Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

(Sorry for taking so long to add a new chapter. I hope you enjoy Tae kyung and Go Min Nyu)

Continue

Tae kyung look at her and ask "Do you know you confuse me?" she stare at him knowing it true she shake her head he look at her and smiled. He said "So you know?Why did you say it was okay?" she avoid looking at him he said "Go Min Nyu look at me?" but she didn't listen. He raise her head she look at him he said "Why did you?" she said "Cause you wanted to go" hearing that he yell "What? Do you think I wanted to go?" she bit her lip she said "Yea, but you shouldn't have listen to me. Why did you?" she look down again.

He took a deep breath knowing she confuse him so much, he raise her head she look at him, he said "If you didn't want me to go you should have told making me so confuse" she said "I am sorry I didn't want you to be mad at me, but you still got mad" he look at her. He softly lower his voice and said to her "Why wouldn't I be mad?Isn't it normal for you to say aniyo?" she look at him and said "I didn't know" he look at her and added "Next time if you say yes again and agree and send me with others woman I will be more mad" she shake her head and ask "Don't listen next time" he smile and said "I won't ever again" she look at him.

She added innocently "I didn't know" he ask "Since this is your first time dating I will let it slide" she smile and look at him she ask "Really?You must know a lot about relationship" he look at her knowing he doesn't since she was his first he said shyly "Aniyo you're my first" hearing that she smile and ask "What?Me?" he said "Hmm" she smile. Dating her was his first she was his first girlfriend, pretending to date that devil fairy was nothing she was his first.

He shook his head she smile happy to hear that she added "Well since this is your first, I will let it slide too" hearing that he look at her he ask "What did I do?" innocently she said "Yell" he look at her and said "You made me mad" she look at him he look at her lip. She look at him with her innocent face he lean in to kiss her but she stop him. He back away and ask "Why?" she said "You made me mad too" he look at her and said "I know" knowing their relationship is different from others couple since they are the complete opposite getting mad about anything.

She look at him he lean in and touch her lip. She close her eyes as he moved his lip. He pull out and look at her she stare at him he said "Your really weird" she ask "What did I do?" he look at her and said "I still can't believe you send me with another woman" she bit her lip seeing her cute expression he smile she ask "I didn't do anything wrong" he said "Nothing wrong?" she said "I am sorry. I can't believe you got mad" he look at her.

He said to her "Of course I am mad. Which girlfriend send their boyfriend to another woman?You weren't even jealous" she smile and said "Why would I be jealous?" hearing that his eyes open. He ask "So you weren't?" she said "Aniyo I wasn't" he couldn't believe she a woman he ask "What kind of woman are you?How could you not be jealous?" she said shyly "Well I trust you" hearing that he didn't know what to say.

He felt happy that she trust him that much even to send him with another woman. He smile looking at her he said "Go Min Nyu" she look at him and felt embarrass saying that, he said "Do you trust me that much?" she shake her head saying yes he pull her closer to him she look at him. He said "That good that you trust me but don't send me to another woman okay?Even if you trust me" she shake her head and said "Hmm" he look at her. He smile looking at her and for the first time in his life someone said that to him hearing her saying she trust him enough to send him with another woman he was touch he smile looking at her.

When the other got back, Jeremy came and ask Go Min Nyu "Did you make up with Hyung?" she look at him and shake her head he smile happy he said to her "Don't send him to another woman he grumpy" she smile and said "I know" Jeremy smiled. Tae kyung was about to go to sleep when he thought about Go Min Nyu wondering if she sleeping.

He went to her room and open the door slowly he look to see her sleeping in the opposite side of the bed he shake his head he ask "Why sleep this side?" he gently take her head and move her to the other side on the bed and put her head on the pillow. He smile and put his hand on her cheek and said "Thank you for trusting me so much enough to send me to another woman" he cover her and smile. Knowing she too innocent he said "Goodnight" he lean in to kiss her he quickly pull out and get up he look around making sure no one around he smile and out the light as he head out.

The next day.

Shin-woo came next to Go Min Nyu and ask "Do you want to go with me somewhere" she look at him and ask "Hmm but where?" he smile. Shin-woo took her to the amusement park she look at the park and smile he said "We plan to come here once but couldn't" she look at him and smile she said "Hmm it was my fault" he look at her and patted her on the head he said "Let's go have fun" she smile. Shin-woo and Go Min Nyu was having fun riding ride and eating.

He look at her and said to himself "We finally came here together. Although it wasn't me who you liked I still like you Go Min Nyu" he look at her. Feeling a little sad that he didn't end up with her. Wanting her to pick him instead but since she already picked he was left to be her friend. Happy to have her still in his life, but he was happy that she picked someone like Tae kyung who she liked and that all that matter to him as long as she happy.

Go Min Nyu said happily "Shin-woo that was fun, wasn't it?" he look at how excited she is he said smiling "Yea it was fun" she smile and grab his hand his eyes wide open look at her. She smile and said "Let's go over there" she pointed to a car game. He shook his head but was looking at the hand she was holding. She smile and drag him to play. After having fun Shin-woo and Go Min Nyu went home to find Tae kyung and Jeremy waiting for them to come.

Jeremy rushed to them and ask "Min Nyu-Hyung where were you?" Go Min Nyu smile and said "We went to the amusement park. It was really fun" hearing that Tae kyung look at her. Jeremy said complain "Really?Why didn't you take me? I wanted to go" Min Nyu said "Next time. You weren't home" Jeremy pouts and said "I wanted to go" shin-woo smile and said "Let's go back when Min Nam come" hearing that Jeremy smile. Jeremy said "Min Nam will enjoy it" Shin-woo and Jeremy left the kitchen.

Tae kyung look at Go Min Nyu he couldn't believe she went to have fun without him. She said "How was work?" he stare at her and said "Good. You went to have fun?" she smile and said "It was fun really fun" hearing that he was happy she had fun he stare at her seeing that her hair was in her face he came closer to her. She look at him and moved back seeing that he said "Ya stay still" she quickly obey and look at him.

He put his hand to her face and was fixing her hair she look at him. He look at her and said "You hair is messy" she smile and said "It was because of the rides" he smile and fix her hair but he didn't want to remove his hand. She look at him, he look at her too when their eyes met, she quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter