chapter two_Chanhee, annoying cousin...

We met by chance

 

«Let's just not play hide and seek, I hate that game.»

Demonem: My name?

Kachu: Yeah, your name :p

Demonem: Why do you want to know?

Kachu: Hum....I was just asking since we've talked so much, I thought I should call you by your name...

Demonem: Ah... My name is Minsoo~ You?

Kachu: Yajin here~

For some unknown reason, you chuckled, you were happy and there was no reason.

Demonem: Nice to meet you :)

Yejin: Same here. I got to go. Talk to you later Minsoo-yah~

You turned off the chat and the laptop; you had to go have diner. Your brother was already waiting for you at the table, he sighed as he saw you ''Why are you late...again?'' Minhyuk asked you. Since you started talking with Minsoo on the chat, you completely forgot about your tasks at home and even that there was a schedule. Your brother tried to raise you well but you always proved him he was doing the wrong thing. Minhyuk was tired of it, he was your older brother and he understood the situation you both were in. He also knew you very well, especially when it came to knowing people and trusting them, it was very hard for you. You and your brother, since you were very small, used to tell each other everything but ever since you started chatting online with Minsoo, that ‘conveyance’ was no longer real. ''Sorry oppa, I was listening to music.'' You lied, wanting to cover the real reason why you were late for diner. Minhyuk shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, trying to be as comprehensive as possible with you. ''No problem’’ he smiled a bit. After having diner, your brother told you someone was coming over and that person was no other than Chanhee, your cousin who you didn’t get to spend much time with. He was about to move to Seoul, from Incheon. He needed somewhere to stay and what’s better than family? Also, he’d attend to the same school as you so that would be another good point and reason to stay near you.

Minhyuk picked up a few books, mostly notebooks all written with the notes Chanhee used to take on his previous school, he was a brilliant student. He gave those to you and you frowned a bit ''What's this for?'' you mumbled, taking it quickly as your brother picked some other things. ''Well... Mom told us to help our cousin, remember?'' he raised his eyebrow at you, nodding his head slowly, making you remember the conversation you had with your mother two months ago.

''Cousin?'' you blinked, not remembering who the cousin was. Even though your brother told you about it during diner, your head was somewhere near the clouds. That was the reason for your questions. Minhyuk sighed and shook his head, noticing you didn’t hear him at all, he rolled his eyes, the man was being too patient with you and yet, you didn’t really care about it which made him feel pissed off with the situation. ''Yeah, he's coming in two weeks and guess what, we're going to help him'' he said as if those were big news. His tone was slightly sarcastic, you could tell he was mad at something, yet, you didn’t knew what was the matter, you shrugged your shoulders and took the books to the free room, next to yours. As you came back down, you looked at your brother, ''Why now though?'' you pouted and frowned at the same time, with your cousin in the house, you’d have to start look out for him. ''Do I look like I have the answer?'' he was just too tired, his day at work didn’t go well and he just wanted to rest and sleep a good night instead of starting cleaning the house. But duty was calling. ''Sorry'' you mumbled, understanding you were pushing it a bit too far. You didn’t want to admit it but your brother did everything for you and you were being a bit too irresponsible.

''ANNYEONG!'' You heard and your head along with Minhyuk’s, turned to the door, surprised. ''Chanhee?'' Minhyuk frowned, nothing was ready yet and he had just arrived. He was supposed to  arrive only in about one or two weeks. ''Who's he?'' you asked in a low tone to your brother, blinking at the blond guy in front of you. Who he was? You didn’t knew at all, you had no idea about it, all you knew was that, probably that guy was just crazy.  ‘'YAJIN I MISSED YOU!'' He shouted while hugging you, this got you even more confused about who this guy was and about how he knew your name. Lots of things didn’t make any sense since the beginning of that strange day. ''I would miss you if I knew who you were.'' You mumbled, trying to push away the strange guy so he’d release you from the hug. You noticed he was a bit strong, he had no muscles though.

''He’s Chanhee... our cousin...remember?'' Minhyuk told you, humming a bit as he picked up a few boxes that belonged to Chanhee and took them to Chanhee’s room. ''What?''  Was the only thing that came to your mind, looking at him you didn’t recognize him at all. If he did play with you when you were a kid, he changed a lot. ''You don't remember this awesomeness? DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME? DON'T YOU REMEMBER YOUR BROKEN TOYS?'' he was making such a big deal about it all. Suddenly, the broken toys made the click you needed in your head. You glared at him and sighed and pushed him away roughly, you didn’t want him to touch you nor to see his face anymore. ''Oh... thank you for breaking the only memory I had from my father, I'm grateful, really'' You said in a sarcastic tone, redirecting those words to him. Without any other sound, you ran upstairs.

''SORRY JINNIE I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT, WE WERE KIDS REMEMBER?'' he yelled, in fact, sorry was everything he could say but that wouldn’t change a thing.  ''I DON'T CARE, WHY WERE YOU SO HAPPY TELLING ME THAT? I HATE YOU. YOU CAN UNPACK THINGS BY YOURSELF'' you shouted, banging your door and throwing yourself on the bed, a tear ran down your eye to your check, you quickly wiped it away. There was no way you could forgive your cousin and no way you could forget your father. Quickly, you grabbed one of the only toys you still had from your father. ''Sorry Sumin, I love you okay? Even though you're broken. I still love you. You love me too, right? Even if I'm broken inside...'' You hugged your doll, tightly to your chest as more tears started to fall, soon your vision got blurry and you couldn’t see very well. You looked to the other side, you saw something, and it was no other than the teddy Minhyuk gave you last year by Christmas. You used to receive presents like that from your father when it was Christmas; mostly all of your toys came from Christmas. Minhyuk used to say the toy was sad whenever you were sad and that was the reason of his tears and whenever you had success in school or something like that, he was also crying, with joy though. You felt better by knowing that, somewhat you shared your pain with the teddy. You knew it was your father’s teddy, he received it when he was a small kid, he then, gave it to Minhyuk who gave it to you right after your father passed away. ''I wonder why daddy had you. Why are you crying anyway? Are you broken?'' you mumbled, hugging the toy also to your chest and wetting it’s head with your tears.

 

-yuyochan's words: the story was updated on the 07.17.2014, hope you guys enjoyed this small update, please leave your feedback and subscribe. i'd love to know what you think about this fanfic!