Two

Reading Awkwardly...

Daehyun didn't turn to look at him again throughout the next ographic chapter, but Jongup saw the hint of red in his hyung's cheeks darken. The chapter was just about over, the characters just cleaning up a bit before they decide to fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Reading about the cuddling reminded Jongup how comfortably warm he felt. He rested his chin on the older's shoulder again. Daehyun tensed up at the sudden contact, but still refused to look at the brunette.

"Hyung" he softly called out. Daehyun didn't answer, but Jongup could feel the boy's body tense up all the more at the sound. "Daehyunnie" He tried again. 

Daehyun quickly turned to meet eyes with Jongup. His cheeks were very dark now. "What?”

"You know this site hyu-Daehyunnie? You knew about the warnings." 

"I" he glanced away, "I've seen Yongguk-hyung reading on this site before."

Jongup knew that that wasn't the whole truth. "Yongguk-hyung was reading rated stuff in front of you?"

"Uh" His mouth opened, but no words came out. Daehyun was certainly starting to get flustered.

"What rated fanfics were you reading hyu-Daehyunnie?" He didn't speak, didn't look back. He didn't even move. He was frozen, his mind trying to quickly come up with an excuse. "Were they about you and YoungJae?" Jongup continued.

"No! Ew." Daehyun quickly blurted out before he could stop himself.

"What sort of stories were you reading, hyung? I-I mean Daehyunnie." 

Daehyun went back to silence.

"Daehyunnie?" Jongup leaned his face slightly closer to the older's. It would pressure the blond into answering wouldn't it?

Click.

"What the?" the voice interrupted Jongup's interrogation. Both Daehyun and Jongup turned to the door. There stood YoungJae - jaw dropped, eyes wide and hand frozen on the door handle. "Are you guys cuddling?"

Daehyun started to pull away from Jongup, started to run away from Jongup's arms. Jongup stopped him. He wrapped his arms around the older's shoulders.

Before Daehyun could protest or Jongup could explain YoungJae just turned around and waved. "Have fun." He closed the door behind himself.

"What?" Daehyun asked the door. When only silence answered, Jongup pulled Daehyun back and put his legs around the blond, trapping his hyung there.

"What were you reading hyung?" Jongup continued as though they hadn't been interrupted.

The older took a deep breath, "I just read one once." Daehyun finally turned to look Jongup in the eyes.

"What was it about?"

"You" Daehyun hadn't hesitated in the least. He answered immediately. 

Jongup sat stunned for a moment before he managed to let one of the many questions in his mind tumble out, "Why?"

"It sounded like a cool plot line. I was curious what our fans thought of you. It was just a short one anyways. I-" He rushed the chain of excuses.

"-?" Jongup jumped in.

Daehyun nodded. "It was one of those stories where the reader is the main character. I didn't know it was when I started reading it."

Silence filled the room for a moment. The usually teasing Daehyun was being so truthful about something like that. Could it really be true or was it just another game?

"hmm," Jongup finally hummed. He still wasn't sure what to think. He let his legs relax and unfold from around his hyung. "Well," after a long pause Jongup spoke again, "should we keep reading?"

Daehyun nodded vigorously and made himself comfortable again with the laptop. (This of course meant tangling Jongup's legs with his own, again.)

The next chapter was hotter than ever. Jongup hadn't yet read that chapter but it was one intoxicating scene. Between the warmth in his arms and the warmth starting to develop in his stomach he was getting a bit uncomfortable. He knew that if he read much more he was going to start sweating and his pants were going to start growing. He closed his eyes and tried to think of something else.

It was very hard to think about much else with that warm back leaned against his chest and that faint sweet smell coming from the body wrapped in his arms. He felt Daehyun shift slightly as he moved the mouse to scroll down. He leaned closer letting his lips again rest on the older's shoulder.

"What's the matter Guppie?"

The brunette's eyes flashed open at the nickname. It had gone straight to his groin. He knew that there was no way the older didn't feel the growing thing his was so very close to. "I-" Jongup's voice cracked and he looked away. He was at a loss for words. How was he supposed to admit it? He drew his arms away from the older, but he didn't dare shift his legs yet. He didn't dare chance letting the older fully know how big the problem in his pants was getting to be.

Daehyun frowned at the removal of Jongup's arms. He shifted his forwards so that he could lean better into Jongup's chest. He looked up at the younger with doe-eyes, pleading the return of the muscular arms. The look just furthered Jongup's problem.

Daehyun's face suddenly radiated shock. He had felt something on his lower back. His cheeks turned a dark shade again and he jumped out of Jongup's arms. "I've gotta pee!" He rushed out of the room.

Jongup just sighed and tried to calm himself down. He didn't expect Daehyun to be back.

He took a few deep breaths and headed for the kitchen for a bottle of ice water and someone who would distract him enough until his problem got better.

 


 

"You were just reading stories together?" YoungJae looked at the brunette in disbelief. Jongup nodded furiously and the kitchen fell into silence for a moment. 

"Oh I get it! It was one of those fanfictions Daehyun reads wasn't it?" Surprise registered on Jongup's face as his hyung just noded his head, proud of his correct guess.

"How?!"

"Daehyun-hyung reads a lot of stories on his computer. Especially on days off. It's his dirty little secret passion. He has an account on this one site. He got it so he didn't have to deal with some warnings anymore or…” and Jongup was jumping up and rushing down the hallway, “…something like that.”

 

The bleach blond sighed and left the living room. "Yongguk-hyung! Himchan-hyung," he called as he entered the oldest two's bedroom, "Let's take Zelo for a walk."

"Why?" Himchan asked.

"Because we need to. I'll tell you while we walk!"

The older two looked at him strangely. "What about Jongup and Daehyun?" Yongguk asked.

"They don't want to go" he smiled brightly, his puffy cheeks were shinning.

 


 

and the next(final) chapter will be up eventually........

Shout out to dddaehyun! Thanks for upvoting! Thanks to everyone for commenting and silent reading! I hope you are/will be happy with it.

So so so so sorry for the delay!!!