Ma bby. - Kim Mingyu part 1

Seventeen's Oneshot Collection

Music : Ma Boy 2 - Electroboyz (ft.Hyorin)

OCs Name: Lee Eunji

 

Eunji and Mingyu were at an ice cream shop chilling or as Mingyu would call it 'chill bang'. Those two were a couple that was supposedly said to be 'one of a kind'. (A/N: no pun intended xD ohkies.) 

"Jagiya~" Mingyu said, looking oh so adorable.

"Hmm?" she said as she her ice cream that was dripping down on her hands.

"Remember how we first met?"

"Oh. yeah."

"Why do you look so grumpy? Geeze, I was only going back into our memories." as he saw Eunji sour face look.

Seeing Mingyu pouting cutely, Eunji couldn't resist giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I do..."

--- ♡♡♡ ---

-Flashback. like a boss.-

It was a game where high schoolers play. A game called 'Chained up'. (A/N: Don't judge I'm cray cray like dat.)

The rules: when a guy likes you, they use a handicap from the booth and had to be chained together with the girl he likes. If he has a girlfriend, she has to buy him back from the booth. It doesn't really matter wether he has a girl or not. If he likes her, chain up with her.

A famous group called 'SEVENTEEN' had heard the gossips floating from maths in 1st period to english in last period of the day. Especially during lunch. SEVENTEEN was the pride of the school. Captured the hearts of young girls and noonas too... except for a girl named Eunji.

It all happend on their dance class...
 
Eunji spends most of her time on classical music with her favourite instrument, the piano. Until one day, her mother had barged into her music class
 
"Eunji darling, you'll be taking hip hop dancing from now on. 'Kay?" Not giving Eunji an answer, her mum closes the door leaving both Eunji and her teacher stunned.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
Eunji was forced by her mum to take dance class and she was assigned into the advance stage; meaning SEVENTEEN and a few girls are 'professionals' and here Eunji- the awkward turtle. Why advance? Because her mum wants her to be the best at everything.
 
As Eunji went inside, there was an awkward silence. A very long silence. Eunji ignored them and kept silent. She then did some warm-ups as the class was still stunned and shocked. A girl walked up to her and tapped her shoulder...
 
"Excuse me, are you in the right class?" she had a very shrieky voice even Voldemort wished he had no ears too.
 
"..."
 
Coughing, the girl was offended and dramatically put her hand over her head but was ignored as the class watches the event fold. Getting ignored was one thing but being humiliated was another...
 
"How dare you little piece of-"
 
"Shut up."
 
"Excuse me!? Do you know who I am? I am Jung Jina. A queenka and you are nothing."
 
Eunji ignored her once again but as she started to do leg stretches she was then pushed into the mirror.
 
"You little girl. Coming in here and disrespecting me. How dare you!"
 
As SEVENTEEN walked in, the girl backed away and pretended to trip over.
 
"How could you do this to me?!" she whined as Eunji went back to finish her streches. As the girl got up to try and blame Eunji for tripping her, their dance teacher came in...
 
Can this get any worse?
 
"Okay everyone, in pairs. Boy and girl pairing."
 
Oh god.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
Don't worry there's still part 2 :)
I've been busy and really stressed out over my assessments at school :(
i'm really sorry that i haven't been updating. i'll try to update more often but yeah :)
god. i nearly fell asleep on maths and my english teacher is being such a man-. :3
 
So I think this chapter confuses you so I'll explain:
basically Eunji is rich but doesn't brag about it. Her mother wants to have a perfect daughter eg. knows how to cook. top-of-the class.
You'll find out why her mother forced her to attend dance classes instead of her normal music class on part 2... :D
 
and about the game... i actually got that idea from my mum, "thank youu mummy :D love youu <3"
it will also start on part 2.. 
 
have you guise got tumblr? comment below & i'll follow! :D
Follow me back; if you want... i put randoms on it so... ch'yeahhh..
 
 
 
 
i feel like a for putting this gif up.
gosh.
but dem hips.
they don't lie.
*shakira shakira*
 
 
so my sister was doing this gif *up top* it was hilarious and so i showed her the dance to it (she doesn't know 17) and her face was suddenly gloomy. it was just amazing. ahahaha xD if only i recorded a video of it.
 
ohkies i'm spamming you guise with all this crap. but i'm sorry my feels are everywhere because of EXO and SEVENTEEN's upcoming season 3. xD
 
have a good day/night :)