzy picked up her phone and dialed Jinon’s number.“Hey Jinon? It’s Minzy.” Minzy said as she leaned her body against the window pane. She smiled to herself saying, "I would like to talk things out. And..." Minzy stopped to inhale the fresh fallen rain smell saying, "I've been missing you too."

 

Author's Notes:

So I went through this phase of trying to find a new guy to pair with Minzy and came across Jinon of fcuz. Though I don't really know too much about fcuz...do they still exist? haha, yeah sorry I truthfully only follow 2ne1 faithfully. This fic was inspired by tamia-missing you. Thanks for reading!