New Friends(??)

ICE CREAM

HYEJIN'S P.O.V.

           We reached the cafeteria and suddenly JunHongie dragged me to a table. There were 3 guys and 3 other girls sitting at the table there. A guy with an innocent smile, a mysterious masked guy, a normal(??) looking guy, a blonde girl with ponytails, a brown haired girl with curly ends and a light brown straight haired girl. "Hyungs, Noonas, HaYi, meet my new friend, HyeJinnie!"  He introduced me. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Park HyeJin imnida~"  I said. JunHongie made me sit down with them and it was awkward for the first few seconds until the blonde girl with ponytails  broke the silence. "Annyeong, my name is Lee HaYi, class 2-B,"  she held out her hand and I shook it. "I'm Lee YeJin, you can call me YeJin/Ailee Unnie, 3-A" , the light brown straight haired girl said. "I'm Han SunHwa or SunHwa, 3-B," , the other girl said to me while waving. "I'm JongUp, Moon JongUp, 3-B,"  the guy with the innocent smile said. "I'm Yoo YoungJae, 3-A, and this guy here is Jung DaeHyun, 3-A," , the normal looking guy said while pointing at the mysterious one. We talked about ourselves and  laughed as JunHongie made a joke. Soon, the bell rang again. We all bid our goodbyes and walked to class. I linked arms with HaYi and walked to class with JunHongie too. HaYi became the closest person to me. "Bye, HaYi!"  I said, dropping her when we reached her class. I turned my head and saw JunHongie.... pouting??. "You totally ignored me,"  he said. "Aigoo, you're such a baby despite your height!" I said while tiptoeing, ruffling his hair. "And now my hair's ruined,"  he said, fixing his purple-ish dark blue hair. I giggled looking at him. *he's such a baby..* I thought. Just then, my heart felt wierd. *Is this what it feels to have friends?* I questioned myself. I smiled at the thought of having friends and continued walking to class with JunHongie.

NARRATOR

                     Little did HyeJin know that someone was watching her, from the first step she took in the school territory.


SHORT CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, Have to go to boarding school tomorrow and

return the week after the next. SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, have you guys heard the full album of ONE SHOT?!!?! IT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY THE M/V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JONGUP HAD MORE REAL SINGING LINES

bye-bye