C16~ Taemin's back

~The New Student~

Taemin's POV.

 

"TAEMIN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" HUMPH!

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???" Sulli squealed, as I stood there frozen by the sudden sly action of her's. I chuckled while patting her head gently. 

I haven't been coming to school for a week because of some 'things' I had to handle back at my hometown. Some sort of family kind of 'things' and I've seriously missed school, SHINEE, F(X) and especially my little cute sunflower.

"Sorry, Sulli. Have you been waiting for me?" I asked with a smile. She nodded her head cutely at me, slowly letting go of the hug.

"I've been waiting for you so long! How could you let me wait for a week! It's like billion of years!! Do you know that?!?" I laughed at her cute actions as she swings her hands in the air.

"Then, I'm sorry to let you wait for so long." I apologized. Sulli looked at me stunned before slowly supressing a smile on her face.

"It's okay! As long as you promise to never make me wait that long for you anymore!" She pulled out her pinky in front of me. I chuckled.

"Yes, of course..." I was about to reach her pinky to collide with mine but that didn't happen when suddenly...

 

"Sulli!" Her pinky fell back to her side again as she turned around to face with the owner's voice. "Minho Oppa!!"

The smile on my face then slowly turned upside down seeing my so called best friend's face again. He was looking at me with that cold eyes of him as we both had our glaring moment. 

"Minho Oppa! Taemin Oppa is finally back! Isn't that fun?!?" Sulli being the innocent her asked him. 

"Yeah, it's quite 'fun'. Welcome back... Taemin." He said as his cold stare never left mine. I smirked. "Yeah, thanks for the 'warm' welcoming."

Sulli looked innocently from me to Minho, trying to get the scene that was happening between us. Aish! This girl. How long is she going to be so clueless with this situation? 

"Why didn't you come and see the other gang first?" He asked bluntly. "I was going to do that actually, but someone suddenly stop me with a shocking action."

I turned to look at Sulli who was blinking confusedly but later did a cute peace sign. I chuckled.

Minho connected his nails with his palms, trying hard to hold himself. "Oh, I see then. How about we go and see the gang now? Huh?"

I turned my eyes from Sulli to Minho with a slight nod."Sure! That was what I wanted to do from the first time I step in anyways."

"Alright then, let's go!" Sulli announced standing beside Minho as their hands interwined. My brows furrowed at the sudden contact making me question something.

 

What had happen to their relationship while I wasn't around?

 

I could feel my heart aching at the scene by me. They couldn't have...

"Taemin Oppa!" I snapped out from my thoughts when Sulli called out to me, "Why are you daydreaming?!? C'mon! The rest of the gang must be waiting!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry!" I ran to her side as Minho tried his best to act like I wasn't there.

Suddenly, I felt electric shock crawling down my whole body at the small contact on my hand. I looked around to Sulli with a questionable look.

"Let's go!" She gave me her usual eyesmile that I loved very much. Minho glared at me before tightening his hand on Sulli's.

"C'mon! Let's not waste time!" He exclaimed.

The three of us walked away from the school's corridor as we left with interwined hands. Oh, Sulli! She's just so innocent to even realize the sudden hand contact is a lot of affection for guys.

 

Krystal's POV.

 

I watch from behind the lockers as the three walk away from their place. Tears were threatening to crawl down my face as I clenched my fist tight. I know that it's wrong to spy on others like kind of creep but I still couldn't help but feel curious and jealous of Sulli and Minho relationship. I know they're not official but somehow I keep on feeling like Minho was acting that they were official.

Sulli's my best friend. But, Minho...

He had been my crush ever since the first day I lay my eyes on him. 

It was like a scene where you were on a boat that was about to sunk. Two people who you loved most were on the edge of falling at the same time, it was left to me who should save them. But, if I had no time to save both of them at once, who would I choose?

 

"How long do you expect of standing behind the lockers and spying on people like a creepy stalker?" A voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"W-what are you doing here?" My voice cracked a little, as I tried to cover my face from being embarassed because of my teary and red face. Besides, it's 'him we're talking about.

Kai smirked. "Seriously, Soojung..." He slowly made his way towards me, "Why do you have to hide from him if you really like him? If you really do then confess to him straightly."

I stood there like an ice statue which might make me seem pretty dumb but who cares, "Why do you even care?!?"

He shrugged, "I was just saying. I think you should confess if you really like him. The more you keep your feelings hidden from him, the more you'd get hurt."

Slowly he passed by me, leaving me stunned on my feet. "KIM JONG-IN!!"

I don't know why I called out for him but I just felt like it. I turned around and saw him stopped from walking. "Do..."

I gulped, "Do you like me?"

Kai seem stunned as I quickly had my head looking at the ground. There were silent for a moment.

"Honestly..." I swiftly looked up to see his face but accidentaly met eyes with him, "I do. I do like you. Even if you like someone else, I'm not going to give up to change your feelings. I'm going to steal your attention, your heart even if it was... Choi Minho. Because I've liked ever since the first day I laid my eyes on you. I liked how your smile can make butterfly burst inside me. So, be careful of me... Jung Soojung."

With that he left, I felt myself being numbed and it was all because of his words. I quickly ran to who the hell knows where?!?

 

Author's POV.

 

A new student appeared by the school corridors. She had her arms crossed as her short hair were swinging by the wind. 

Chew. Chew. Fuuu. Pop!

The sound of her chewing gum could be heard as she made herself with the atmosphere. Suprisingly, she chuckled.

"First day of school, and so much dramas."

 


Hey, waddup peeps!! Okok firstly, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updating these days. I swear school is such a pain -...-

Anyways, also sorry for the gramatical errors. I've noticed that some of you had been un-subscribing ; ;

but i don't really mind, since this story was lacking a lot anyways....

It was written when I was still 11 years old. So.... yeah. I used to have a blog but I don't use it that much anymore...

I seriously like to thank for the one who still stays. Sweet won't be on for while because of school.

I've really missed her :'( since we haven't met for awhile. BTW!! I'd also like to hear feedback from all of you about what you think of my improvement in this story and my english.

I do think I'm making good progress with it but not 100% that is. Sooo.... that's it. let's meet again soon, eyh? with sweet hopefully bye!

 

P.S NOT EDITED!! coz too lazy -.-''