Chapter 4

Monster

     "Please... please don't... I'll do anything you want but don't hurt me" Key sobbed. "What makes you think I'll hurt you?" He asked. "That smirk" Key said as he saw him smirk for about the hundreth time. "Oh right" it whispered. "W-what are you going to do?" Key looked into his eyes. "Hmm. I don't know but follow me" it stood up and stretched out his hand. "Oh come on I won't bite" it said when Key didn't take his hand right away. Key had no choice but to do what it wanted. "Where are we going?" Key asked as they headed into the lonely wooded area in the back of the school.

     "You'll see" it said as he pulled Key along. "Do you have a name?" Key asked when things got silent. "Jonghyun" Jonghyun simply said. "That's a nice name" Key complimented. Once again things were quiet and all you could hear was the sound of leaves crunching as they stepped. "I thought you weren't real" Key broke the silence. "Some dreams are so powerful they become real" "But why aren't you the same as in my dreams?" "Would you want me to be?" "No but I'm just asking" "Well I was created from your dream, but I choose the way I want to be in the real world" Jonghyun explained. "Oh" Key said understanding what he meant.

   After about another 10 minutes of walking through the woods, they arrived at a little house. "This is where I live" Jonghyun said opening the door. "Its nice" Key commented once he was outside. "Do you want anything?" "No thanks, I'm good but I do have a lot of questions still" Key said sitting on the couch. "Ask away" Jonghyun said as he joined Key. "Are you a vampire?" "What makes you think that?" Jonghyun looked puzzled. "Well you have fangs and glowing silver eyes" Key pointed out. "I also have super strength and speed but no. Although, they do exist." "They do?" Key asked. "Yes. Vampires, werewolfs, and monsters are all real" "Monsters?" Key asked. "Creatures like me... that's what we're called" Jonghun said.

     "Ok, next question. When will my nightmares end?" "They end once we visit our creator" Jonghyun said as he stood up to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Then why didn't you visit me before?" Key asked following Jonghyun. "Because they decide when we get to visit our creator" Jonghyun said handing Key a bottle of water. "Thanks but who's 'they'?" Key asked taking the water bottle. "The Supernatural" Jonghyun answered. "Who" Key asked confused, not that things weren't confusing enough. "They're a group of 5. They're like in charge of everything in my world.

"And who are they exactly?" Key asked. "They're one of each of us plus a hybrid and a half blood" "A hybrid?" "They're the son or daughter of a vampire and werewolf, or a monster and vampire, or you get the point." Jonghyun explained. "And what's a half blood?" Key asked sipping some of his water. "The child of a human and any of us... they're pretty rare" Jonghyun said. "Why are they rare?" Key made his way to the couch. "Well we don't age, so many relationships either don't last or if they are serious about being together, the human ends up as a vampire." Jonghyun said following Key. "Who are the 5?" Key asked curiously.

     "Bang Yong Guk is the werewolf. Pretty scary looking guy but really nice once you get to know him. Kim Jonghyun i-" "You?" Key interupted. "No but he's a monster also, pretty funny right?" Jonghyun smiled. "But everyone calls him J.R. He's really nice too. Then the vampire is a pretty guy called Choi Minki but goes by Ren. Now he looks nice on the outside but is really scary for such an adorable looking person. Then there's the hybrid Wu Yifan a.k.a Kris and let's just say he's perfect. He looks scary but he's really cool. And lastly there's Kim Jongin who's known as Kai. He's a kind guy too. They all live in a huge mansion deeper in the woods. All 'newborns' live there before they choose to either stay or go" Jonghyun continued. "Why didn't you stay" Key asked really curious about learning more. "I didn't feel the need to so they gave me this house. Most of us don't live in the forest but I like it here because its peaceful and pretty here" Jonghyun smiled.

      "Do any of you drink blood?" Key widened his eyes at the thought. "Only vampires but they don't just drink blood. They just need it when their thirst kicks in. There's also a group who they call the Darkbloods. They're really dangerous because they will attack anyone in their path and they only feed on blood. They're created when a human gets bit by a vampire and the body tries to reject the venom and the body tries so hard until instead of turning into a vampire, the human turns into a totally uncontrolable and dangerous creature. A Darkblood. If its hard to understand, its because its really hard to explain" Jonghyun explained. "No I understand... I think. Ok so last question." Key chuckled at what he was about to ask. "Do vampires sparkle?" Jonghyun's look was priceless. "Do you think they wear spray on glitter or something? You can never trust Twilight" Jonghyu laughed.

Key's phone vibrated. "Oh my god its already 6:47 I need to go!" Key said grabbing his stuff. "I'll walk with you" Jonghyun said walking to the door. "I can go by myself." Key said as he walked to the door too. "You don't know what's out there at this hour, trust me I'll take you." Jonghyun said. "I still don't trust you" Key lied. "Why" Jonghyun asked. "Because your eyes are creepy" Key smiled. "Do they still creep you out?" Jonghyun smirked as he stared directly into Key's eyes. Key froze. After a few seconds, Jonghyun looked away and Key gasped. "You bastard, what was that?!" Key looked pissed. Jonghyun simply laughed as he began walking again. "I couldn't move or breathe!" Key yelled. "That's what you get for calling my eyes creepy" Jonghyun smirked once again. "You can't j-" "Shhhh" Jonghyun interupted as he stopped walking. "What?" Key whispered with wide eyes as he began to get scared. "We aren't alone" Jonghyun whispered.

Hey guys I'm back :D sorry for the long wait but the internet crashed and I was waiting for it to get fixed but when it didn't I was like You know what? Screw it I'll update from my phone since the internet doesn't work and neither does my laptop. So here's chapter 4. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you guys next chapter. Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe