Chapter IV

If she only knew

 

Chapter IV

Taecyeon arrived on their meeting place! But Jessica didn’t arrive yet. It’s almost 1 hour she didn’t show up!

Where is she? Is she coming? My flight is at 10pm. How am I going to leave? I have to be there 2 hours before my flight. C’mon Jessica. Taecyeon waited Jessica; he is trembling because of the sea breezes.

After a few minutes Jessica arrived.

Finally! You’re here, what took you so long? I’ve been waiting here for an hour. I thought you’re not coming! I was so worried about you. He touches Jessica’s shoulder with a worried face.

Why? Do you care? And why do you act like we’re good if it was you who don’t want to see me and now you change your mind and want to talk to me? Then what? Tomorrow you will change your mind again and tell me that you don’t want me to show up? What’s running on your mind now? Huh? Jessica said to Taecyeon and take off his hand on her shoulder.

Say whatever you want to say, I’ll accept everything whatever words you want to throw to me. Let your anger out! C’mon? You want to slap me? Its okay I’ll take that, I deserved that for being rude to you. C’mon tell me. Taecyeon said with a calmly voice. When Jessica was about to talk, Taecyeon interrupted and said whoa whoa, wait a second! Before you start I’ll take of my shoes first and let’s have a walk on that river.

No, I don’t want my feet to get wet. Jessica was shocked and refused it but Taecyeon keep insisting it and he grab Jessica hand and walk through the river, Jessica was grab and she start to talk with angry face on her.

You know what? You’re crazy, a douchebag, an and everything. You have a bad personality! You don’t know how to appreciate, you don’t have manners. You’re so rude you just grab me here even though I’ve refused and… and… and….. (Thinking) that’s all I think. Jessica said angrily to him and she take her hands off.

That’s all? You’re done? So is it my turn already? Taecyeon said and Jessica nodded. Okay! Look Sica, I know I’m crazy, douchebag, , rude and bad person but you know what I have a heart and feelings too. That’s why I’m here standing in front of you to ask a forgiveness for what I’ve done, I know I’ve hurt you and I’m really sorry for that I already regret it. And now I want to accept your friendship, hope we can be friends! Hope you will accept me as your friend too. He offers his hands to Jessica for a shake hand but Jessica just stare on his hand. C’mon Jessica, take my hand! Don’t wait until I get rotten here. He smiles to her but Jessica still didn’t take his hand. When Taecyeon still on his position, offering his hand and standing at the water something’s pinch him on his foot. Ouch, what the hell is that? Both of them look down and Jessica laughs so hard and loud. Taecyeon is in panic seeing a little crab pinch him, he jump and jump until he lost his balance and fell down. Why are you just staring and laughing over there, please take this off. But Jessica can’t hear anything because of her laugh so loud. Taecyeon grab her and she fell down on the water that was the time she stops laugh so loud. Why did you grab me? Jessica asks with her small laugh. Please, take away that little crab on my foot! I’m scared. I’m begging you please! Taecyeon beg her. Why? Look! That little crab is so cute. Jessica points her finger to the crab and while talking she giggled a little. Oh please! Stop that, please take that away. Taecyeon beg her again and finally Jessica takes away the little crab on his foot. Thank God, you take it away! Let’s get out of the water. How come there’s a crab in a river? Taecyeon ask confused and when he turns to Jessica he spotted her laughing. Ohh stop laughing it’s not funny. Taecyeon annoyed seeing her laughing. Yes, it is funny. You know what? Look at yourself you’re a tall guy has a ahhhhmmmm… a masculine body I think? But you’re scared to a little crab? Isn’t that funny? Jessica laughs out loud. Hahahaha yeah, it’s really funny right? Then go laugh as loud as you can. Taecyeon mimicking her laugh and walk out annoyingly. But Jessica walks after him and grab his shirt. Yah! Wait, I’m sorry but I can’t stop it. Friends? She offers her hand to him and finally he takes her hand and they were good. Well, you better give thanks to that little crab because of that crab I enjoy this night and changed my mind to accept your friendship. Jessica . Ohh! Is that so? Well, Mr. Crab thank you because of you Ms. Jessica Jung is my friend now. He shouted through a river. Stop that, it’s embarrassing! Look! They are staring on us? Jessica beat Taecyeon because of the embarrassment and pointing those people who passes by. But that’s what you want me to say; I should thank Mr. Crab right? Hmmm never mind. Let’s go! I’ll better get my things, you come with me. Hurry! He grabs her hand and they run towards his house.

 

 

When they reached his home. He offer Jessica to come in to his house but she refused it!

Come in! My house is a little bit messed. He let Jessica to get in to his house.

No, it’s okay. I’ll go home! Since my dorm is just near. Jessica refused and explains.

Oh! Okay, just wait a second! He left her for a second and when he gets back he brought some plastic bag. Here! Take this. It’s for you. He hand her a plastic bag.

What’s this? Jessica ask confused

You will know when you open. Wink at Jessica.

Okay! I have to go now. Aunt Liu probably is waiting for me. She walks away until Taecyeon called her. Hey! Sica, hope you won’t forget me! See you after 2 years! Hope we still be friends. Jessica was shocked and surprise and walk back to him. What are you saying? I don’t understand. She said to him. Ohh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I’m leaving to Boston my flight is 10pm tonight. I only have one hour and thirty minutes. I need to be there 2 hours before my flight but because of Mr. Crab I’m late but I will just hurry so I can catch my flight. Taecyeon said and makes Jessica sad. That’s why you want me to be your friends and you just leave your friend behind? Jessica says sadly. No, it’s not that way! Don’t worry; when I’ll be back you’re the first person that I will visit. I promise you that! You’re now my best friend; you know why? Because of you I’m still alive, because of you I learned from my mistakes. Thank you for the friendship my bestfriend. Taecyeon explain Jessica and tried to cheer her up but she’s still sad. So you better go home now, they might lock the gate. Sorry I can’t send you home. Need to catch my flight.  Taecyeon wink to her and Jessica walk through her dorm.

 

He gets inside his house when he glares on his wrist watch. Oh my God! I don’t have enough time. I need to hurry. And when he is almost done, he checked the pendant on his wallet but it turns out that the pendant is missing. Oh no no no no no, where’s my pendant? My Umma’s pendant? I should’ve take good care of it. And now I’m in a hurry and my pendant is missing! Umma, I’m really sorry I lost the pendant but I will look for it when I’m back. For now I need to go. Taecyeon left his home and head to the airport.

----------------

Jessica reached the dorm with a sad face. And just kicking the rock in front of her and suddenly she saw a shiny thing  and she pick it up it looks familiar to her and she remember that she saw it with Taecyeon.

Isn’t this Taecyeon’s pendant? Why is it here? He might drop this here. I should go back and give this to him. I know this pendant is important to him. Jessica run to Taecyeon’s house but when she arrived she saw the door is lock. Oh no, it’s too late. He’s gone! How am I going to give this to him? I think I’ll just keep this and give this back to him when we’ll meet. Well, if that’s going to happen. Jessica head back to her dorm and when she’s at her room she open the plastic bag with a letter on it. She read the letter.

Hey! Jessica,

I think at this moment we’re good, right? We’re friends? You can’t read this letter unless we’re not yet okay. I want to give you a present. I know it’s not expensive as what you have in there but don’t worry when I’ll go home I’ll buy an expensive one like what you have there that had been broken because of me. Please accept my simple gift, it’s an iPod! I know your iPod broke when you tried to help me and those guys grab you. I saw it although you didn’t tell me about it. Have a goodnight and sleep tight. By the way you have a very nice voice, an angelic voice!

                                                                                                                                              Taecyeon

After Jessica read the letter her smile’s back and she open the box which is the iPod. She’s happy that she had her iPod. She can now listen to her favorite music on her own.